Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3195 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 219526953095314531853193319431953196319732053245329536954195 ... LastLast
Results 47,911 to 47,925 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by tschreiner24 View Post
    yea i got mine too man lol
    no way! forreal???
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

^^^ I agree trading hammer would be a horrible idea. I feel like his continued improvement was part of the premise behind the campbell trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Bums View Post
    via rotoworldChris Campoli's arbitration hearing is scheduled for August 3rd.
    Campoli was given one of the last arbitration dates this year, which will give him plenty of time to negotiate a new contract with Chicago and avoid the hearing. Campoli had four goals and 21 points in 77 contests in 2010-11

Conveniently, a couple days after Aug 1st when Bowman needs to decide if he can/should buyout Olesz. The extra $2.75 mil for the buyout of Olesz would pay Campoli's contract. 3 years $7.5 mil would be nice. If Olesz isn't healthy enough for a buyout, goodbye Campoli.

^^ Idk it's not like we don't have the cap room for both and I doubt there's much out there a that point. We need his puck moving abilities, a slight one-year overpayment isn't the worst thing in the world

Oh god I ****ing hate this guy and now he is a Hawk so I am forced to root for him.

i have his game used stick autographed :cry:
    i want him to stay
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Oh god I ****ing hate this guy and now he is a Hawk so I am forced to root for him.
    He does his job then, he's a guy you hate on other teams, but love him when he's on your side

Familiarity breeds comfort for Hawks prospects
    Johns and Lavin – as well as fellow defenseman and Blackhawks prospect Shayne Taker -- were part of the Fighting Irish's run to the 2011 Frozen Four. That experience is still fresh in their minds as they take part in this weekend’s prospect camp at Johnny’s Ice House.
    Brotherly love surfaces at Blackhawks camp
    Jimmy and Kevin Hayes stood next to each other during their Blackhawks prospect camp practice session on Thursday. At 6-foot-5 and 6-3, respectively, the brothers certainly represent the size the Blackhawks would love to see in the future.

The Blackhawks have another brother duo at prospect camp in Alex and Terry Broadhurst. The two are staying together through their camp stay; and given their brotherly rivalry, they said that could lead to some angst.
    Blackhawks' Shaw impresses at prospect camp
    “I always got picked on,” said Shaw, who added that even the road hockey games with his brothers were intense. “They were always ganging up on me.”

Battling his brothers has served the 5-foot-10, 180-pound right wing well. Shaw hasn’t been afraid to drop the gloves in his Ontario Hockey League tenure, even if he’s been outsized. But that’s hardly the only facet of his game, and throughout this weekend at the Blackhawks’ prospect camp at Johnny’s Ice House, Shaw has shown a few of them.

He will never be as cool as big buff.

Blackhawks sign Stalberg to 2-year deal

The Chicago Blackhawks avoided salary arbitration with Viktor Stalberg when they agreed to terms with the winger on a two-year contract Sunday.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,6944641.story

What's the cap hit? I still think he is going to be a solid player.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    He will never be as cool as big buff.
    Completely different players dude. Let Carcillo play here first and then make a decision. Don't just base it on here say and a few bad moments that you have seen. I agree with Icehogs on this. I don't think people realize that Danny is actually a pretty decent hockey player when it comes down to it. I would rather have a loose cannon that can play than a loose cannon that just stays loose. I think with as disiplined as this team can be, it will help him play on the edge but not fall off of it. I do want to see him go nuts a litle bit as long as he doesn't get suspended for it or really hurt somebody.

Rockford, pit stop on the road to being champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox71 View Post
    What's the cap hit? I still think he is going to be a solid player.
    I actually agree. I can't imagine that the hit is going to be terrible and I think he has tools to be a decent player. I liked the way his D developed and he sarted playing more physically by the end of the season. Best case scenario, he turns into a net presence when we need it and he has the skills to pop in 20 in the right situations. I don't think we will see him be as physical as Brouwer but I think he could match his offensive output if not surpass it. I'm going to guess this is between 1 mil and 1.25 but im hoping it is in the .725-1mil range.

Rockford, pit stop on the road to being champions.

good move, what's next?
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Hopefully he can step his game up a little bit this year after being in the system for a while.