Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Colts Fans Check-In

This is made so that we could all get to know eachother all of the Colts fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

1. Location: New York
    2. Favorite Current Colts player: Peyton Manning
    3. Favorite Former Colts player: None
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? New York Giants
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like all sports but the sports that I mainly follow is basketball, baseball, soccer and football in that order. The other sporting teams that I root for are the , Hawks, Knicks, Mets, Yankees, LA Dodgers, Nacional soccer team and Intermilan soccer team.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I can play every sport but my true passion is basketball and it's something that I take very seriously and I play almost every day. I like playing video games a lot, I read a lot of magazines/articles on sports and I occasionally travel a lot.
    Last edited by Sports Illustrator; 09-17-2006 at 02:27 PM.

vCash
    Fans, feel free to post in here whenever you wish. This way we get to familiarize with each other better and feel more comfortable posting in this forum.

vCash
    1. Location - Indianapolis
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player - Manning, Sanders
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player - Harbaugh
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? none
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball - Cardinals Basketball - Pacers

vCash
    1. Location - Indy
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player - Bob Sanders
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player - Jim Harbaugh or the Goose
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Bears
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Basketball, Boxing. Pacers

vCash
    1. Location: South Bend
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player: Stokley (always nice to see a white guy play WR)
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Dickerson definately
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? College football mainly and I watch the cubs to pass the time til NCAA football starts up.
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Michigan and Ball State, and the aforementioned Cubs.
    6. Anything else you care to share? No

vCash
    Well since I've already welcomed everyone in this forum except for poodski, so poodski welcome to the Colts forum and if you were posting here already then it would be great if you could stay active. It would be great if you could stay active here in the Colts forum since the Colts are undefeated, we can discuss about any topic concerning the Colts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports Illustrator View Post
    This is made so that we could all get to know eachother all of the Colts fans by introducing yourselves and all of you new people feel free to check in here and even make this your first post if you desire to.

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Colts Player
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?

If there is anything else you would like to add then just feel free to do so.

1. Location: New York
    2. Favorite Current Colts player: Peyton Manning
    3. Favorite Former Colts player: None
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? New York Giants
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I like all sports but the sports that I mainly follow is basketball, baseball, soccer and football in that order. The other sporting teams that I root for are the , Hawks, Knicks, Mets, Yankees, LA Dodgers, Nacional soccer team and Intermilan soccer team.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Well, I can play every sport but my true passion is basketball and it's something that I take very seriously and I play almost every day. I like playing video games a lot, I read a lot of magazines/articles on sports and I occasionally travel a lot.

1. Location: Chesapeake, VA
    2. Favorite Current Player: Bob Sanders, Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: goose
    4. Other NFL teams: Arizona Cardinals
    5. Other sports and teams: Yankees, Suns, bobcats, Cardinals (NFL), and any team playing a new england/boston team.
    6. Other info: i lived in indianapolis for 12 years, then phoenix, and nowvirginia near the carolina border this is why i have a wide range of favorite teams.

vCash
    Welcome to the site, i saw your post in the Addai thread i started. Its good to have more Colts fans on the site, and also ones from VA (Fredericksburg myself). Its also good to see people who root for the Cards. Well welcome to the site, if you have in questions from the looks of things SI (Sports Illustrator) is the man to ask. But also i can help you if you need anything. When you get to around 100 posts you should head on down to the sig forum and ask for a nice Reggie Wayne sig or something.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sirfreshness View Post
    1. Location: Chesapeake, VA
    2. Favorite Current Player: Bob Sanders, Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: goose
    4. Other NFL teams: Arizona Cardinals
    5. Other sports and teams: Yankees, Suns, bobcats, Cardinals (NFL), and any team playing a new england/boston team.
    6. Other info: i lived in indianapolis for 12 years, then phoenix, and nowvirginia near the carolina border this is why i have a wide range of favorite teams.
    Yea welcome to the Colts forum and I am really looking forward to seeing your posts and I also hope that you stay active in here. It should be fun. And yea, if you have any questions then don't feel afraid to PM me about anything.

vCash
    Hey guys---It's always nice to be among fellow Colts lovers! Does anyone else feel the expectations placed on our team are just ridiculously high?! I mean, yes, we all want them to go to the Super Bowl. However, it seems along the way their other accomplishments are pretty much minimized: "Yeah, OK, so they've won far more games over the past few years than any other team, but just wait until they get to the post season" or "Fine, so maybe Peyton sets a new QB record nearly every time he steps on the field, BUT how come he can't win the big game?!"

Sometimes I think life would be a lot easier if I rooted for a team with low expectations, so that you're pleasantly surprised every time they even win a game and aren't too crushed based on what does and doesn't happen in the post-season.

1. Location: New York, NY (and I'm very excited to see at least one other NY-based Colts fan!)
    2. Favorite Current Player: Peyton Manning, Bob Sanders (PLEASE return on a permanent basis---the defense needs you!), Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Unitas
    4. Other NFL teams: The Jets, but not nearly to the extent that I love and feel invested in the Colts
    5. Other sports and teams: Football is pretty much the only sports I'm passionate about
    6. Other info: I love to read, write and and am generally not someone you'd guess was a huge sports fan. I'm single and couldn't imagine dating someone who didn't at least like/respect the Colts

vCash
    ^^^welcome to the forums book

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm74 View Post
    Hey guys---It's always nice to be among fellow Colts lovers! Does anyone else feel the expectations placed on our team are just ridiculously high?! I mean, yes, we all want them to go to the Super Bowl. However, it seems along the way their other accomplishments are pretty much minimized: "Yeah, OK, so they've won far more games over the past few years than any other team, but just wait until they get to the post season" or "Fine, so maybe Peyton sets a new QB record nearly every time he steps on the field, BUT how come he can't win the big game?!"

Sometimes I think life would be a lot easier if I rooted for a team with low expectations, so that you're pleasantly surprised every time they even win a game and aren't too crushed based on what does and doesn't happen in the post-season.

1. Location: New York, NY (and I'm very excited to see at least one other NY-based Colts fan!)
    2. Favorite Current Player: Peyton Manning, Bob Sanders (PLEASE return on a permanent basis---the defense needs you!), Reggie Wayne
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Unitas
    4. Other NFL teams: The Jets, but not nearly to the extent that I love and feel invested in the Colts
    5. Other sports and teams: Football is pretty much the only sports I'm passionate about
    6. Other info: I love to read, write and and am generally not someone you'd guess was a huge sports fan. I'm single and couldn't imagine dating someone who didn't at least like/respect the Colts
    Hey man welcome to the Colts forum and I'm really looking forward to seeing your posts here in the Colts forum and I really hope that you can stay active in here and especially since your from NY and a Colts fan which is VERY rare.

vCash
    1. Location: NS,Canada
    2. Favorite Current Player: Marvin Harrison
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Edge
    4. Other NFL teams: Screw em
    5. Other sports and teams:Celts, Bosox, Maple Leafs, Iowa st.(CFB), Kansas(CBB)
    6. Other info: Colts fan ever since i watched edge run wild en route to back to back rushing titles in his first two seasons before the injury

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong_18 View Post
    1. Location: NS,Canada
    2. Favorite Current Player: Marvin Harrison
    3. Favorite Former Colts Player: Edge
    4. Other NFL teams: Screw em
    5. Other sports and teams:Celts, Bosox, Maple Leafs, Iowa st.(CFB), Kansas(CBB)
    6. Other info: Colts fan ever since i watched edge run wild en route to back to back rushing titles in his first two seasons before the injury
    Hey man welcome to the Colts forum and I've been reading a little bit about where you think the Colts will end up and I thought your opinion was interesting. Anyway, I'd like to see you posting in the Colts forum and stayting active in here as this forum is growing and we need to get as much fans as possible in order to make this forum as fun as possible.

vCash
    ^^^welcome

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast