Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 231
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    351
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Peotone, IL
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Dwight Freeney
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: David Thorton
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None really
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?:NBA and I root for the bulls as well as MLB where i root for the white sox
    6. Anything else you care to share?: COLTS SB CHAMP 06!!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Gordon View Post
    1. Location: Peotone, IL
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Dwight Freeney
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: David Thorton
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None really
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?:NBA and I root for the bulls as well as MLB where i root for the white sox
    6. Anything else you care to share?: COLTS SB CHAMP 06!!
    Welcome to the Colts forum man! I am glad to have you in hear and I look forward to reading more of your posts and I also hope to see you active in here since we need as many fans as we can get.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Upstate, NY
    Posts
    278
    vCash
    1500
    Location: Albany, NY
    Favorite Colt/s: Cato June, Marlin Jackson, Manning, Sanders
    Favorite Past Colt: I'd say Marshall Faulk, I used to love watching him play!!
    Other NFL teams: I grew up in SD and was raised a Chargers fan so I grew up with Junior Seau and Rodney Harrison!!
    Other sports: MLB, NHL and NCAAF (I'm a big Michigan fan)
    Anything else: I'm a big Yanks fan (MLB) and big Sharks fan (NHL) so you'll see me in those forums as well!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,052
    vCash
    1500
    Location: Carmel, IN
    Favorite Colt(s): Peyton Manning and Dwight Freeney
    Favorite Past Colt- Unitas (even tho i nevr saw him play) and marcus washington
    Other NFL teams: Carolina and Dallas not big fans of them tho
    Other Sports You Enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?- MLB and the Cubs! im on there alot so u can see my posts there if desired NBA and pacers love dem pacers

    Anything Else: Season tickets for colts and i love the cubs

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,052
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Welcome to the site, i saw your post in the Addai thread i started. Its good to have more Colts fans on the site, and also ones from VA (Fredericksburg myself). Its also good to see people who root for the Cards. Well welcome to the site, if you have in questions from the looks of things SI (Sports Illustrator) is the man to ask. But also i can help you if you need anything. When you get to around 100 posts you should head on down to the sig forum and ask for a nice Reggie Wayne sig or something.
    ya can u help me once i get to 100 for this sig forum? im close to gettn there i might just holla for ya in one of the threads or somthin like this thread

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,493
    vCash
    1500
    Sect8Echo and jacquewho?, welcome to the Colts forum as I would really like to read a lot of your posts and I hope I get the chance to read a lot on what a lot of you have to say. We really need you guys as we'd like to have as many colts fans as possible to make this place better and more fun.

    And jacquewho? as far as your sig once you reach 100 posts, you can PM Dbroncos or you can start a thread in the Sig forum asking someone to make you a sig based on your request. Click here so that you are able to view the forum.
    I can do any of those 2 options as I'm pretty sure they'd like to help you.

    This thread we use for welcoming fans and for fans to check in most importantly just like you did .
    Last edited by Sports Illustrator; 01-03-2007 at 05:14 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,052
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    Sect8Echo and jacquewho?, welcome to the Colts forum as I would really like to read a lot of your posts and I hope I get the chance to read a lot on what a lot of you have to say. We really need you guys as we'd like to have as many colts fans as possible to make this place better and more fun.

    And jacquewho? as far as your sig once you reach 100 posts, you can PM Dbroncos or you can start a thread in the Sig forum asking someone to make you a sig based on your request. Click here so that you are able to view the forum.
    I can do any of those 2 options as I'm pretty sure they'd like to help you.

    This thread we use for welcoming fans and for fans to check in most importantly just like you did .
    sweet thanks man but im still confused a lil bit i viewed one of the threads 'Cory Lidle' i saw the 'poster' and was wonderin do u just copy and paste it on there? and it looked like people can make them too?? sweetness im prbly gona ask u or Dbroncos for some help prbly that coo?

    peace

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    sweet thanks man but im still confused a lil bit i viewed one of the threads 'Cory Lidle' i saw the 'poster' and was wonderin do u just copy and paste it on there? and it looked like people can make them too?? sweetness im prbly gona ask u or Dbroncos for some help prbly that coo?

    peace
    No problem, and yes we have posters here on PSD who happen to make some amazing sigs and you can ask anyone of them for one as I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy to help you. I personally don't make sigs but maybe Dbroncos may be able to help you out if you ask him.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,052
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    No problem, and yes we have posters here on PSD who happen to make some amazing sigs and you can ask anyone of them for one as I'm pretty sure that they'd be happy to help you. I personally don't make sigs but maybe Dbroncos may be able to help you out if you ask him.
    kk thansk for the help iv got a sig now from some friendly people in the forum
    thanks

    #iubb

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42,432
    vCash
    1500
    I just want to say congratulations to all Colts fans on your team reaching the Super Bowl.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    24,052
    vCash
    1500
    thanks man

    #iubb

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,519
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location Aberdeen South Dakota
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player Joseph Addai and Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player Mike Peterson
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? T-Wolves Twins West Virginia Football
    6. Anything else you care to share? Does anyone know what jerseys we are wearing for the Super Bowl? I know we are the road team but we have wore our home jerseys before...only when we played in Miami because they have white home jerseys....but I would really love our blue jerseys going into Miami...we would be looking NIIIIIIIICE!!!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eric1501 View Post
    1. Location Aberdeen South Dakota
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player Joseph Addai and Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player Mike Peterson
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? T-Wolves Twins West Virginia Football
    6. Anything else you care to share? Does anyone know what jerseys we are wearing for the Super Bowl? I know we are the road team but we have wore our home jerseys before...only when we played in Miami because they have white home jerseys....but I would really love our blue jerseys going into Miami...we would be looking NIIIIIIIICE!!!
    Welcome to the Colts forum and I look forward to reading more of your posts here in this forum. I remember you from the Timberwolves forum and posted quite impressive thoughts.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    All Up In There!
    Posts
    3,886
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location : Maine via NYC

    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Peyton Manning

    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Bert Jones

    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? The Yankees , Islanders and Celtics....was a huge boxing fan til recently

    6. Anything else you care to share? I have been waiting since the 1971 SuperBowl(I was 5)for the Colts to win it again! Thankfully it happened this year and hopefully next and beyond!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    31,493
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    1. Location : Maine via NYC

    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Peyton Manning

    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Bert Jones

    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?: None

    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? The Yankees , Islanders and Celtics....was a huge boxing fan til recently

    6. Anything else you care to share? I have been waiting since the 1971 SuperBowl(I was 5)for the Colts to win it again! Thankfully it happened this year and hopefully next and beyond!
    Welcome to the Colts forum man! I am glad to have you in hear and I look forward to reading more of your posts and I also hope to see you active in here since we need as many fans as we can get.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •