Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sexicano31 View Post
    Im not gonna bash people for watching it, im just going to bash the show. I just dont see whats so fun about watching the down fall of the human race
    People exaggerate so much.

I'm so excited. Should be a good season.

Oh yeah wake up yeah!

Paulie is my hero

vCash
    Im not gonna bash people for watching it, im just going to bash the show. I just dont see whats so fun about watching the down fall of the human race
    C'mon dude. You probably watch at least one really crappy, tasteless show.

Have you ever watched Jerry Springer, Cheaters, Real World, ummmm....Dancing with the Stars, the show about the Kardashian whores, etc?

Some of the people on Jersey Shore are pretty funny and actually pretty likeable after you watch the show for a while. And then they are always getting really drunk and trying to bang randoms. It's pretty entertaining.

vCash
    You answered your own question buddy. The only reason anyone watches this show is because were all glad we don't act like them and it's about as entertaining as an hour of TV can get. It makes everyone feel a little better about themselves, and you get to watch a houseful of the most arrogant italian trash in the US. The show is obviously ****ing ********, but that's the point.

vCash
    I can't believe this show got a 3rd season. The 1st was entertaining but the 2nd one in Miami was awful. I'll probably give this one a shot but I think it has jumped the shark and it will e the same tired **** all over again.

vCash
    I would do naughty things to that J-Wow chick!

Also, she needs to not have a bf, because she has the potential to make this how 5x better than what it already is!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    I would do naughty things to that J-Wow chick!Also, she needs to not have a bf, because she has the potential to make this how 5x better than what it already is!
    I hear ya there.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    I wouldn't.

I don't like fake boobs

Can't wait for season 3 though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I wouldn't.

I don't like fake boobs

Can't wait for season 3 though.
    I mean I'd bone her no doubt, but I don't find her overly attractive. The way she chain smokes those grits and acts like she can fight really, really turn me off. Plus her voice is completely ****ed That chick is trashy as hell.

vCash
    I like the show. I just dont get how a now rich and famous guy like the Mike "the situation" cant get much hotter girls especially since many girls want to be on TV.

vCash
    Cause this isn't the fall of the human race it is just pure entertainment.

Who would want to watch a show with a bunch of people studying physics and adjusting theories.

We want fist pumping, t shirt time, smooshtastic action which this show provides on every level.

There is a ton of idiots out there we are just lucky to see these in there natural habitat which happens to be clubs, gym and the cleaners.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    I mean I'd bone her no doubt, but I don't find her overly attractive. The way she chain smokes those grits and acts like she can fight really, really turn me off. Plus her voice is completely ****ed That chick is trashy as hell.
    She also probably has herpes on her *****

vCash
    Can not wait for Season 3. Season 1 was good and a good introduction to the cast, and the fights were great. Season 2....Pauly D really took over, Situation got a little annoying (though some of his facial expressions were hilarious), and Vinny conitnues to just be the one out of the bunch that's a good guy. Season 3 looks to be so over the top that I'm not sure a Season 4 can really top it (though I still say, they need to do a season in Italy or something).

All I know is I can not wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    She also probably has herpes on her *****
    I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt But yeah it was floating around in the back of my mind. I mean at least 1 or 2 of the Jersey Shore cast has had to have had at least 1 STD in their day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Can not wait for Season 3. Season 1 was good and a good introduction to the cast, and the fights were great. Season 2....Pauly D really took over, Situation got a little annoying (though some of his facial expressions were hilarious), and Vinny conitnues to just be the one out of the bunch that's a good guy. Season 3 looks to be so over the top that I'm not sure a Season 4 can really top it (though I still say, they need to do a season in Italy or something).

All I know is I can not wait.
    http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/o...ituation-1.gif
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    i'm excited for it. can't wait

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast