Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    he was really only effective on the PP

vCash
    http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ahl_affiliate/

A lengthy article, but definitely worth it. Hockeysfuture.com is one of the best places to go if you want to get a report on any minor leaguer/prospect in the Blackhawks system (or any system for that matter).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...ahl_affiliate/

A lengthy article, but definitely worth it. Hockeysfuture.com is one of the best places to go if you want to get a report on any minor leaguer/prospect in the Blackhawks system (or any system for that matter).
    Agreed.

Olsen didn't play too well in the game I saw him in, nor did he play too many minutes. His passes weren't very good, but he remained calm all game.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash
    I'll keep posting confirmed transfers when I come across them, and if anyone else finds any, just post them in this thread. I will try and keep the Hogs roster updated for everyone. The guys listed in "under contract" ar guys who are signed to a contract but could still leave

Confirmed gone:
    Kyle Hagel - St. Louis Blues
    Mathis Olimb - Frolunda, SEL
    Ivan Vishnevskiy - Antlat Mytishchi, KHL

Under Contract:
    Ben Smith
    Nick Leddy
    Kyle Beach
    Jeremy Morin
    Philippe Paradis
    Brandon Pirri
    Ryan Stanton
    Simon Danis-Pepin
    Shawn Lalonde
    Dylan Olsen
    Chris DiDomenico
    Jimmy Hayes
    Joe Lavin
    Jonathan Carlsson
    Igor Makarov
    Brandon Bollig

On Roster:

vCash
    ^^^ Damn, Olimb left? I know he was a RFA this summer but he just got done tearing it up in the WJC. I don't think he was in our immediate future, but would have loved to see him grow in the AHL.

vCash
    caught me by surprise to, I was really impressed with his game

vCash
    Im a little upset Vishnevsky left. I cant say im surprised because theres no room for him right now. He would have been a solid prospect awaiting a call due to injury or at least trade bait.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Im a little upset Vishnevsky left. I cant say im surprised because theres no room for him right now. He would have been a solid prospect awaiting a call due to injury or at least trade bait.
    I think he lost all of his value. Hes been bounced around in the AHL, doesn't come to play everynight, and only produces on the PP.

vCash
    http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news....id=DL|CHI|home

A nice article on Rob Flick. A Blackhawks prospect who could very easily wind up on the IceHogs next year.

vCash
    Sucks to lose Olimb. I really liked his play.

As far as Ivan's prospect status: He's not getting any younger at this point (23), and 4 teams have given up on him as an AHL player. Still sucks to lose a prospect/trading chip.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

vCash

An article by ChicagoBlackhawks.com where they interviewed Adam Kempenaar who is the GM of Minor League Affiliations

vCash
    i know this is pretty irrelevant but I just got a marketing internship with a USHL team (Steel)
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    i know this is pretty irrelevant but I just got a marketing internship with a USHL team (Steel)
    Congrats

vCash
    Real cool, have fun with it.

vCash

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed goaltender Alexander Salak (SAL-ak) to a two-year contract, and forwards Byron Froese (FRAYZ) and David Gilbert (zhihl-BAIR) to three-year entry-level contracts.

Salak, 24, helped lead Farjestad BK to the 2011 Swedish Elitserien championship, ranking second along league netminders with a 1.97 GAA and .926 save percentage in 33 regular-season contests. The goaltender was acquired by Chicago, along with forward Michael Frolik, in a trade with the Florida Panthers on February 9.

The Strakonice, Czech Republic, native made his North American debut last season, being honored as an American Hockey League All-Star in the midst of compiling a 29-14-0 record and a .910 save percentage over 50 games with the AHL’s Rochester Americans. He also made his National Hockey League debut, stopping 34-of-40 shots in two relief appearances with the Panthers.

Froese, 20, shared ninth in the Western Hockey League with a career-high 43 goals, including a league-leading 24 power-play markers, and ranked third on the Red Deer Rebels with a career-best 81 points in 70 regular-season games. The Winkler, Manitoba, native also paced the Rebels with five goals and added two assists in nine WHL postseason tilts.

Originally selected by the Blackhawks in the fourth round (119th overall) of the 2009 National Hockey League Entry Draft, Froese notched 99 goals and 115 assists in 233 career contests over parts of three WHL campaigns with Red Deer (2010-11) and the Everett Silvertips (2008-10).

Gilbert, 20, recorded a career-high 28 goals and 51 points, along with a +22 plus/minus rating, in 52 regular-season tilts with the Acadie-Bathurst Titan this season, and added three points (2G, A) in four Quebec Major Junior Hockey League postseason contests. Following the conclusion of his junior campaign the Chateauguay, Quebec, native notched three points (2G, A) and a +3 rating in five games with the American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs.

Originally selected by the Blackhawks in the seventh round (209th overall) of the 2009 National Hockey League Entry Draft, Gilbert notched 156 points (70G, 86A) and 112 penalty minutes in 209 regular-season contests over parts of four QMJHL seasons with the Quebec Remparts (2007-10) and Acadie-Bathurst (2010-11). He added 19 points (14G, 5A) in 37 career postseason tilts.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast