Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

One Game Playoff series... Win or go home

Who do you have starting for you? You can have any pitcher you want who's playing today... Who would you trust the most with the ball in his hand for this pivotal game?

I'd go with Cliff Lee as he is a big game pitcher whose just completely dominated under pressure

vCash
    Roy Halladay
    With the deepest of regrets I am announcing that I will be leaving Pro Sports Daily. No reason in particular but wanted to thank everyone for a great 6 years here. Lots of great discussion and good poll series as well. Also fun re-drafts. Best of luck to you all in the future.

vCash
    halladay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Who do you have starting for you? You can have any pitcher you want who's playing today... Who would you trust the most with the ball in his hand for this pivotal game?

I'd go with Cliff Lee as he is a big game pitcher whose just completely dominated under pressure

No such thing as a big game pitcher that has a strong competitive nature. He just is in the groove when the playoffs start. Lee is the same pitcher in the playoffs as he was in August when he had an ERA of near 6 or so and giving the same effort each time.

Batboy: Get a hit, Crash.
    Crash: Shut Up!

vCash
    doc halladay
    The Doc Is IN

vCash
    I would probably go with Doc. He's incredibly reliable and then was great in the playoffs this year. I'd go Doc.

vCash
    Ssory Doc, Tim Lincecum.