Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2849 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 184923492749279928392847284828492850285128592899294933493849 ... LastLast
Results 42,721 to 42,735 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    I'm just glad there is no damage to the ligaments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    Tomas Fleischmann goes from WAS to COL in exchange for defenceman Scott Hannan.
    I like it for the Caps, they get a much needed D-man, and used just 1 piece of their offensive depth.
    I think the Avalanche got the better of this deal in terms of players...however, Washington got the better of this deal in terms of team needs.

This deal works out nicely for both teams and will definitely help Washington immediately with Hannan on defense.

vCash
    Hawks win 2-1

vCash
    Considering it could have been much worse, I am very happy with it being only 2-3 weeks. Hopefully we can get Toews and Kane going. Hossa's puck handling skills will be sorely missed though.

vCash
    Anyone going to be on during the game?

vCash

Week 9 NHL Power Rankings

Blackhawks at 4? That pumps me up but doesn't that seem a bit high?

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    Maybe Morin is ready to beast?

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    Damn. I don't know why but it seems almost every time Chicago teams spend huge on a big name player the player either doesn't produce or become injury prone. I hope Hoss bounces back quick, he's so fun to watch!
    Down in this vagina mine.

vCash
    I'm hoping the lines look like:
    Stalberg Toews Kane
    Morin Sharp Skille
    Brouwer Bolland Kopecky
    Bickell Dowell Pisani

I think skille could put up some numbers with the opportunity to play with top six players

vCash
    Not a fan of ESPN on there hockey stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    Not a fan of ESPN on there hockey stuff
    Yea ESPN is awful with hockey.

It is high but im not surprised. ESPN drastically changes it's power rankings each week. One bad week put TB at 16 from 10 the previous week.
    Mitch Hedberg Quote of the Month
    Every time I walk by a spy shop I think, I need to put some surveillance on somebody. Rick's been acting fishy. I need to buy a little camera. I need to buy a safe that looks like a Coca-Cola can. Or better yet, a safe that looks like a Spray and Wash can. That would create better situations. 'Hey Mitch, can I use the Spray and Wash?' 'Yeah, if you want to spray your shirt…with documents!'

vCash

True/False

This is a fun game that we play in the NHL forum and it brings up some great debate. Basically you are to say a statement and the next person to respond is either going to say True or False (pretty simple). Once you state True or False, try and give at the very least THREE reasons why you believe it to be either True or False. After, you then go ahead and create a new statement for the next person to comment on. Remember...quality over quantity. Let's have some fun here. (Also, don't be afraid to comment on someone's True or False if you believe it to be different, just stay on topic and make sure to give your reasons).

True or False: Corey Crawford will start in more games for the Blackhawks by the end of the year than Marty Turco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I don't think Ben Smith is ready for the NHL. He has an all around game, maybe more complete than a Morin right now, but none of his all around game reaches the NHL level at the current time. He really needs some seasoning in the AHL. Atleast Morin has size and offensive talent for the NHL.
    I wasn't hoping for him to come, just thinking Joel's had him up before. I think he's over matched at the NHL level, maybe even with seasoning.

Glad Morin is up. I'm interested to see the lines.

I still think Potulny should get at least an multi-game look, at some point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    ^^^ Looks like I am wrong about 8 Dmen dressing...

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news....id=DL|CHI|home

Morin recalled. Hopefully he will get a top 6 role and let's see what he can do.
    I really liked how Kane and Morin played together in the preseason so I'd really like to see them paired up somehow. If he isn't in a top 6 role i will be freaking pissed.

Crush the Blues!
    Every time I walk by a spy shop I think, I need to put some surveillance on somebody. Rick's been acting fishy. I need to buy a little camera. I need to buy a safe that looks like a Coca-Cola can. Or better yet, a safe that looks like a Spray and Wash can. That would create better situations. 'Hey Mitch, can I use the Spray and Wash?' 'Yeah, if you want to spray your shirt…with documents!'

vCash
    True.

1. He's played better
    2. Turco is getting up there in oldness
    3. I want a reason to buy a CC jersey

Kane will score 30 goals.
    Last edited by AddisonStation; 11-30-2010 at 03:23 PM.