Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Breaking Bad

vCash
    this is all speculation but since netflix just nabbed mad men for instant streaming i wonder if they will try to get breaking bad. it would be amazing

vCash
    A thing to remember about the Fly episode as well

it was on opposite the series finale of Lost, they may not have wanted to progress the plot too much that week in case people missed it
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LayZbone View Post
    Yeah some people on here were saying that was the worst episode. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I didn't really like it the first time I saw it, but that was mostly because at that point I wanted more progression on other plots or characters rather than a Walt/Jesse power hour. On second viewing I absolutely loved it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    I didn't really like it the first time I saw it, but that was mostly because at that point I wanted more progression on other plots or characters rather than a Walt/Jesse power hour. On second viewing I absolutely loved it.
    same here. it definitely takes more than one viewing to "get it", i think.

vCash
    I loved the FLY episode first run I thought it was amazing.

Man I just thought back on this show and god damn I can't wait for the new season the way the last one ended is just ****ing nuts.

BTW this show blows away Lost any day. I watched every season of Lost and was once a huge fan but, that show lost me once it started going religious and you could tell the writers just kept saying no no no no no to everyone's theories till eventually they had to go back on it. I can say the first 3 seasons I still like but, the rest was blah for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I loved the FLY episode first run I thought it was amazing.

Man I just thought back on this show and god damn I can't wait for the new season the way the last one ended is just ****ing nuts.

BTW this show blows away Lost any day. I watched every season of Lost and was once a huge fan but, that show lost me once it started going religious and you could tell the writers just kept saying no no no no no to everyone's theories till eventually they had to go back on it. I can say the first 3 seasons I still like but, the rest was blah for me.
    haha i was just about to post the same thing because i just finished all 6 seasons of lost, and while i thought it was entertaining for the most part, in no way would i consider it great or anywhere in the same stratosphere as the wire and BB. the writers just weren't as creative in terms of dialogue and often scripted convoluted story arcs that just made you say, "really? REALLY?!?!" and don't get me started on that godawful series finale that both failed to answer most of the questions they built up for 6 seasons AND made a mockery of itself with completely cliched and unnecessary romance where it had no place.

man, july can't come soon enough...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    The Fly was the worst episode they ever made...had nothing to do with the plot. And it was extremely boring.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ccspence8 View Post
    The Fly was the worst episode they ever made...had nothing to do with the plot. And it was extremely boring.

vCash
    Nothing to do with the plot? Something tells me you weren't paying very close attention.

And as for the people commenting on LOST, it doesn't even compare to Breaking Bad. IMO LOST was an enormous waste of time. S1 was great and it was all downhill from there. Don't even get me started on the last season or the stupid finale.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Nothing to do with the plot? Something tells me you weren't paying very close attention.
    Exactly, the whole episode was so tense. Throughout the whole thing, I was wondering if Walt would slip up and tell Jessie the truth.

Plus its always enjoyable to watch them make meth. Its a real interesting process.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehdcubsfan23 View Post
    I was wondering if Walt would slip up and tell Jessie the truth.
    i was holding my breath during that scene. it also added to the intensity that Jesse was towering 15 feet up in the air.....

to me, the whole episode just SCREAMS internal conflict. Walt vs Walt/Jesse vs Jesse. Walt can't shake the fly AKA his self loathing and conscience. i got that feeling throughout the whole episode but the scene where he almost spills the beans on Jane really tied it all together for me.

it might also be possible that the fly somehow represented his inability to part ways with Jesse when its clear he was going to **** everything up. Jesse being the fly. its definitely open for interpretation.

vCash
    yea.. and Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back was the "boringest" episode out of the 6.

vCash
    wait did season 4 start? when?

vCash
    Not until July. Unfortunately.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789