Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Time to re-group and smack the Beavers. We still obviously have a lot to play for, and I want the Rose Bowl badly. Can't let the Beavs salvage their season by killing ours!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Oregon picked up Dwayne Stanford. That's a nice get. We could use a WR with size.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mell413 View Post
    Oregon picked up Dwayne Stanford. That's a nice get. We could use a WR with size.
    Yeah, getting Stanford is a big pickup. We have a lot of guys with speed, but we don't necessarily have the red-zone threats or chain movers in future seasons. Stanford could be awesome in those areas for us, and Stanford could be the missing piece.

Our receiving corps soon enough might not be a weakness, which would be awesome! Hopefully Foster picks us, and that would make it two straight legit receiver classes.

Edit: Also, Arik Armstead loved his visit. We are a serious contender.
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 11-22-2011 at 11:10 PM.

vCash
    President Lariviere will not be asked to return after his contract runs out in June...

This state is afraid of actually being competent, which irritates the hell out of me. I love living in Eugene, but absolutely despise the politics of this state and it drives me nuts..

vCash
    The Beavers are terrible, and we are Pac-12 North Champs! Hey, and we get the opportunity to crush the Weasel in a week!

vCash
    Nice win yesterday. Oregon State is terrible and UCLA might be even worse. A Rose Bowl appearance is a nice consolation price. Hopefully they can win the Rose Bowl as well so the myth that they can't beat good teams myth to rest.

vCash
    Link to All Pac-12 Team: http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/inde...ght_ducks.html

Congrats to the five who made first team, and the three who made second team. De'Anthony Thomas was also Co-Offensive Freshman of the year with Marquise Lee, he is having one helluva season.

By the way, I heard that they were going to remove the O from midfield for the title game, and that Don Essig would not be the PA announcer for this game. I understand it is a neutral site, but I don't like that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Link to All Pac-12 Team: http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/inde...ght_ducks.html

Congrats to the five who made first team, and the three who made second team. De'Anthony Thomas was also Co-Offensive Freshman of the year with Marquise Lee, he is having one helluva season.

By the way, I heard that they were going to remove the O from midfield for the title game, and that Don Essig would not be the PA announcer for this game. I understand it is a neutral site, but I don't like that...
    Before the season, I never would have guessed that DAT was going to get the PT this year to qualify... He's going to be so special.

That's bogus about the field, definitely not going to look the same.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Before the season, I never would have guessed that DAT was going to get the PT this year to qualify... He's going to be so special.

I'm kind of mad that USC is banned from postseason play, I want a rematch! I think Coach Kelly would make the adjustments necessary to win, that's what I love about him honestly, it seems like we also score more than our opponents in the 2nd half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm kind of mad that USC is banned from postseason play, I want a rematch! I think Coach Kelly would make the adjustments necessary to win, that's what I love about him honestly, it seems like we also score more than our opponents in the 2nd half.
    It's his huge balls.

vCash

vCash

Yeah, I had no idea that Thomas would be this good. In Fall Camp, everyone said he was ripping it up but I still believed that it would be a big adjustment, but that clearly wasn't the case. We have him for at least 2 more years, so I'm going to cherish his wearing a Duck uniform.

They also are taking off Duck Vision, like the get loud graphics and stuff like that. Oh well though, I'll still scream like hell in Autzen.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yup, me too. I would love to have another crack at USC in Autzen, and it wouldn't be the embarrassment that this Conference Title Game will be.
    It is a beautiful thing that Skippy/Neuweasel/Barbara Hedges's boy-toy/etc. is out of a job.

vCash

vCash
    Reggie Daniels is a Duck! 4 star safety out of Hamilton High School in Chandler, AZ...and he has a ton of upside.

Went to the Duck basketball game tonight, and man was it sloppy. We barely beat a bad UTEP team, thankfully John Loyd went nuts and made a bunch of threes. It's going to be a work in progress...

vCash
    Daniels is a nice pick up. Although I think he got moved down to 3 stars. I don't think it matters that much though. Also Brady why does everyone keep leaving your basketball team? I'm starting to wonder if there is something wrong with Altman. He's lost his top 2 recruits early into the season

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast