Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have been reading all the posts for years now and I kind of laugh at the amount of homerism in everyones posts. The If Healthy arguement does not matter because wins are not predicated on if healthy spreads.

Realistically speaking teams are hurt right now. A lot of them are hurt and thats going to effect the standings.

TOP 5 TEAMS right now in the east

CELTICS
    HEAT
    KNICKS
    MAGIC
    HAWKS/BULLS

You cant rate Bulls in the top 5 anymore because they lost Noah for 8 weeks with hand surgery.

Magic have been on a real slide as of late with stomach viruses and such but they will get back to form so in a month I think they will reclaim the three spot. Hawks are without Joe Johnson. HAWKS = BULLS right now because of the injuries.

Miami's ceiling can only be number two because the Celtics have the sweep.

Logic is pretty simple here

CELTICS
    HEAT
    KNICKS
    MAGIC
    HAWKS/BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D Roses Bulls View Post
    Knicks over Bulls?

I mean knicks are good, but come on
    D Rose I have read your posts a lot and I like the posts more that you write about other teams and less about your own or Derrick Rose.

The Bulls arent better then the Knicks. The Bulls lost to them in their matchup already and the excuse was Boozer is out. They are going to play again in like a week and Noah is injured for 8 weeks. Your team is injury riddled and its going to cost the place in the standings.

Bulls are a good team but the if Healthy arguement a lot of people use for the Bulls and the Hawks are meaningless because they arent healthy!

We have already seen the Hawks ceiling. They have no more room for improvement and Johnsons contract insured that they cant get any better without trading other assets like Crawford or Smith.

Maybe if the Bulls can get healthy they can surpass the hawks but other than that I dont see them cracking the top 4 spots in the east based on Pure record. Obviously they will have a higher spot because they are in a weak division but record wise they wont crack the top 4 by seasons end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by latinofire21 View Post
    D Rose I have read your posts a lot and I like the posts more that you write about other teams and less about your own or Derrick Rose.

The Bulls arent better then the Knicks. The Bulls lost to them in their matchup already and the excuse was Boozer is out. They are going to play again in like a week and Noah is injured for 8 weeks. Your team is injury riddled and its going to cost the place in the standings.

Bulls are a good team but the if Healthy arguement a lot of people use for the Bulls and the Hawks are meaningless because they arent healthy!

We have already seen the Hawks ceiling. They have no more room for improvement and Johnsons contract insured that they cant get any better without trading other assets like Crawford or Smith.

Maybe if the Bulls can get healthy they can surpass the hawks but other than that I dont see them cracking the top 4 spots in the east based on Pure record. Obviously they will have a higher spot because they are in a weak division but record wise they wont crack the top 4 by seasons end.
    bulls lost to knicks cuz they were without Boozer , but still they sticked with them fairly , and knicks were shooting 72% from downtown - and that my friend is happening only once in a season .
    And Bulls defense is far more better than last time , you'll be surprised when bulls beat knicks later this month .

vCash

The Bulls are 16-8 the Knicks are 16-10. The Bulls have played without Boozer, who by the way is a better player than Noah. The Bulls have also played a much tougher schedule than the Knicks.

vCash
    Idk how anyone can consider the Magic 2 or 3. They don't have any injuries and are playing terrible. I would honestly put them at 5. Even tempted to put them at 6.

Boston
    Miami
    Chicago
    NYK
    Orlando
    Hawks

This is purely as I seem them right now standpoint. I have no doubt the Magic will pull off a trade and get better, but right now they look bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Furymaker View Post
    bulls lost to knicks cuz they were without Boozer , but still they sticked with them fairly , and knicks were shooting 72% from downtown - and that my friend is happening only once in a season .
    And Bulls defense is far more better than last time , you'll be surprised when bulls beat knicks later this month .
    AGAIN A TON OF EXCUSES

Let me twist the facts the way I would like to see them then as well. Yes the team shot 72 percent from downtown but Stoudemire played bad. 14 points on 5 for 21 shooting and 8 turnovers and we still won the game. Hes averaging more then 20 more points then that game against you guys and has been doing it a lot more efficiently then the 5 for 21 that he shot against the Bulls. The bulls wont have their interior intimidator against us and Amare is playing way better now then he was then. What makes you think we will need to shoot 72 percent from downtown to beat you by 20 this time around?

vCash
    AGAIN A TON OF EXCUSES

Let me twist the facts the way I would like to see them then as well. Yes the team shot 72 percent from downtown but Stoudemire played bad. 14 points on 5 for 21 shooting and 8 turnovers and we still won the game. Hes averaging more then 20 more points then that game against you guys and has been doing it a lot more efficiently then the 5 for 21 that he shot against the Bulls. The bulls wont have their interior intimidator against us and Amare is playing way better now then he was then. What makes you think we will need to shoot 72 percent from downtown to beat you by 20 this time around?
    Who has a better record even though they played tougher opponents? Don't give me excuses. Just give me an answer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnovakovic099 View Post
    The Bulls are 16-8 the Knicks are 16-10. The Bulls have played without Boozer, who by the way is a better player than Noah. The Bulls have also played a much tougher schedule than the Knicks.
    Strength of Schedule Arguement is a moot point. We are going through our tough stretch now and we cant be penalized for other teams malfecience. In the end it all equals out which is why i said by seasons end the Bulls will not have a top 4 record in the east. All the teams are getting better who started out slow and the bulls are staying stagnant because of injuries.

vCash
    AGAIN A TON OF EXCUSES

Umm...your kinda forgetting about Gibson...whos probably a better shot blocker and defender than Noah, and we will definitley be playing Kurt more. he came in pretty well for Bogut last year. So in all honesty the loss of Noah is gonna impact the offense much more than defense. And with Boozer back, it doesnt seem like that big of a deal.
    1. You're reading my signature.
    2. Now you're saying/thinking that's a stupid fact.
    4. You didn't notice that I skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my signature.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You think this is a clever signature.
    13. You're still reading.
    14. Why are you still reading?
    15. You ignore my question.

vCash
    AGAIN A TON OF EXCUSES

Give it up man. Cleveland beat the Celtics. That doesn't mean they are a better team. The Bulls beat the Lakers, that doesn't mean they are a better team.

vCash
    There is always one. lol

vCash
    Who has a better record even though they played tougher opponents? Don't give me excuses. Just give me an answer.
    Did the Bulls go through that tough part of the schedule with Noah in the lineup? Lets see how they do without him in the lineup. Again my arguement is for seasons end. all the teams that got new pieces are getting better while the bulls are staying stagnant because of injuries.

All the PSDers constantly said the Bulls were number 2 or 3 before the season even started. So accepting anuything less based on your predictions is stagnant in my opinion.

I didnt think the Knicks would be this good start of the season but they are a pleasnt surprise. I actually like the Lakers more then any other team in the NBA but these chicago is great arguements get under my skin.

vCash
    Strength of Schedule Arguement is a moot point. We are going through our tough stretch now and we cant be penalized for other teams malfecience. In the end it all equals out which is why i said by seasons end the Bulls will not have a top 4 record in the east. All the teams are getting better who started out slow and the bulls are staying stagnant because of injuries.
    How is it a moot point? The Bulls have a better record on a harder schedule. End of story. Yes, the Knicks beat a Boozer-less Bulls and needed a historic shooting night from 3.

The Knicks are a good team playing good basketball right now. Take off your homerglasses.

vCash
    My point exactly the Bulls without Boozer for a big portion of games and a harder schedule have a better record than the Knicks who have played crap teams. So where do you think the standings are going to be once you go through your tough stretch, and the Bulls have the cakewalk games?

vCash
    Give it up man. Cleveland beat the Celtics. That doesn't mean they are a better team. The Bulls beat the Lakers, that doesn't mean they are a better team.
    So if beating the team doesnt make a team better? What is it based on? Predicted Potential?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast