Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3174 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 217426743074312431643172317331743175317631843224327436744174 ... LastLast
Results 47,596 to 47,610 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Bob McKenzie
    Confirmed, Mike Rupp to NYR, three years, $4.5M
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Bob McKenzie
    Really wanted Rupp, this hurts. Maybe we're going to resign Johnson after all?

Rupp to Rangers.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

Darren Dreger
    Sounds like Montreal is closing in on Erik Cole.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

Wings and Canucks are the lead dogs for Leino. Both multiyear $2mil plus deals.

$%*@ them, hopefully he stays east, or joins us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    Wings and Canucks are the lead dogs for Leino. Both multiyear $2mil plus deals.

$%*@ them, hopefully he stays east, or joins us.
    I'd like to see the Hawks make an offer to him, Richards doesn't even appear to be on their radar from what i've been reading.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I'd like to see the Hawks make an offer to him, Richards doesn't even appear to be on their radar from what i've been reading.
    At this point we really can't afford Richards, unless we sign him for like 6 million per and keep Olesz at Rockford all year. I am hoping Leino is the prize for us.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    Just because the Hawks aren't chasing his tail in Toronto doesn't mean they're not interested. I doubt we're too serious, but they'll certainly check and say "this is what we can do, this is where you can play."

John Madden might be out of the 4th Center plans. Canucks are talking to him now. :barf:

Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    John Madden might be out of the 4th Center plans. Canucks are talking to him now. :barf:
    YACK. I don't want to picture him in that ugly sweater.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

Joel Ward to Caps 4 @ $12

Reasoner to Isles for 2 years

Steve Sullivan to Pitt 1 for $1.5

Erik Cole to MTL for $18 over 4

Hamrlik to Caps for $7 over 2

Oilers get Cam Barker and Darcy Hordichuk. Cam won't get $3.5 again...

Edit: $2.25 1 year for Barker

Alex Auld 1 year $1 in OTT

Leino is close somewhere, not sure where. Maybe back to Detroit?

Stars and Ryder
    Last edited by Dagwood; 07-01-2011 at 03:59 PM.

Unfortunately I won't be living in Peoria come fall. Should be a more talented Hogs team this season.

Damn, Cole got paid!
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...