Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 231
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes1967 View Post
    Shonk688-You're right. We would have gotten the last pick of the draft after winning the Super Bowl. Peyton would have gone to San Diego who would have had the number 1 pick. Its bad enough San Diego beats us when we have Peyton could you imagine what they would do to us if they had him.
    I dont even want to think about it.:cry:
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Macon GA.
    Posts
    815
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Macon GA.
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player - Peyton Manning
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player - Johnny Unitas
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Basketball, Baseball, Nascar, and Golf
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? Notre Dame, Braves, Pacers

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    8,026
    vCash
    1500
    ^^ Welcome midnight.... hope you enjoy our discussions...


  4. #139
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    1. Location - Macon GA.
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player - Peyton Manning
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player - Johnny Unitas
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Basketball, Baseball, Nascar, and Golf
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? Notre Dame, Braves, Pacers
    Hey welcome man. Glade to see another colts and pacer fan. Dont forget to sign into the pacers forum too.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    1500
    Location - Rhode Island (but go to school 15 minutes from Foxboro)
    Favorite Active Colts - Bob Sanders
    Favorite Former Colt - Marvin Harrison (he needs to come back!)
    Other NFL Team - anyone that plays the Patriots
    Other Sports - I play soccer in college but I enjoy watching and playing everything.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Me Sexy View Post
    Location - Rhode Island (but go to school 15 minutes from Foxboro)
    Favorite Active Colts - Bob Sanders
    Favorite Former Colt - Marvin Harrison (he needs to come back!)
    Other NFL Team - anyone that plays the Patriots
    Other Sports - I play soccer in college but I enjoy watching and playing everything.
    Welcome!

    That sucks 15 minutes from Foxboro. I bet thats rough being a colts fan.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    23,999
    vCash
    1500
    Nice to see the forum growing.

    #iubb

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    des moines iowa
    Posts
    73
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location
    Des Moines Iowa

    2. Favorite Current Colts Player
    Toss up between Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders. Got to love my Hawkeyes

    3. Favorite Former Colts Player
    Edge James

    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    I don't really go for pro teams too much. I probably follow the Colts closer then other teams though. Dallas and Bob are my two favorite guys in the league. Bujt, I really follow any team that has a Hawk on it.

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Hockey, baseball, soccer. Bruins and Wild, Red Sox, and the Czech Republic

    6. Anything else you care to share?
    I'm new to the site. Still finding my way around. It's pretty cool

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Quincy IN
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The Czech View Post
    1. Location
    Des Moines Iowa

    2. Favorite Current Colts Player
    Toss up between Dallas Clark and Bob Sanders. Got to love my Hawkeyes

    3. Favorite Former Colts Player
    Edge James

    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    I don't really go for pro teams too much. I probably follow the Colts closer then other teams though. Dallas and Bob are my two favorite guys in the league. Bujt, I really follow any team that has a Hawk on it.

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Hockey, baseball, soccer. Bruins and Wild, Red Sox, and the Czech Republic

    6. Anything else you care to share?
    I'm new to the site. Still finding my way around. It's pretty cool
    Welcome

    Yeah I've found this site very addicting.
    /Users/thomasshonk/Desktop/1ywmz4.jpg.png


    Thanks for the userbar sfgiants5518

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    des moines iowa
    Posts
    73
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shonk688 View Post
    Welcome

    Yeah I've found this site very addicting.
    Thank you. It is.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,000
    vCash
    1500
    another colts fan!!!! yay, welcome and post here often.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

    #3in5



    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    44
    vCash
    1500
    Yo Yo Colts Fans!! Long time reader but now i have decided to get into the game, the trenches with you all lol...


    1. Location- Westfield, IN
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player- Bob Sanders #21
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player- Edge James
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?- Arizona Cardinals, NY Giants
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- Tennis, Basketball, Flag Football, golf, beach volleyball, and teams i support: Colts, Pacers, Boilermakers!!!, and any Indiana college teams really, cuz i grew up watching them all
    6. Anything else you care to share?- This is the time, for the Colts to prove we still got a hell of a team, and that our Superbowl window has not closed!!! GO COLTS!!!

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    8,026
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan21 View Post
    Yo Yo Colts Fans!! Long time reader but now i have decided to get into the game, the trenches with you all lol...


    1. Location- Westfield, IN
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player- Bob Sanders #21
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player- Edge James
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?- Arizona Cardinals, NY Giants
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- Tennis, Basketball, Flag Football, golf, beach volleyball, and teams i support: Colts, Pacers, Boilermakers!!!, and any Indiana college teams really, cuz i grew up watching them all
    6. Anything else you care to share?- This is the time, for the Colts to prove we still got a hell of a team, and that our Superbowl window has not closed!!! GO COLTS!!!
    Welcome the the forums


  14. #149
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    64
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Richmond, VA
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player - Bob Sanders
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player - Eric Dickerson
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? There's other teams?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball,Basketball,MMA
    6. What other sporting teams do you root for? Angels,Lakers

    I first started following the colts when Eric Dickerson came here and followed them ever since. Glad to see more fans posting here.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Andrew Luck's world
    Posts
    75,000
    vCash
    1500
    welcome all!
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

    #3in5



    <3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •