Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    i agree that it would look like gale is dead but the didn't show it and the angle and what not..

but maybe you are right is there a article or interview that says he is?? by abe's comment kind of sounds like there is.. link if there is please
    He was looking straight down the sights at Gale. The angle was just used to make it more dramatic at the time. Like abe said, right after it happened Vince Gilligan said it wasn't meant to be an open ended finale. It was pretty self explanatory...Gale's dead.

vCash
    idk i was thinking that gale isnt dead and jesse shot the mexican guy that was sent over there.

vCash
    The Mexican guy magically appeared in Gale's house behind him? Unlikely.

Gale was shut in the face.

vCash
    jesse wasnt at the door when they cut to him. he was in his car snortin meth or smokin it idr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    jesse wasnt at the door when they cut to him. he was in his car snortin meth or smokin it idr.
    Okay, but how would Jesse have killed the other guy then?

Do you mean before he was in front of Gale?

vCash
    is it too far fetched that he may of went through a back window? just saying to not rule everything out

vCash
    yes he was

vCash
    the mexican guy ran from the landrey mat to go save gale.. it is very likley that he was the one that was killed.. or seen him kill gale

and all i can find are Q and A where the ask "can you tell us if jessey really did kill gale"

and says yes i can tell you.. but leves it at that..

PSD's Sling Blade and lions forum bouncer

2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    whe walt called him to tell him to kill gale?? he was in a building siting on the floor about to smoke..

I'm a Lions fan we aren't allowed to dream of success so I don't let others do so either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    the mexican guy ran from the landrey mat to go save gale.. it is very likley that he was the one that was killed.. or seen him kill gale

and all i can find are Q and A where the ask "can you tell us if jessey really did kill gale"

and says yes i can tell you.. but leves it at that..
    as i told you the creator of the show said it wasnt

two, the mexican guy couldnt have gotten there in time.jesse is right there and the mexican guy had to travel from the outskirts of town(so does he have a teleport machine?)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post

two, the mexican guy couldnt have gotten there in time.jesse is right there and the mexican guy had to travel from the outskirts of town(so does he have a teleport machine?)
    when are the creators ever honest with what happened? he could say one thing and turn out to be another so the audience doesn't know what to expect.

vCash

this VVVVV

when are the creators ever honest with what happened? he could say one thing and turn out to be another so the audience doesn't know what to expect.
    we also do not know where he was.. only that it was a building or house of some sort..

i just think killing gale is to easy and doesnt change any thing(i mean this guys has been in what 3 shows?).. this show hasn't really had a major turning point(maybe the divorce but as of right now that hasn't change much of any thing).. Jessey die would be that turning point.. the Mexican guy could a shake things up at least.. gale would do nothing

vCash
    Yeah but it's not like he said "It sure looks like Jesse killed him, doesn't it?" He explains that the camera shifts to a head-on POV for artistic reasons and that he didn't realize it would lead to any ambiguity. Gale's dead. Case closed.

Whit or whit-out you. Whit or whit-ooooooooout you.

vCash
    logic.walt was taken to the hideout to be killed because gale knew how to make the meth,walt is the main character of the show so isnt going to be killed off til the end..if ever.so for walt to survive,he has to be the only living person with the knowledge.thus gale has to be killed off to have the show continue

vCash
    logic.walt was taken to the hideout to be killed because gale knew how to make the meth,walt is the main character of the show so isnt going to be killed off til the end..if ever.so for walt to survive,he has to be the only living person with the knowledge.thus gale has to be killed off to have the show continue
    logic if Victor got killed there is no way that he can call mike to tell him he saved gale and he can kill walt

i am not disagreeing so much with weather gale was killed or not i just think it is way to easy to kill of a guy that has been in 3 or 4 shows.. killing Jessey or Victor would make a bigger impact.. maybe both Victor and gale died

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast