Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2915 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 191524152815286529052913291429152916291729252965301534153915 ... LastLast
Results 43,711 to 43,725 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Any updates on Olsen's progress?
    9 games, 1 assist, -3, 2 PIM doesn't tell much. I'm ignoring the +/- as there are only 6 players above even (ouch).

Same question Kyle Beach.

The sh-- apple doesn't fall far from the sh-- tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    Any updates on Olsen's progress?
    9 games, 1 assist, -3, 2 PIM doesn't tell much. I'm ignoring the +/- as there are only 6 players above even (ouch).

Same question Kyle Beach.
    Beach started out the new year really well and even dropped his +/- from -13 to -7 but really dropped off. Hes at a -16 (team worst) and 3rd or 4th in scoring. It will be interesting to see how he finishes the season. He has shown some flashes but is struggling right now. Dont expect anything out of him this year, its a transitioning year for him. Next season will pretty much explain all, it will be a now or never type seaon.

Ask Boom and hell rip thie **** out of him.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

^^^ haha, yea I will.

A player I'd like to praise is Troy Brouwer.

He is 5th in the league in hits right now and fits perfectly with Kane/Toews.

Brouwer works his *** off, isn't afraid to stand up for a teammate, and is a great energy guy for our team. If we had a couple more guys like him (even with a lesser skill set) on our 3rd line, we'd be in pretty good shape.

I'm really happy with the way Brouwer has progressed and is playing this year.

Zach Parise is rumored to not want to sign a long deal with the Islanders after this season. Although he is out for the season, Id love to see Kane for Parise straight up. Id even throw in a prospect if needed.

Your thoughts.

2 trade suggestions 1st one is

Blackhawks get:

Zach Bogosian,D
    Nik Antropov,C

Thrashers get:

Dave Bolland,C
    Niklas Hjalmarsson,D

and the 2nd one is

Blackhawks get:

James Neal,C-LW
    Matt Niskanen,D

Stars get:

Brent Seabrook,D

the numbers match up pretty good i followed BOOM'S advice and went to nhlnumbers.com

Hawks trade Skille for Michael Frolik

Skille for frolik
    Rogers Twitter

#Blackhawks acquire forward Michael Frolik and goaltender Alexander Salak from Panthers for Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan.
    Kuc Twitter
    Last edited by gocubs2118; 02-09-2011 at 08:46 PM.

For what its worth... looks like Billy Sweatt is transitioning pretty well

# Player GP G A PTS +/- PIM PP SHG SOG SH%
    42 Bill Sweatt 50 13 22 35 2 20 2 1 109 11.9

And goaltender Alexander Salak

Chicago beat guys reporting that Hawks have traded Jack Skille and others to Florida and will get back Michael Frolik in the deal.

Here is the deal...

Blackhawks acquire forward Michael Frolik and goaltender Alexander Salak from Panthers for Jack Skille, Hugh Jessiman and David Pacan

Frolik is only 22 years old and had put up some decent points with Florida.

Should be interesting to see where he slots in...I think he could fit in with Sharp/Hossa

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Frolik is only 22 years old and had put up some decent points with Florida.

Should be interesting to see where he slots in...I think he could fit in with Sharp/Hossa
    Definitely could fill in at C on the 2nd line. Frolik has a real good upside.

They may have found their 2nd line center they have been looking for.

I like this move a lot.

Did Tallon owe us a favor or something? This is an awesome trade for us.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    Definitely could fill in at C on the 2nd line. Frolik has a real good upside.

They may have found their 2nd line center they have been looking for.

I like this move a lot.
    TSN has him listed as a RW/LW...has he been playing center this year?

Also, I know the goalie might look as a throw in right now...but we desperately needed goalie depth in our system.

Loving this trade right now.