Oh hi there.

vCash
    How about a colts fan check-out

vCash
    1. Location:Terre Haute IN
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Bethea
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Harrison
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: Bears/49ers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Pacers,Cubs.
    6. Anything else you care to share?: Been on here a while but felt like doin this lol. Hope NBA lockouts over soon really cravin some Bball lol.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    I was told by another member you replied to me and called me a "troll". I have you on ignore as asked by SF but I guess you don't? I can't and won't read your posts, same with Matt's as SF asked us to. Well let me tell you this I have been on here since 2007 and have never been called a troll until now. Since you have come aboard you have butted heads with several members of which many don't post here very often anymore.

Your idea to trade for a running back that we don't need is not a very smart one. Indy has shown an improvement running the ball with both Delone Carter and Donald Brown both of which will be here next year...so why would you give up a second or third rounder (which will be at the top of that round) for a backup running back? If that makes me a troll then I don't know what to tell you?
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    I was told by another member you replied to me and called me a "troll". I have you on ignore as asked by SF but I guess you don't? I can't and won't read your posts, same with Matt's as SF asked us to. Well let me tell you this I have been on here since 2007 and have never been called a troll until now. Since you have come aboard you have butted heads with several members of which many don't post here very often anymore.

Your idea to trade for a running back that we don't need is not a very smart one. Indy has shown an improvement running the ball with both Delone Carter and Donald Brown both of which will be here next year...so why would you give up a second or third rounder (which will be at the top of that round) for a backup running back? If that makes me a troll then I don't know what to tell you?
    Neither of those RBs are that good. Weve have run the ball better per carry but not overall. Mainly because I think our run blocking has been improved this year. I called you a troll because of the comment you made about that thread being stupid or something like that. Its a sports web site, we talk about possible moves especially in a year like this. You dont insult someone for striking up conversation during a dismal season. I think an upgrade at RB would help this team alot. Carter and Brown are not the answer.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    Thanks for your reasoning....I won't even comment on the stupidity of this thread

Your exact comment. Looked like an insult to me. And for the butted heads with member comment. I express my opinion. When ppl insult me or say things I feel strongly about I speak my mind. I dont get on here to be insulted or to insult others, but I wont take it either. Iv seen you be pretty harsh with members on here and troll on occasion so i could care less if im on your ignore list. Matt im not sure why he would have me on it if he does at all. I usually agree with pretty much everything he says.

Lucks on our side

vCash
    1. Location: Chicago, IL
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Peyton Manning
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Bob Sanders
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: Bears/Jets
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Bulls, Cubs
    6. Anything else you care to share?: Bears were my number 1 team, but I just can't respect them after how their terrible front office was unprepared for the injury rash, and the Sam Hurd incident. I respect the defense, bit my number 1 team cannot have character issues. Always liked the Colts, so hello Indy

vCash
    1. Location- Fort Wayne, In
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player- Tough one, Pat Angerer is getting there
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player-Bob Sanders
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Bears, 49ers
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball-Cubs, Basketball-Bulls/IU

vCash
    1. Location - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player - Peyton Manning
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player - Marvin Harrison
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - None, but I'm a huge NFL fan and watch almost every game.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - NBA (Raptors), Soccer (Chelsea), MLB (Blue Jays)

vCash
    1. location: wabash, in. 2. favorite current colts player player: easily peyton manning also love reggie 3. favorite former colts player: marvelous marvin harrison 4. other teams in NFL i root for: NY Giants and anyone playing the pats or steelers 5.other sports I enjoy and what teams i root for: baseball the cubs, NCAA basketball IU

vCash
    Welcome corndog and boone37.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    1. Location : Huntington, Indiana
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player : Pat Angerer
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player : Peyton Manning
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? : Bears, Broncos
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? : Baseball - Cubs, Basketball - Bulls, IU , Hockey - Blackhawks

vCash
    Welcome Ryno.

I think everyone needs to update their intro post now that the team is completely different
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Still here and won't be leaving!

1. Location : Bloomington IN. IU baby!
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player : Pat Angerer, Antoine Bethea, Jerraud Powers
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player : Peyton Manning
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? : No other team
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? : Baseball - Cubs. Basketball - Pacers

#iubb

vCash
    I'm not sure if I ever did this in the first place

1. Location : Anderson IN...once again the home of Colts training camp

2. Favorite Current Colts Player : Bethea, Angerer, and McCafee.

3. Favorite Former Colts Player : There is only one answer here: Peyton

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? : Soon to be where Peyton is playing as long as they aren't playing the Colts and he doesn't go to a team I despise...I'm not going to buy a jersey or convert or anything, just pulling for Peyton to finish his career winning games.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Notre Dame Football, Cubs, Pacers, and always have to root for my Ball State...though it never does any good.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast