Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash

Breaking Bad

I figured that there was a thread already for this, but the search feature wouldnt work for me and finding it manually would take forever.

Anyway, AMC is re airing the entire series again. Im pretty excited because so many posters on here talk about how amazing this is. I figured a thread for those of us that missed the series the first time around would be nice. Also for the people that loved it so much they are watching it again. I have the first 2 on my dvr and cant wait to see what all the fuss is about.

vCash
    going to try to buy the seasons at some point and watch it with no interruptions

vCash
    Best show on TV. There is a thread, but it's probably way back. The season has been over for a while.

The first episode re-aired on Wednesday. If you haven't watched this show yet, I highly recommend you do now.

New season doesn't start until July!! Ugh.

vCash
    Yeah I am watching for the 1st time. Not blown away, but it seems like its got some depth to it so I am not discouraged. The episodes were good, don't get me wrong. I always wonder why more stations don't do this sort of catch up before the season starts. So far so good though.

vCash
    just bought season 1 for 20 bucks at walmart so ima watch that tonight at work and see if i can find season 2 for cheap

vCash
    I'm sure once you guys get to the end of S1 you'll be impressed. By the time you're done with S2 you'll be more impressed. S3 has a couple of the best endings to episodes that I've ever seen from any TV show and overall it's just as strong as S2.

I really hate having to wait til July for new episodes.

vCash
    Last I checked, July is a long way away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    Last I checked, July is a long way away.
    wanna help me build my time machine(i cant wait that long)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    wanna help me build my time machine(i cant wait that long)
    By the time your finished the show will be on, rendering it useless. Then your just going to start piling clothes on it and forget all about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    By the time your finished the show will be on, rendering it useless. Then your just going to start piling clothes on it and forget all about it.
    He could use it to re-watch it for the first time again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    He could use it to re-watch it for the first time again.
    Yeah, but then he would have to avoid contact with his old self, or he could destroy the universe and never have seen it in the 1st place. Too risky.

vCash
    So the series is 3 seasons deep then I take it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    So the series is 3 seasons deep then I take it?
    Yeah. Unfortunately the third season (which ended in June) isn't out on DVD and doesn't even have a release date announced yet. Meanwhile, The Walking Dead is already available for pre-order.

What the ****, AMC?

The second season DVD apparently didn't come out until like a week before the third season started. If they pull that **** again I'ma cut a *****. Literally the first thing I'm doing when the DVD comes out is watching Season 3 start to finish again. I'll call out of work if I have to.

vCash
    That's usually how they do it with most TV shows, release the DVD right before the new season starts. I have no idea why they released the Walking Dead DVD already...maybe b/c it'll be almost a year before they air new episodes?

AMC does a pretty good job replaying their popular shows though. I see Breaking Bad episodes on all the time, usually late at night.

vCash
    Watched the first 2 episodes tonight. Kind of like the movie American Beauty......on crack if you know what I mean. The way he kind of snaps reminds me of Kevin Spacey in that movie. Dont get me wrong, this ***** seems more twacked. But the first 2 have got me excited for more. His partner or whatever seems to be a ****ing moron though...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast