Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Limited Edition Stanley Cup Champions merchandise.

Don't know where else to put this, so I'll just make a new thread. I know the Blackhawks released limited edition Coca Cola and Coke Zero cans. After the 2010 Stanley Cup win, they released some Stanley Cup Champions Bud Light aluminum bottles. I live in Southern Illinois, so I don't see this stuff around here and have to purchase on eBay. I've done a few checks and nothing on the Bud Light bottles. Any of you guys in the Chicago area seen them yet? Or any other limited edition Stanley Cup merchandise that I don't know about.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    I live up in Wrigleyville, they have the 6pack cans of Coke and Zero around the stores, but I cannot for the life of me find the Bud Light aluminum bottles anywhere.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I live up in Wrigleyville, they have the 6pack cans of Coke and Zero around the stores, but I cannot for the life of me find the Bud Light aluminum bottles anywhere.
    You think they got them out here in the burbs?
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    they have the aluminum bud light ones at the convention, at least they did in 2010 when i went.

I didnt even think about this, i got to start looking around now.
    Last edited by Chi~TwnHawksFan; 07-22-2013 at 12:36 PM.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    If you guys do find the Bud Light bottles, can you give me a heads up so I can pick up a few on eBay?

Also, I'm surprised the DVD isn't released yet. Seemed like the DVD was available pretty quick after the 2010 win.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If you guys do find the Bud Light bottles, can you give me a heads up so I can pick up a few on eBay?

Also, I'm surprised the DVD isn't released yet. Seemed like the DVD was available pretty quick after the 2010 win.
    If I find them, I'll sell them to you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    If I find them, I'll sell them to you.
    Sounds good my friend!

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash

I read somewhere that the NHL isn't making DVD's anymore? Not sure how true that is...
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I read somewhere that the NHL isn't making DVD's anymore? Not sure how true that is...
    Aw man. That would really suck if they don't release the Stanley Cup DVD.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash
    Emailed the NHL over my displeasure about not releasing the Stanley Cup DVD.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

vCash

Limited Edition Stanley Cup Merchandise

Don't know where else to put this, so I'll just make a new thread. I know the Blackhawks released limited edition Coca Cola and Coke Zero cans. After the 2010 Stanley Cup win, they released some Stanley Cup Champions Bud Light aluminum bottles. I live in Southern Illinois, so I don't see this stuff around here and have to purchase on eBay. I've done a few checks and nothing on the Bud Light bottles. Any of you guys in the Chicago area seen them yet? Or any other limited edition Stanley Cup merchandise that I don't know about.
    I have two of the Bud Light aluminum bottles you're looking for. New condition never been opened. I have no idea what they are worth. My lady was cleaning out a closet and said...
    Hey... whatta ya want to do with these? Make me an offer add a little for shipping.
    My name is Bob I'm in MI. email is: hkytwn at earthlink dot net