Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How many points will the Hawks get in this span?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16 (max)

2 100.00%
  • 16 is the only option, 8-0

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Chicago Blackhawks Weekly IGT: 11/14-11/29

Blackhawks/Red Wings Preview(Click link for full preview)

After ending the Detroit Red Wings' stay in the Western Conference with an impressive playoff comeback in 2013, the Chicago Blackhawks hope to continue their regular-season series success in the next chapter of this Original Six rivalry.

Coming off victories over two of the league's top teams, the visiting Blackhawks look for an eighth straight regular-season win over a banged-up Red Wings club that will be without its top goaltender Wednesday night.
    Last edited by blams; 11-12-2014 at 02:56 PM.

vCash
    We have to win tonight. Shaping up to be a hell of a race between us stl and Nashville.

Oh and tarasenko is playing on another level right now

vCash
    Yay the rivalry is back! ****** that we only play you guys twice a year now

to a game in which both teams are healthy at the end

vCash
    Turnovers and lucky bounces

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    Very nice win over Dallas last night. Hopefully we can continue playing well.

vCash
    Good stuff blams, enjoy the info.

Pacific division is loaded...Hawks need to stack those points. There are 5 teams in the pacific alone that have more points than the Hawks right now.

Take me back to the Forest

vCash
    Circus trip!

vCash
    Big game tonight. Calgary has been doing well and they are a hard working team...need the Blackhawks to show up and play a simple road game.

vCash
    Solid game by the Blackhawks. Second line of Versteeg/Richards/Kane is looking pretty good. I'm really interested to see how much longer the Blackhawks are going to put up with lackluster play from the likes of Bickell, Morin, Rundblad, etc. Something has to give in the salary cap era and there are still plenty of players who aren't playing up to par.

vCash
    I thought it was a so so game by the Hawks. Several dumb penalties in the offensive zone that cost them. Kane was great and it looks like he has developed some chemistry with Richards. Hopefully Q will let that play out for a while. I thought Crawford was pretty shaky last night. He had no rebound control whatsoever. Clendening looked pretty solid, especially offensively.

vCash
    I really thought steeger was trash...done. Glad to see he's been doing well so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I really thought steeger was trash...done. Glad to see he's been doing well so far.
    Completely agree. I was so disappointed when he didn't get packaged with Leddy. He's been solid this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by b1e9a8r5s View Post
    Completely agree. I was so disappointed when he didn't get packaged with Leddy. He's been solid this year.
    I have been a Versteeg supporter...glad it is paying off. He has the skill but damn, he is prone to that terrible turnover or dumb penalty from time to time. Could be that the Blackhawks really knew his knee wasn't in a good place and that he would rebound this year. He is a real nice filler on the top 6 and creates a lot of opportunities in the offensive zone.

vCash
    game was sloppy last night. Out shot too many penalties but glad to walk away with the dub

vCash
    There's a start

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast