Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005
    vCash
    Hes already better than Maldonaldo!!!!!!!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Kicker Matt Wogan committed to Oregon yesterday. According to Chris Sailer, he is the 2nd best kicker in the country and has the strongest leg. Great pickup considering where we've been in the kicking game since Evensen forgot how to kick in his SR season years ago...

Matt Wogan's Profile
    Can he run the swinging gate?

vCash
    Alex Redmond just committed to Oregon! He's 6 foot 5 and 290 lbs, and most believe he will be an interior lineman. A recruiting analyst that I trust said that Redmond is primed to make a run at 4 star status, and he's going to look great at The Opening.

Go Ducks!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    By the way, Carrington is rooming with Ricky Seals-Jones at The Opening. RSJ has Oregon in his top 5, and Carrington could be helpful. I still expect RSJ to go to either Texas or LSU, but we have a shot. Alex Redmond weighed in over 300 pounds at The Opening as well. Carrington and Redmond were both bumped up to 4 star recruits on 247 also.

vCash
    Here is a photo of the progress of the Cas Center expansion. It's going to be awhile before it is up, but it will be the best football operations center in the nation once it is completed.

Link: Cas Center Expansion Photo

Also, I can't find the link but Michael Dyer's waiver to be eligible for next season has been denied. In case you had not heard, Dyer is at Arkansas State now. It would have been nice to beat the snot out of Dyer in Autzen, but oh well. Arkansas State does have a running back that we have faced before though. David Oku played for Tennessee when we played them in 2010.

vCash
    Here is a photo of the progress of the Cas Center expansion. It's going to be awhile before it is up, but it will be the best football operations center in the nation once it is completed.

Link: Cas Center Expansion Photo
    Ridiculous. I really want to come see all the new additions to the school since I've been there, they all look incredible.

Also, I can't find the link but Michael Dyer's waiver to be eligible for next season has been denied. In case you had not heard, Dyer is at Arkansas State now. It would have been nice to beat the snot out of Dyer in Autzen, but oh well. Arkansas State does have a running back that we have faced before though. David Oku played for Tennessee when we played them in 2010.
    That sucks, I was really looking forward to beating the **** out of Dyer and Malzahn...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Ridiculous. I really want to come see all the new additions to the school since I've been there, they all look incredible.
    The University of Oregon has been building up a lot of buildings in athletics and on-campus the last few years. Oregon built a really nice lacrosse/soccer complex near PK Park, and an indoor T&F facility is in the planning stages. On campus they remodeled Fenton and are building a brand new Journalism school.

The Cas Center will be probably the nicest building in the Autzen area, and should help a ton in recruiting. State of the art locker rooms and meeting rooms, and a state of the art weight room. I hope I can get a tour from someone I know in the athletic department because it looks amazing.

That sucks, I was really looking forward to beating the **** out of Dyer and Malzahn...
    Yeah, I was looking forward to some vicious hits on Dyer. He was ****ing down, and there would have been some payback if he had played for Arky St. against us...

vCash
    Apparently Chip Kelly and Scott Frost did the running of the bulls in Pamplona! Pretty crazy!

Source: Rob Moseley

vCash
    Also, Bryan Bennett was at the Manning Passing Academy and performed well. Here is what NFL.com had to say about him:
    10) Oregon QB Bryan Bennett is around 6-2 with a very lean, muscular frame. The group did a conditioning run after Thursday's throwing session and it was easy to spot Bennett; he was about 15 yards ahead of everyone else. He has a long stride and can gain ground very quickly with minimal effort. During throwing sessions, the sophomore showcased one of the strongest arms in camp. His footwork is raw and his delivery can get a little long, but the ball just explodes out of his hand. Bennett has a lot of tools to work with and I'm anxious to see how the position battle shakes out in Eugene.
    Source: NFL.com

There are also notes on Matt Barkley, Keith Price, and Jeff Tuel in this article.

vCash
    The Ducks seem to have so many good young Frosh and Sophmores WR's. With Dungy, Lowe, Blackmon, Sumler, Kelley, Stanford and Addison. Someone is going to get left out if not more than one. T-minus 46 days!!!!!!!!

Chicago Cubs, Bears, Bulls, Oregon Ducks!

vCash
    The Pac-12 media has picked USC to win the conference championship. The annual poll, released Tuesday morning to kick off the media day events, has the Trojans claiming the conference title with 102 votes and the South Division with 117 first-place votes.

Oregon, picked to win the North Division with 117 first-place votes, received 18 votes to win the conference title game. Arizona State received three votes.

Here’s the breakdown of the divisions (points 6-5-4-3-2-1, first-place votes in parentheses):

North

1.) Oregon (117), 732
    2.) Stanford (5), 533
    3.) Washington, 502
    4.) California (1), 382
    5.) Washington State, 228
    6.) Oregon State, 205

South

1.) USC (117), 729
    2.) Utah (1), 514
    3.) UCLA (2), 435
    4.) Arizona, 385
    5.) Arizona State (3), 353
    6.) Colorado, 164

Pac-12 title game champion: USC (102 votes), Oregon (18), Arizona State (3).

For what it’s worth, the preseason media poll has correctly predicted the conference champion 28 of 51 times, including 11 of the last 12.

This is the 31st time USC has been predicted to win the conference, with it actually coming to fruition 18 times.
    Source: ESPN

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. -- Some notes from Oregon coach Chip Kelly, running back Kenjon Barner and linebacker Michael Clay.

Kelly and Barner showed up in all-black. Clay was in some snazzy white pants.

Kelly: "We only had 10 seniors on last year's team." Only 16 seniors this year, by the way.

Both Barner and Clay have already graduated.

Kelly on De'Anthony Thomas' role increase: "De'Anthony's role will increase and Kenjon's role will increase."

Barner on the Ducks uniforms: "Who knows what to expect? It's Oregon."

Kelly on how much more Thomas can do: "Hopefully a lot ... the only thing we won't do is let him throw ... you'll see him a little bit more in the kick return game, maybe punt return."

Kelly was asked about Penn State sanctions. He said the primary issue was victims and protecting "youth of this country."

Barner on pressure: "Pressure is what you feel when you don't know what you're doing. I've been in this position a few times in my career."

Clay on Ducks defense: "We don't want the big, slow, clunky guys."

Kelly wouldn't say whether Thomas was chiefly a running back or receiver: "I don't know what he is. He's a special player."
    Source: ESPN

vCash
    Is it time for thread 2?

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Is it time for thread 2?
    I didn't even realize this thread reached 1000 posts. I'll let you make the new one hah

vCash
    Oh man. I may need to take my time on this one. I'll work on it when I'm at my desk tomorrow.

EDIT: and you've had 506 posts in here B.
    Last edited by haggis; 07-24-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: .

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667