Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3616 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 26163116351635663606361436153616361736183626366637164116 ... LastLast
Results 54,226 to 54,240 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    For what it's worth....

Mac Carruth, a Goalie prospect drafted in 2010 by the Hawks in the 7th round (191 overall) is absolutely tearing up the WHL this season.

The WHL is known for scoring a lot of goals and Carruth's stats are very impressive to say the least.

In 23 games this year, he has 4 SO, 20 wins, and 2 losses. His GAA is 1.79 and SV% is .936.

Now, I am not trying to get anybody's hopes up but it is nice to see a Hawks goalie in their system tearing it up.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Jeremy Morin has been solid netting some goals and throwing the body

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Assman22 View Post
    IIRC, it's April 3rd.
    You are correct, sir. I also concur that the Hawks plan on seeing which Crawford they have. Got a feeling St. Louis is going to light him up tomorrow night. Regardless of what happens between now and April, I have zero confidence in Crawford's ability to backstop a Stanley Cup winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    He's also got a few gifs out there. Some are pretty funny.
    So far, this one is my favorite!

http://www.recklesscaution.com/misc_hockey/CT-2.gif

Abide!

vCash
    Here is what I found about him on a NHL 2013 website that goes through statistics for each player:

ASSETS: Has impressive size at 6-6, 215 pounds, so he can cover a lot of net. Is also fairly sound technically and a cool customer under fire. Has an excellent attitude.

FLAWS: Needs more experience, which in turn will do wonders for his confidence.

CAREER POTENTIAL: Backup goaltender with starting upside.

A large-framed goaltender. Plays a modern style. Is mobile despite his size. Good at cutting down the angles and good along the ice. Fast glove hand.
    Needs to improve his puckhandling skills.
    Nothing too exciting here.

I believe his overall is a 72 in the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...aUtaZVE#gid=13
    Cutlerized

vCash
    I'm in agreement with all of you. Stan will wait it out to see what Crawford shows up this year. His team is playing well right now and scoring in bunches. Give it a month or two and we should have a better picture of what is going on with Crawford. I would say look for Leddy to be involved in any deal for a substantial goalie. Clendenning is showing signs of a future solid puck mover slotted in behind Keith and Seabs

vCash
    Elliott to get the start tonight?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Elliott to get the start tonight?
    I would think so. Halak got yanked last night.

vCash
    Here is a total random and irrelevant thought I had this morning.

After reading a Blackhawks article in the Suntimes this morning, I wondered why Hossa is a winger instead of a center. He has the qualities to be a premier center in the league.

Obviously its too late in his career to make the switch but I wonder why he has been at the wing all of these years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    Jeremy Morin has been solid netting some goals and throwing the body
    I'm a big Jeremy Morin fan. Have to worry about his concussions with the style of game he plays though.

vCash
    Rozsival in, Brookbank out for tonight.

vCash
    ^^^ Make sense. Rozsival played a damn good game and deserves to get the nod tonight.

vCash
    Looking forward to tonight.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals

vCash
    Ben Bishop
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Carcillo's haircut makes him look like the guy from No Country for Old Men.
    Cutlerized