Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

When Brunette leaves....

....will the Wild ever have possession of the puck again?

vCash
    Well considering Brunette is literally too slow to handle the puck anywhere but behind the net i'd say we will be fine.
    ]”Goaltending is a normal job, sure. How would you like it in your job if every time you made a small mistake, a red light went on over your desk and 15,000 people stood up and yelled at you.”

vCash
    Minnesota has an NHL team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Minnesota has an NHL team?
    That's what I keep hearing.

vCash
    Sad to say...the wild are in a worse place than many other teams, aging team with no farm talent or young NHL ready players with upside besides maybe 1 or 2 d-men something were already heavy on. When we lose bru we will have maybe 2 actual top 6 forwards (Koivu a top line centre and Havlat a 2nd line set up still not worth his contract)

vCash
    we are for sure in some trouble for talent, not many free agents want to come running to Minnesota. I hope Fletcher does get something for Andrew, Kobasew and Miettien as they are all UFA's after this season, I could see Brunette grabbing some attention from contenders and maybe kobasew, miettien won't get us much as i do believe we are going to be sellers this season as i dont think we will be making the playoffs.
    \