Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3585 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25853085348535353575358335843585358635873595363536854085 ... LastLast
Results 53,761 to 53,775 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    Bobby Ryan has been added for next Friday's game.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

vCash
    http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news....id=DL|CHI|home

A nice article on Danault who is quickly becoming one of my favorite prospects to watch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news....id=DL|CHI|home

A nice article on Danault who is quickly becoming one of my favorite prospects to watch.
    I just read this myself. He sounds like he's going to be a heck of a player. Love his work ethic and his leadership ability. He's probably a 3rd line C with 2nd line C upside that is great on the PK and PP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    I just read this myself. He sounds like he's going to be a heck of a player. Love his work ethic and his leadership ability. He's probably a 3rd line C with 2nd line C upside that is great on the PK and PP.
    I agree completely. Saw him in some of that Canada/Russia series and the kid is going to be a player. I actually think he can reach that 2C upside. Supposedly he put on some weight in the offseason as well. If he can add some more useful pounds he could be in the NHL as soon as next year. The great thing about Danault is that you won't have to worry about him defensively or him costing the team, he knows how to get it done defensively.

vCash
    Went to watch the IceHogs play in Peoria tonight and to be honest, I was really disappointed. The IceHogs lost 2-1 and were outshot and outplayed. With at least 10 players on the ice who saw time with the Hawks last year, it was tough. Kyle Beach was a scratch. Not sure if these NHL players are just not into the games, but they were totally outgunned tonight.

vCash
    I will gladly eat crow on Beach if he can make an impact, but I'm proceeding with extreme caution.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I will gladly eat crow on Beach if he can make an impact, but I'm proceeding with extreme caution.
    Understandable. He hasn't shown enough in the AHL yet to warrant anything but a little bit of optimism.

vCash
    Hogs are having some trouble scoring early on here.

vCash

Michael Frolik - Your Opinion

Going to switch it up and move away from the prospects. Let's hear your opinion on Michael Frolik.

Acquired in Feb, 2011 - Florida Panthers traded Michael Frolik and Alexander Salak to the Chicago Blackhawks for Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan.

vCash
    Frolik blows. If we could trade him for a late round pick I'd be happy. I've never seen a guy who trips himself so often on breakaways. I've watched him warm up before a game, and he can't settle a puck down with no defenders on him, he whiffs alot, and shoots over the net even in warmups. This guy sucks. I'd love Skille back, but more than anything, I'd just like to see Frolik disappear.

vCash
    I'm actually a big fan of Frolik.

The guy does everything right except for bury the puck. He put up 20 goal seasons in Florida, but a lot of that probably has to do with more ice time and PP time than he will ever get on a good team.

He really reminds me of a mini-Hossa in a lot of ways. Frolik is great on the backcheck, solid on the boards, takes a hit to make a play, a good skater, and a good passer. I really like Frolik on the third line.

His shot is what stops him from being a top 6 player. He doesn't have a heavy shot and he doesn't have a quick release at all. If he can improve on that than he has a shot at being that 20 goal scorer again. Even if he doesn't score though, Frolik never seems to hurt the team as he is strong defensively.

I know a lot of people aren't big fans of his because he hasn't reached expectations, put up numbers, or lived up to his new contract...but I'm actually a fan of his.

vCash
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=407919

Ben Eager...sometimes he just can't help himself

vCash
    Hard to dislike a guy who's been one of the better playoff performers the last two years. He elevates his play when it counts. I love that about him. I'd like more consistency throughout the regular season. He's invisible far too often. Easy to forget he's only 24 though. I do believe there's still some growth in his game. For that reason I think you have to keep him around.

vCash
    Sorry, I didn't see a general discussion thread in your team's section, so this is the best I can see at the time...

TKHO (The Kid's Hockey Organization) is recruiting 3 new GMs for a hockey simulation game. Our area on the PSD forum is here. It's a sim-game, but it's not. It's more of a sim/text hockey league. Let me know if anyone's interested.

vCash
    I'm already starting to forget about hockey right now.

Thank GOD the Bears are playing well to keep my mind off of no hockey.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...