Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

November game thread

Since we don't get enough activity, I'm proposing a November thread for all the games in the month. I'll still create game info posts to separate games from each other.

First up, a real test for the grizz, the New Orleans pelicans

vCash

November game thread

@

Time: 8:00 PM ET

vCash

November game thread

Great win! 4-0!!!

vCash

November game thread

Beat the suns! Great second half to secure the win. 5-0!!!

vCash
    Up 9 at the half in OKC. I'll take it
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash

November game thread

6-0! Keep it up!

vCash
    We don't need a let down against the Bucks tonight. I've got 11/17 circled big time. Should be a real test of the west.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

vCash

November game thread

Well we looked pitiful in this game. Took too long for Joeger to put Tay on Giannis. It's all good, we got LAL next

vCash
    Crud. Letdown for sure. 3 away games in 3 time zones took a toll. As you said fadeaway , on to Tuesday.

vCash
    Just a question...

Did it seem to you that the refs were giving every call (or non-call) to OKC when you guys beat them by only 2?

vCash

November game thread

@

Time: 8:00PM ET

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    Just a question...

Did it seem to you that the refs were giving every call (or non-call) to OKC when you guys beat them by only 2?

We're so used to it, it's not a big deal

vCash

November game thread

7-1, keep rolling!

vCash
    I'll contribute to these forsure so you're not talkin to yourself haha. Thanks for leadin the pack.

So far the record is obviously awesome. Rotation is still iffy and playing down to competition/not pushing leads further is stressful...but I won't complain since the Ws are coming in and I want to enjoy it. The team is very good, the elite D already in tack.

John Luer looks deathly afraid of the NBA pressures but he's such a good player I hope he stops the nerves.

The core 4 look on task as usual selfs (gasol maybe even better than ever ).

Lee looks improved. Hitting lots of shots, not great passer though.

Vince looked finally somewhat comfortable tonight when he got in. Made a buncha spark plays. His ankle is clearly still an issue, does anyone know when he's suppose to be 100%? I'd imagine another week or 2? He can be huge.

7-1 !

[I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    I'll contribute to these forsure so you're not talkin to yourself haha. Thanks for leadin the pack.

So far the record is obviously awesome. Rotation is still iffy and playing down to competition/not pushing leads further is stressful...but I won't complain since the Ws are coming in and I want to enjoy it. The team is very good, the elite D already in tack.

John Luer looks deathly afraid of the NBA pressures but he's such a good player I hope he stops the nerves.

The core 4 look on task as usual selfs (gasol maybe even better than ever ).

Lee looks improved. Hitting lots of shots, not great passer though.

Vince looked finally somewhat comfortable tonight when he got in. Made a buncha spark plays. His ankle is clearly still an issue, does anyone know when he's suppose to be 100%? I'd imagine another week or 2? He can be huge.

7-1 !

Thanks thug!

Yeah leuer is a good player. They need to define him as a stretch 4 and tell him to take his shots and quit hesitating. Last year he was automatic from 16-18 feet, even hitting threes. Had a few 20 pt games. Bench will be much approved with calathes back, he's a great playmaker.

As for the close games, get used to it. The grizz never seem to blow our teams. I think it might be helpful to put in some of the young guns (adams, stokes) and let them play "hungry". This might blow open the games rather than playing the same guys who seem to lose interest. VC will get better , still learning his role.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast