Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1005
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Ugh, just got back from the game. Kent State was the better team, and that last play was just very unfortunate. From the stands it just looked like it dropped in no man's land, and it just barely was fair. Great season, and we significantly overachieved. Oregon has a young team and some arms coming back from Tommy John surgery, so we should be back in the mix next season.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  2. #977
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,555
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Okay I didn't know that.

    The same Ahmad Rashad that annoys the hell out of me in the NBA...hahahaha
    BEAT THE KNICKS

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    He went by the name of Bobby Moore at Oregon by the way.

    Some recruiting notes:
    Vanderdoes and Scott Quessenberry both were at the Eugene NFTC, and Vanderdoes was dominant. Oregon has the lead for Vanderdoes right now, and he probably will take another unofficial visit after The Opening.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  4. #979
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Pretty cool to see Casey Martin sporting Oregon gear at the US Open, and he damn near made the cut. He had an interview with Jimmy Roberts at Autzen Stadium too.

    Also, finished finals this week!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  5. #980
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,154
    vCash
    1500
    Brady- Any info on the TE we picked up?

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mell413 View Post
    Brady- Any info on the TE we picked up?
    Nice surprise! I was at my brother's graduation at Oregon all day long and had no idea. Mundt is a super athlete and riser in recruiting circles. We offered him awhile ago, and he's a very nice pickup. I haven't watched any tape on him, so that's all I can say at this time.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,555
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    He went by the name of Bobby Moore at Oregon by the way.

    Some recruiting notes:
    Vanderdoes and Scott Quessenberry both were at the Eugene NFTC, and Vanderdoes was dominant. Oregon has the lead for Vanderdoes right now, and he probably will take another unofficial visit after The Opening.
    Thanks I googled him and so I knew that.

    But yeah I didn't even know Ahmad Rashad was an NFL player. Always had him pinned down as a failed NBA player. the kind of guy who was drafted in the second round but never made it

    nice signing on the TE
    BEAT THE KNICKS

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Darren Carrington is a Duck! He's been a lean for awhile, and he received his offer at the Oregon camp and committed on the spot.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    1,555
    vCash
    1500
    I only read what they say, but he has the size to make it into the pros that's for sure
    BEAT THE KNICKS

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,437
    vCash
    1500

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,154
    vCash
    1500
    Looks like Oregon picked up another commit: Chris Seisay. They have him listed as an athlete so I'm not sure on his position. Apparently they stole him from Boise

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mell413 View Post
    Looks like Oregon picked up another commit: Chris Seisay. They have him listed as an athlete so I'm not sure on his position. Apparently they stole him from Boise
    He's similar to the Amoako twins in that he can play safety and corner. This is a continuation of John Neal's effort to get taller and more physical corners, and Seisay certainly fits the bill.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  13. #988
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon
    Posts
    971
    vCash
    1500
    The Oregon Ducks are completely built for 2014 when the playoffs open! Bennett, Lowe, Dungy, DAT, E-O, Hill, Lyerla, Mathis, Mitchell and Wallace will all be Seniors and Mariota, Armstead, Blackmon, Sumler, Addison, Bafaro, Stanford and BMarsh will all be Juniors. Not to mention the class were building up already this year with Tyner, Dwilson and Carrington. Were going to be sooooooo good in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

    Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by zack4070 View Post
    The Oregon Ducks are completely built for 2014 when the playoffs open! Bennett, Lowe, Dungy, DAT, E-O, Hill, Lyerla, Mathis, Mitchell and Wallace will all be Seniors and Mariota, Armstead, Blackmon, Sumler, Addison, Bafaro, Stanford and BMarsh will all be Juniors. Not to mention the class were building up already this year with Tyner, Dwilson and Carrington. Were going to be sooooooo good in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cool to see another Duck fan around these parts! I definitely agree that there is an absurd amount of talented and young players, and the talent level continues to rise.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  15. #990
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Kicker Matt Wogan committed to Oregon yesterday. According to Chris Sailer, he is the 2nd best kicker in the country and has the strongest leg. Great pickup considering where we've been in the kicking game since Evensen forgot how to kick in his SR season years ago...

    Matt Wogan's Profile
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •