Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    Last I checked, July is a long way away.
    most people dont watch things before the summer. thats why they moved it to july. that doesnt mean we are going to be left waiting with nothing. they promised to release these min clips to help set up season 4 to help the wait. truly when you think about it makes alot of sense for AMC. Breaking bad and mad men on the same night? are you kidding me! my dream come true. id like to watch the last episode of season 3 again. full measure was cool but i missed some of it cause i lack a dvr and had to go with my lakers playoff game over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggypop123 View Post
    most people dont watch things before the summer. thats why they moved it to july. that doesnt mean we are going to be left waiting with nothing. they promised to release these min clips to help set up season 4 to help the wait. truly when you think about it makes alot of sense for AMC. Breaking bad and mad men on the same night? are you kidding me! my dream come true. id like to watch the last episode of season 3 again. full measure was cool but i missed some of it cause i lack a dvr and had to go with my lakers playoff game over it.
    Those last two episodes might be the best two hours of television I've ever watched (on my PC that is), outside of The Wire. Absolutely brilliant.

vCash
    Breaking Bad gets me so wet.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    All Ive been doing this past week is watching Breaking Bad, Im all the way caught up now as I finished Season 3 last night. This show is near flawless. I think I might like it more than Dexter. Also, I've always hated Skylar. God she's a ****. All 3 seasons are available on itunes, that's unfortuanately the only option I had, couldn't find anything online.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zambo4president View Post
    All Ive been doing this past week is watching Breaking Bad, Im all the way caught up now as I finished Season 3 last night. This show is near flawless. I think I might like it more than Dexter. Also, I've always hated Skylar. God she's a ****. All 3 seasons are available on itunes, that's unfortuanately the only option I had, couldn't find anything online.
    Yes finding it online was tough, I elected to download them all instead.

And yes, you should like it more than Dexter, since it's a lot better.

vCash
    I like Dexter a lot, but BB ***** on it big time.

I watched all the BB on tvduck.

There was a lot of ad **** that popped up though.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    I've seen over a season and a half of Dexter now. I seriously struggle to get into it. Maybe it's because I've seen Breaking Bad. I just don't think Dexter is really all that great.

I got my best friend to watch the first 5 episodes yesterday...during finals week. I made my parents watch the first two episodes on AMC the other day. They said they enjoyed it.

I've never heard of anyone who has watched the first 6-7 episodes and not been absolutely in love with it. The acting, the cinematography (better than the Wire), the character development, the humor, the action, the tension, the plot, the everything is just so good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I've seen over a season and a half of Dexter now. I seriously struggle to get into it. Maybe it's because I've seen Breaking Bad. I just don't think Dexter is really all that great.

I got my best friend to watch the first 5 episodes yesterday...during finals week. I made my parents watch the first two episodes on AMC the other day. They said they enjoyed it.

I've never heard of anyone who has watched the first 6-7 episodes and not been absolutely in love with it. The acting, the cinematography (better than the Wire), the character development, the humor, the action, the tension, the plot, the everything is just so good.
    BB is extremely well done. I mean it's hard to compare it to Dexter, they are 2 completely different shows, with different motives and crimes going on. But I've never been hooked on a show like I am with BB, it's just so ****ing dope.

vCash
    I just started to re watch this show from season 1 and it is still great.

vCash
    Yes finding it online was tough, I elected to download them all instead.

And yes, you should like it more than Dexter, since it's a lot better.
    Yeah, I don't even think it's that close. Dexter's gotten more and more ridiculous as the show's progressed whereas BB's gotten better and better (and you can't say that about too many shows).
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I like Dexter a lot, but BB ***** on it big time.
    I used to love Dexter, but the way it's fallen off since S2 is disappointing. I mostly watch it now to see how it's gonna end (and hopefully they don't drag it out much longer). Still a decent show, but it's hard not to pick it apart after watching a show as great as Breaking Bad.

vCash
    Those last two episodes might be the best two hours of television I've ever watched (on my PC that is), outside of The Wire. Absolutely brilliant.
    half measures was better than full measures. at least the endings were. but the part when walt finally realizes his life is in imminent danger and how he decides to maneuver through it was ****ing awesome. too bad this was moved to july, cranston cant defend his three-peat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iggypop123 View Post
    half measures was better than full measures. at least the endings were. but the part when walt finally realizes his life is in imminent danger and how he decides to maneuver through it was ****ing awesome. too bad this was moved to july, cranston cant defend his three-peat.
    I don't think the ending of Half Measures was better. Was it more bad ***? Yes. But the magnitude of the ending of Full Measures was something that was simply incredible, and I've probably watched the final 15 minutes or so 10 times.

I think the confrontation between Hank and the Cousins might be my favorite moment ever as well, or at least the most intense one.

vCash
    Half Measures & Full Measures are two of the best endings I've ever for any TV show.

vCash
    I just watched the 1st 3 episodes over the weekend - DVR'd them from AMC re-airings. Im guessing they're including the S3 episodes too despite them not yet being on DVD? So far so good - the acting is noticably better than the only other AMC show I watched - The Walking Dead. Question though, some of the stuff is censored on these re-airings .. basically the cursing - but not every curse.. it seems kinda random; did AMC originally air the shows uncensored? Wondering if it's better to watch on DVD than these censored DVR episodes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadilles View Post
    I just watched the 1st 3 episodes over the weekend - DVR'd them from AMC re-airings. Im guessing they're including the S3 episodes too despite them not yet being on DVD? So far so good - the acting is noticably better than the only other AMC show I watched - The Walking Dead. Question though, some of the stuff is censored on these re-airings .. basically the cursing - but not every curse.. it seems kinda random; did AMC originally air the shows uncensored? Wondering if it's better to watch on DVD than these censored DVR episodes
    There are a few profanites in the first season because they were angling to get picked up by HBO or whatever. After they got picked up by AMC, they got rid of them except for a couple of notable exceptions. Basically, I wouldn't worry about it.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast