Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2855 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 185523552755280528452853285428552856285728652905295533553855 ... LastLast
Results 42,811 to 42,825 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    Sharp is now 4th in goals scored. Write him in or slap yourself in the face each time he scores. The choice is yours.
    I know my choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    I only watched the 1st before I had a meeting but, Morin finished two great checks in the 1st that lead to goals I leave.. Then he gets a killer freak assist, and a fight!? At least I didn't miss his 1st Gordie Howe hattrick.

Winning is cool, giving up 5 goals to the Blues minus Oshie and others is not. Really need to figure that team D out (pssst: less minutes for Cullimore and Scott would help).
    I'm actually not too worried about giving up 5 goals. 4 of them Crawford had no chance on because of crazy bounces or deflections. It happens, and it is great to see the Blackhawks rise above it and still get the win. The only goal that Crawford had a chance on was the one that went off his blocker and in. Sometimes the bounces just happen...last night they happened for both offenses.

I just realized Bolland was a -3 for the game. I wasnt able to watch it but it would be nice to see him get going.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    True. This injury to Hossa is where Morin will prove he belongs here full time.

True or False? We trade one of Hendry/Cullimore/Scott at the deadline
    True. I don't think Scott gets traded because I don't see a market for him. I could see Hendry getting traded and a slight possibility of Cullimore getting traded. I still don't get why Hendry is not in the lineup over Cullimore. Cullimore is somehow +5 though. I think Cullimore is in for his size, however I think Hendry is a much better skater, throws his weight around more, and even creates more offense. I can see us making a move for a top 9 player or a #5 dman and then trading Hendry instead of just sending him down to make way.

True or False: We will resign Kopecky to a new deal after this year

Wheeler would be a real nice fit on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    I just realized Bolland was a -3 for the game. I wasnt able to watch it but it would be nice to see him get going.
    I agree. He had a nice partial breakaway but just couldn't finish it.

We are paying him 3.6M which is a lot to pay a 3rd line center...and I don't see him turning into a 2nd line center any time soon.

False

1. He was Tallon's signing, not Bowman
    2. Too many young forwards who may be ready next year to replace him
    3. They brought him in here with championship experience and he did everything they asked of him. Hes simply not needed anymore unless he signs for < 1million.

True or False...

Bowman will go after a top 6 forward at the trade deadline (cap permitting)
    Last edited by cubsbears1225; 12-01-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I agree. He had a nice partial breakaway but just couldn't finish it.

We are paying him 3.6M which is a lot to pay a 3rd line center...and I don't see him turning into a 2nd line center any time soon.
    I like the guy a lot but I wonder what kind of trade value he brings.

Too bad he cant play everyday like he does in the postseason.

I think if he has the right players around him he can be worth that money hes making. 2 years ago he nearly had 50 points but look who was playing with him, Ladd and Havlat.

Bolland and Ladd had probably the most chemistry on the team excluding any of the D-men. Maybe aquiring a guy like Wheeler wouldnt be the worst thing for him and then play Bruower with them as well (assuming stallberg/toews/kane Morin/Sharp/Hossa).

ESPN has the hawks ranked #4 this week in their power rankings, jumping 10 spots...

http://espn.go.com/nhl/powerrankings

Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing this thread deleted and a new one started
    I'm taking your advice.

Rockford IceHogs/Prospects News & Discussion Thread

Lets also give recognition to the ECHL affiliate Toledo Walleye

Icehogs Alumni:

Cam Barker
    Dan Bertram
    Bryan Bickell
    Judd Blackwater
    Mike Blunden
    Dave Bolland
    Nick Boynton
    Tim Brent
    Troy Brouwer
    Dustin Byfuglien
    Corey Crawford
    Jassen Cullimore
    Jake Dowell
    Colin Fraser
    Jordan Hendry
    Niklas Hjalmarsson
    Raitis Ivanans
    Aaron Johnson
    Kevin Klien
    David Koci
    Antti Niemi
    Sergei Samsonov
    Brandon Segal
    Jack Skille
    Kris Versteeg
    James Wisniewski
    Last edited by icehogfan08; 04-06-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Updating!

True. I think Tallon will be very agressive. I'm not quite sure if he'll get the piece or not, but he'll try.

Toews finishes the season as a ppg player

Do both of you mean Tallon or Bowman?!

Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Do both of you mean Tallon or Bowman?!
    My bad, Bowman.

I just merged the posts. That really needed to be in the first post. You get the cred.