vCash
    IceHogs in San Antonio tomorrow night!
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Danault starting playoffs in the Q. I'm guessing once his team gets bounced he will come to Rockford.

Hands down...I think Danault is my favorite Blackhawks prospect. He is the complete package and I think he could be that 2c down the line. Young guys usually have to learn defense when they come into the league, won't be the case with Danault (hopefully).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Danault starting playoffs in the Q. I'm guessing once his team gets bounced he will come to Rockford.

Hands down...I think Danault is my favorite Blackhawks prospect. He is the complete package and I think he could be that 2c down the line. Young guys usually have to learn defense when they come into the league, won't be the case with Danault (hopefully).
    Will be interesting to see him play at big league speed. I'm more excited about Johns and Teuvo myself but Danault's high on my list as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    Will be interesting to see him play at big league speed. I'm more excited about Johns and Teuvo myself but Danault's high on my list as well.
    Yea, Teuvo is another one pretty high on my list. I'm also a fan of Pirri and really wish he would have gotten a chance at 2c...think he could do well with some shooters on either site. I get the feeling that he gets a shot in the NHL...with another team.

I think Danault could really become that 2c. Most people have him projected as a 3c, but I think he has a better offensive upside than people give him credit for.

In terms of prospects I'm not high on (just for the hell of conversation) they would include McNeill, J. Hayes, and B. Smith.

vCash
    Yea, Teuvo is another one pretty high on my list. I'm also a fan of Pirri and really wish he would have gotten a chance at 2c...think he could do well with some shooters on either site. I get the feeling that he gets a shot in the NHL...with another team.

I think Danault could really become that 2c. Most people have him projected as a 3c, but I think he has a better offensive upside than people give him credit for.

In terms of prospects I'm not high on (just for the hell of conversation) they would include McNeill, J. Hayes, and B. Smith.
    I agree and outside of Teuvo, Danault, Johns, and Clendening, I really dislike our prospects. Couldn't believe they didn't pick a goalie in the 3rd or 4th round (IIRC) last draft when there were quite a few promising draftees available. I hated the Calnan and Ross picks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    I agree and outside of Teuvo, Danault, Johns, and Clendening, I really dislike our prospects. Couldn't believe they didn't pick a goalie in the 3rd or 4th round (IIRC) last draft when there were quite a few promising draftees available. I hated the Calnan and Ross picks.
    Here's Ross' stats so far. I didn't like the pick either at the time, but he's putting up some really good numbers. 61 games, 44 goals, 46 assists, 90 points, +31, 114 PIM.

Here's some other Hawks' prospects stats: http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/ar...dates/13197943

Danault really impresses me. I agree with Boom! that he could become a 2C. He's got a lot more offensive upside than people give him credit for.

vCash
    http://icehogs.com/news/icehogs/?article_id=3757

Danault and McNeill assigned to Rockford. Can't wait to see how Danault does.

vCash
    Can't wait to see how Danault does.
    Agreed. I feel he is our second line center of the furture.

vCash
    What happened to the guy who always updated us in this thread last year. I miss that guy.

vCash

vCash
    All the usual suspects, not one surprise. Doubt we'll see any of these guys on the ice, big club is deep as is. Great for the young guys to see One Goal in action in person tho!

vCash
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=424630

Signing helps address probably the biggest organizational need. Should be interesting to see what he can do next year.

vCash

Rockford IceHogs/Prospects News & Discussion Thread

Is he any good? He won MVP over there.

vCash
    You guys really got a gem there with Raanta. He has been phenomenal the last two years over here. Ive posted a few write up about him on PSD in the main forum and in Detroits so if you have any questions feel free. Very athletic and technically sound, just lacks elite size. Congrats Chicago

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    You guys really got a gem there with Raanta. He has been phenomenal the last two years over here. Ive posted a few write up about him on PSD in the main forum and in Detroits so if you have any questions feel free. Very athletic and technically sound, just lacks elite size. Congrats Chicago
    Really hard to go wrong with a Finnish goalie haha
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast