Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location: Peotone, IL
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Dwight Freeney
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: David Thorton
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None really
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?:NBA and I root for the bulls as well as MLB where i root for the white sox
    6. Anything else you care to share?: COLTS SB CHAMP 06!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Gordon View Post
    1. Location: Peotone, IL
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Dwight Freeney
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: David Thorton
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None really
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?:NBA and I root for the bulls as well as MLB where i root for the white sox
    6. Anything else you care to share?: COLTS SB CHAMP 06!!
    Welcome to the Colts forum man! I am glad to have you in hear and I look forward to reading more of your posts and I also hope to see you active in here since we need as many fans as we can get.

vCash
    Favorite Colt/s: Cato June, Marlin Jackson, Manning, Sanders
    Favorite Past Colt: I'd say Marshall Faulk, I used to love watching him play!!
    Other NFL teams: I grew up in SD and was raised a Chargers fan so I grew up with Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison!!
    Other sports: MLB, NHL and NCAAF (I'm a big Michigan fan)
    Anything else: I'm a big Yanks fan (MLB) and big Sharks fan (NHL) so you'll see me in those forums as well!!

vCash
    Favorite Colt(s): Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney
    Favorite Past Colt- Unitas (even tho i nevr saw him play) and marcus washington
    Other NFL teams: Carolina and Dallas not big fans of them tho
    Other Sports You Enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- MLB and the Cubs! im on there alot so u can see my posts there if desired NBA and pacers love dem pacers

Anything Else: Season tickets for colts and i love the cubs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Welcome to the site, i saw your post in the Addai thread i started. Its good to have more Colts fans on the site, and also ones from VA (Fredericksburg myself). Its also good to see people who root for the Cards. Well welcome to the site, if you have in questions from the looks of things SI (Sports Illustrator) is the man to ask. But also i can help you if you need anything. When you get to around 100 posts you should head on down to the sig forum and ask for a nice Reggie Wayne sig or something.
    ya can u help me once i get to 100 for this sig forum? im close to gettn there i might just holla for ya in one of the threads or somthin like this thread

vCash
    Sect8Echo and jacquewho?, welcome to the Colts forum as I would really like to read a lot of your posts and I hope I get the chance to read a lot on what a lot of you have to say. We really need you guys as we'd like to have as many colts fans as possible to make this place better and more fun.

And jacquewho? as far as your sig once you reach 100 posts, you can PM Dbroncos or you can start a thread in the Sig forum asking someone to make you a sig based on your request. Click here so that you are able to view the forum.
    I can do any of those 2 options as I'm pretty sure they'd like to help you.

This thread we use for welcoming fans and for fans to check in most importantly just like you did .
    Last edited by Sports Illustrator; 01-03-2007 at 05:14 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    Sect8Echo and jacquewho?, welcome to the Colts forum as I would really like to read a lot of your posts and I hope I get the chance to read a lot on what a lot of you have to say. We really need you guys as we'd like to have as many colts fans as possible to make this place better and more fun.

And jacquewho? as far as your sig once you reach 100 posts, you can PM Dbroncos or you can start a thread in the Sig forum asking someone to make you a sig based on your request. Click here so that you are able to view the forum.
    I can do any of those 2 options as I'm pretty sure they'd like to help you.

This thread we use for welcoming fans and for fans to check in most importantly just like you did .
    sweet thanks man but im still confused a lil bit i viewed one of the threads 'Cory Lidle' i saw the 'poster' and was wonderin do u just copy and paste it on there? and it looked like people can make them too?? sweetness im prbly gona ask u or Dbroncos for some help prbly that coo?

peace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    sweet thanks man but im still confused a lil bit i viewed one of the threads 'Cory Lidle' i saw the 'poster' and was wonderin do u just copy and paste it on there? and it looked like people can make them too?? sweetness im prbly gona ask u or Dbroncos for some help prbly that coo?

peace
    No problem, and yes we have posters here on PSD who happen to make some amazing sigs and you can ask anyone of them for one as I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy to help you. I personally don't make sigs but maybe Dbroncos may be able to help you out if you ask him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    No problem, and yes we have posters here on PSD who happen to make some amazing sigs and you can ask anyone of them for one as I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy to help you. I personally don't make sigs but maybe Dbroncos may be able to help you out if you ask him.
    kk thansk for the help iv got a sig now from some friendly people in the forum
    thanks

#iubb

vCash
    I just want to say congratulations to all Colts fans on your team reaching the Super Bowl.

vCash
    thanks man

#iubb

vCash
    1. Location Aberdeen South Dakota
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player Joseph Addai and Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player Mike Peterson
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? T-Wolves Twins West Virginia Football
    6. Anything else you care to share? Does anyone know what jerseys we are wearing for the Super Bowl? I know we are the road team but we have wore our home jerseys before...only when we played in Miami because they have white home jerseys....but I would really love our blue jerseys going into Miami...we would be looking NIIIIIIIICE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1501 View Post
    1. Location Aberdeen South Dakota
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player Joseph Addai and Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player Mike Peterson
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? T-Wolves Twins West Virginia Football
    6. Anything else you care to share? Does anyone know what jerseys we are wearing for the Super Bowl? I know we are the road team but we have wore our home jerseys before...only when we played in Miami because they have white home jerseys....but I would really love our blue jerseys going into Miami...we would be looking NIIIIIIIICE!!!
    Welcome to the Colts forum and I look forward to reading more of your posts here in this forum. I remember you from the Timberwolves forum and posted quite impressive thoughts.

vCash
    1. Location : Maine via NYC

2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Peyton Manning

3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Bert Jones

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? The Yankees , Islanders and Celtics....was a huge boxing fan til recently

6. Anything else you care to share? I have been waiting since the 1971 SuperBowl(I was 5)for the Colts to win it again! Thankfully it happened this year and hopefully next and beyond!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    1. Location : Maine via NYC

2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Peyton Manning

3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Bert Jones

4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? The Yankees , Islanders and Celtics....was a huge boxing fan til recently

6. Anything else you care to share? I have been waiting since the 1971 SuperBowl(I was 5)for the Colts to win it again! Thankfully it happened this year and hopefully next and beyond!
    Welcome to the Colts forum man! I am glad to have you in hear and I look forward to reading more of your posts and I also hope to see you active in here since we need as many fans as we can get.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast