Kevin Klien
    David Koci
    Antti Niemi
    Sergei Samsonov
    Brandon Segal
    Jack Skille
    Kris Versteeg
    James Wisniewski
    Last edited by icehogfan08; 04-06-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Updating!

vCash
    I just merged the posts. That really needed to be in the first post. You get the cred.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    I just merged the posts. That really needed to be in the first post. You get the cred.
    Alright thanks

On another note Icehogs schedule their Annual Tedd Bear Toss. I know itsnot reall Blackhawks related but an event like this is something exciting, I have always enjoyed attending these type of games.

vCash
    Glad to see the forum being cleaned up a bit
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Looks better than before icehog.

vCash
    It's nice just to come on here and talk hockey bout the Hawks future, rather than reading stupidity remarks that a player only has 1 goal in 13 game so he is garbage

vCash
    Icehog...how many Rockford games a year do you attend? Do you make it out to any Blackhawks games?

Also...some question for those that attend Rockford games...

1. How nice is the arena?
    2. How full does the arena get?
    3. What are some special things that you like about the AHL that the NHL might not do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Icehog...how many Rockford games a year do you attend? Do you make it out to any Blackhawks games?

Also...some question for those that attend Rockford games...

1. How nice is the arena?
    2. How full does the arena get?
    3. What are some special things that you like about the AHL that the NHL might not do?
    I tend to miss about 2or 3 home game a year, this year I haven't really had time to go, now that I just graduated from college I get to attend alot more. I have been to Blackhawk Pre-season games, looking to attend that 1st regular season game.

1. The arena was built in the early 80's, it'snot a bad looking arena, and arealso still going through some renovation steps. MetroCentre Information They used to have pictures of the arena, but those where removed, so i'll google some.

2. I believe the arena holds just under 7,000 for Icehog games. During the really good promotions & later in the year after all the High School sports the arena can see 5,000 +. Also the crowd can get pretty full when Chicago comes to town. As of right now the Icehogs are averaging 3,902 fans, should increase after Christmas.

3. Well theres not a big diffrence from the NHL and AhL other than the player abilities. What sticks out to me though about the AHL I think that every player that plays, they come every night to play 110%. Its great to watch because you get the chance to see what these guys can do before they make it to the NHL and show what they can do. A good example of this would be Troy Brouwer, Rockfords 1st year in the "A" Troy played with Martin St. Pierre on the top line and put up 30+ goals. Once he got to play with Kane and Toews last year he looked like that top player he was in Rockford. The other thing that sticks out, but probably because the fan bases are smaller, the players in the AHL have really good relationships with the fans.

If anyone gets the chance check out an Icehogs game. The fan enviroment is a great experience to attend, and great entertainment is provided on & off the ice

vCash
    Well look at this delicious little thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Well look at this delicious little thread.
    Almost as delicious as...NVM we wont go there

vCash
    Dylan Olsen & Brandon Pirri could make team Canada for WJC. Team Canada WJC selection camp roster announced

vCash
    I think Olsen is going to be a nice addition eventually.

vCash
    I think Olsen is going to be a nice addition eventually.
    I think so to, he is probably going to be our best yound D-man in a few years. Also if anyone is iterested in my sig, the Earn Your Feathers link is for a blog I write for. If you guys get the chance check it out, some really good articles on there by all of the staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    I think so to, he is probably going to be our best yound D-man in a few years. Also if anyone is iterested in my sig, the Earn Your Feathers link is for a blog I write for. If you guys get the chance check it out, some really good articles on there by all of the staff.
    Good Read on Pirri.

vCash
    Good Read on Pirri.
    Thanks, I'm also setting up a thing where its a Q&A for Icehogs Players. For this I would come on here tell you guys who is going to be answering, take everyones questions, then have them answered in a blog by the player. Nothing is official yet, but I think this would be pretty cool feaure.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast