Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Check-In Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Penetration View Post
    1. Location: Tompkinsville, KY
    2. Favorite Current Griz: Rudy Gay
    3. Favorite Former Griz: OJ Mayo
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? None, but I have a few former Kentucky basketball players I keep up with.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Collegiate sports mainly Football and Basketball, MLB, and NFL. Cincinnati Reds, Tennessee Titans and Kentucky Wildcats basketball. I don't support any NCAAF team.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Let's go Grizz, Keep up the good work and let's continue to dominate the league!
    Where exactly is tompkinsville? Do you get grizz games on tv there?

Oh and i'm a huge uk fan as well

Quote Originally Posted by BaddNewz View Post
    1. Philadelphia
    2. Rudy Gay/ZBo/Marc Gasol
    3. Xavier Henry/OJ Mayo
    4. Im an avid Knicks fan.
    5. I watch every sport and have grown to like a team in each conference in each sport except hockey.
    6. I've been a fan since 2010. I'm basically a Grizzly fan because I'm a huge KU fan and with arthur,Henry, & selby being drafted by the grizz I have adopted them as my western conference team. I'm coming out of the closet as a fan. (no homo) lol
    glad your gay for the grizz lol

vCash
    Hey y'all. I thought I'd drop in an' say "Howdy".

1. Location: Western Kentucky
    2. Favorite Current Griz: Marc Gasol
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The ones former UK players are on.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? University of Kentucky
    ANYTHING. Boxing. LA Angels, (LA) Oakland Raiders, LA Kings, Jimmie Johnson. (Spent my childhood bouncing back and forth btwn. SoCal and KY.) Also, I sometimes go to Titans training camp and games, but really don't buy a lot of Titans stuff or keep up with day to day Titans activity. I did love that 15-0 run involving Kerry Collins a few years back though! 'Really wish things would have turned out better for him. I can't stand Matt Hasselbeck so I've been kind of avoiding watching the Titans when he plays. Anyway, enough football talk on the hoops forum. GO GRIZZ!
    6. Anything else you care to share? Nah.
    Last edited by HILLBILLYBLACK; 01-22-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Cain't spell t'save mah life.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Hey y'all. I thought I'd drop in an' say "Howdy".

1. Location: Western Kentucky
    2. Favorite Current Griz: Marc Gasol
    4. Other teams in the NBA you root for? The ones former UK players are on.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? University of Kentucky
    ANYTHING. Boxing. LA Angels, (LA) Oakland Raiders, LA Kings, Jimmie Johnson. (Spent my childhood bouncing back and forth btwn. SoCal and KY.) Also, I sometimes go to Titans training camp and games, but really don't buy a lot of Titans stuff or keep up with day to day Titans activity. I did love that 15-0 run involving Kerry Collins a few years back though! 'Really wish things would have turned out better for him. I can't stand Matt Hasselbeck so I've been kind of avoiding watching the Titans when he plays. Anyway, enough football talk on the hoops forum. GO GRIZZ!
    6. Anything else you care to share? Nah.
    From one ridge runner to another, welcome !!!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234