Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 832
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    409
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I would do naughty things to that J-Wow chick!

    Also, she needs to not have a bf, because she has the potential to make this how 5x better than what it already is!
    I am sure she has a surplus of STD's though...

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,610
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MinVikesFan View Post
    I am sure she has a surplus of STD's though...
    And a penis. That J Woww chick has a mans face, mans voice and a mans body. I'm all for chicks working out but not when they over do it with the weights. Big muscles on women are disgusting. She looks like a dude with baloons in his chest

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,672
    vCash
    1500
    She's stripper hot. She looks like she's strong enough to rape me

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    eau claire, wi
    Posts
    3,208
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    She's stripper hot. She looks like she's strong enough to rape me

    props to VCU for the sig!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cool Ranch, NM
    Posts
    18,390
    vCash
    1500
    I think you guys are underrating Sammi in a fight.

    She is definitely a ***** and annoys the **** out of me, but I think Sammi would beat J Woww again.

    She comes off as a type of girl who wouldn't be a good fighter, but she is emotional as hell, and sometimes those are the best fighters.
    DUDA


    Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

    with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In the hood
    Posts
    12,986
    vCash
    1500
    ^ What do you mean again? Jwoww won imo.


  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    78,427
    vCash
    1500
    The Grenade Whistle!!!!

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    34,145
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I think you guys are underrating Sammi in a fight.

    She is definitely a ***** and annoys the **** out of me, but I think Sammi would beat J Woww again.

    She comes off as a type of girl who wouldn't be a good fighter, but she is emotional as hell, and sometimes those are the best fighters.
    I think Sammi is a competitor from her soccer playing days so I keep an open mind to Sammi winning. I just think Jwow is bigger and stronger. The last fight she had somebody holding her back and seemed to almost get sucker punched. I think Sammi could win but lets see if Jwow lands a punch this time and how Sammy handles getting hit. Some people totally change in a fight once they get tagged.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,535
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I think you guys are underrating Sammi in a fight.

    She is definitely a ***** and annoys the **** out of me, but I think Sammi would beat J Woww again.

    She comes off as a type of girl who wouldn't be a good fighter, but she is emotional as hell, and sometimes those are the best fighters.
    When did Sammi ever "beat" Jwoww? That was like the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Sammi gets like a half assed punch or 2, and suddenly she beat the crap out of Jwoww. So silly.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    78,427
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah, she got a sucker punch while jwow was being held back.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Probably at work!
    Posts
    17,226
    vCash
    1500
    Fist pumpin starts in 11 days!

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    34,145
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Fist pumpin starts in 11 days!
    I have a strange feeling this could be the best season. I think by season 3 it is possible some of them start to get jealous of others getting more fame/money.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    queens, ny
    Posts
    2,112
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post
    I think Sammi is a competitor from her soccer playing days so I keep an open mind to Sammi winning. I just think Jwow is bigger and stronger. The last fight she had somebody holding her back and seemed to almost get sucker punched. I think Sammi could win but lets see if Jwow lands a punch this time and how Sammy handles getting hit. Some people totally change in a fight once they get tagged.
    and i think both of them would beat the hell out of the situation

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    22,231
    vCash
    1500
    Its t-shirttt timmmeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VIVA CROONER!



  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    eau claire, wi
    Posts
    3,208
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    its t-shirttt timmmeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cabs r heeeeeerrrrree

    props to VCU for the sig!

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •