Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    He's been more efficient this year, but the past two, he had a eFG% under .500 and a ORTG under 100. 100 is right around average to below average offense. I can't really see where his defense is improving either. Centers better than Biedrins:

Dwight, Bynum, Brook Lopez, Kaman, Bogut, Noah, Paul Gasol, Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, Amare Stoudemire, Al Jefferson...oh wait, I'm already past 10.
    This year Ellis's offensive rating is at 109. To compare Wallace's offensive rating is at 101. So Ellis has a better scoring ratio then Wallace. But Wallace makes a living on defense & rebounding. So to compare Ellis's defensive rating which is at 112, which is pretty good, & Wallace's which is at 105 which is also pretty good there is not that big of a gap between the two. So that were Ellis's defense is improving.

How is Bynum better then Biedrins when he has not played this year, & he is comming of a major injury. The Lakers dont know what they are going to get out of him. Kaman & Biedrins's stat line are prtty much equal. Kaman's line is 10.5 points & 7.1 rebounds per game. Biedrins's line is 6.7 points & 9.8 rebounds per game. So you could argue that Biedrins is better then Kaman. Noah is out with a major injury, but when is healthy is way better then Biedrins. Pau Gasol is not a center. Al Jefferson is not a center. So exluding this four out there's only 7 on that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    New Orleans- Stephen Jackson, Tyrus Thomas , Future 1st rnd pick
    Bobcats- Chris Paul

Denver- Gerald Wallace, Derrick Brown, Dj Augustin, Gerald Henderson+ First round pick
    Charlotte- Carmelo Anthony

Orlando- Boris Diaw
    Charlotte- Jason Richardson

Just some trade ideas, tell me what you think

Charlotte Starting 5 - Pg- Chris Paul Sg- Jason Richardson SF- Carmelo Anthony Pf- Diop/kwame/Nazr Center- Diop/kwame/nazr
    Last edited by Appstate2012; 12-27-2010 at 12:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Appstate2012 View Post
    New Orleans- Stephen Jackson, Tyrus Thomas , Future 1st rnd pick
    Bobcats- Chris Paul

Denver- Gerald Wallace, Derrick Brown, Dj Augustin, Gerald Henderson+ First round pick
    Charlotte- Carmelo Anthony

Orlando- Boris Diaw
    Charlotte- Jason Richardson

Just some trade ideas, tell me what you think

Charlotte Starting 5 - Pg- Chris Paul Sg- Jason Richardson SF- Carmelo Anthony Pf- Diop/kwame/Nazr Center- Diop/kwame/nazr
    lol wow absolutely not. none of this makes any sense. that would kill our team

vCash
    This year Ellis's offensive rating is at 109. To compare Wallace's offensive rating is at 101. So Ellis has a better scoring ratio then Wallace. But Wallace makes a living on defense & rebounding. So to compare Ellis's defensive rating which is at 112, which is pretty good, & Wallace's which is at 105 which is also pretty good there is not that big of a gap between the two. So that were Ellis's defense is improving.

How is Bynum better then Biedrins when he has not played this year, & he is comming of a major injury. The Lakers dont know what they are going to get out of him. Kaman & Biedrins's stat line are prtty much equal. Kaman's line is 10.5 points & 7.1 rebounds per game. Biedrins's line is 6.7 points & 9.8 rebounds per game. So you could argue that Biedrins is better then Kaman. Noah is out with a major injury, but when is healthy is way better then Biedrins. Pau Gasol is not a center. Al Jefferson is not a center. So exluding this four out there's only 7 on that list.
    biedrins sucks dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatMustachio1 View Post
    biedrins sucks dude
    I never said he was great. But he is atleast an average player. He is defenitly better then Mohammed for sure. But whoever said Ellis sucked is trippin!

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash

Yeah, this year, through about 1/4 of a season, Ellis has been efficient offensively. Based on the past two FULL seasons, though, he's been horrible. There's no reason to think he's changed. A DRTG of 112 is not good, its borderline horrible. If you think that's good you're clueless as to how DRTG works. I would much rather have Wallace than Ellis on my team, and its not even close.

Bynum is better than Biedrins, period. It isn't his fault that he's hurt, and that doesn't diminish the fact that he's a good player. Kaman is better than Biedrins, he's overrated but Biedrins is just bad. Pau Gasol plays center. Al Jefferson starts at center for Utah.

vCash
    Ya since our team is so good. Almost blow a 20 point lead to the pistons tonight.

vCash
    Yahoo reporting Houston is trying to trade Yao and is in talks with "multiple teams", which they don't name.

Would you be in favor of acquiring him? Either he shows promise in his recovery this year and we sign him to a short deal, or we let his $18 million contract expire after this year and clear tons of cap room.

vCash
    Yes. I would do Jackson+Diop+Carroll in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Yeah, this year, through about 1/4 of a season, Ellis has been efficient offensively. Based on the past two FULL seasons, though, he's been horrible. There's no reason to think he's changed. A DRTG of 112 is not good, its borderline horrible. If you think that's good you're clueless as to how DRTG works. I would much rather have Wallace than Ellis on my team, and its not even close.

Bynum is better than Biedrins, period. It isn't his fault that he's hurt, and that doesn't diminish the fact that he's a good player. Kaman is better than Biedrins, he's overrated but Biedrins is just bad. Pau Gasol plays center. Al Jefferson starts at center for Utah.
    We are almost 40% through the season. And Ellis is starting to become a leader. Last year he had problems with the Warriors managment & some players, & that what cause his game to not develope. This year he has imbraced his role & hes playing great. And Ellis's defensive rating is 112 & Wallace's defensive rating is 105. So if Ellis is borderline horrible then so is Wallace. So there is no difference between the two on defense. Not to mention that Ellis is three years younger then Wallace is.

Bynum is injured, so how can he be better? Kaman is not better. If anything he is worse. And if you say Bynum is a center & Gasol is a center how does that work? Your controdicting yourself.

vCash
    I just think that it is hilarious how this guy will not let this Biedrins thing so. Soo funny. haha

vCash
    We are almost 40% through the season. And Ellis is starting to become a leader. Last year he had problems with the Warriors managment & some players, & that what cause his game to not develope. This year he has imbraced his role & hes playing great. And Ellis's defensive rating is 112 & Wallace's defensive rating is 105. So if Ellis is borderline horrible then so is Wallace. So there is no difference between the two on defense. Not to mention that Ellis is three years younger then Wallace is.

Bynum is injured, so how can he be better? Kaman is not better. If anything he is worse. And if you say Bynum is a center & Gasol is a center how does that work? Your controdicting yourself.
    We understand that you love you team. Let it go. Jesus Christ, i cant take reading all this bickering

vCash
    Warriors fan here.. What would you guys want for Wallace?

vCash

I don't find Ellis a leader. He's a cancer. And how can you say that there's no difference between the two on defense? That's really the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard. You just said it yourself in your own post, Ellis' DRTG is 112 and Wallace's is 105. That's the difference between great and well below average. That isn't even close to equal.

So what if Bynum is injured? That automatically makes him worse? Using that logic, Bynum is a worse center than DeSagana Diop. How is contradicting to say Bynum and Gasol both play center? Last time I checked, no center logs 48 MPG, and every single team in the league carries more than one player capable of playing center.

vCash
    http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2b9jlbe
    ***I know it says trade failed. Would have to wait til Feb 18th for it to go through, but salaries match up otherwise.***

Bobcats get: Yao Ming --- Quentin Richardson --- Earl Clark --- Omer Asik
    Bobcats trade: Gerald Wallace --- Boris Diaw --- Matt Carroll --- Kwame Brown --- Derrick Brown
    Bobcats start the rebuilding by getting 2 promising young players in Clark & Asik while also getting $8 million in savings from the insurance on Yao's expiring deal.

Bulls get: Jason Richardson --- Courtney Lee --- Chase Budinger --- Kwame Brown --- Ishmael Smith
    Bulls trade: Luol Deng --- Taj Gibson --- Omer Asik --- James Johnson --- Keith Bogans
    Bulls get needed scoring from the guard positions in the form of Jason Richardson & Courtney Lee. Budinger is another guy for the Bulls who can hit shots from outside when Rose drives. Getting J-Rich's expiring deal and get rid of Deng's bad contract is also a plus. But losing a couple of promising young bigs in Taj Gibson & Omer Asik hurts though.

Magic get: Gerald Wallace --- Boris Diaw --- Keith Bogans --- Derrick Brown
    Magic trade: Jason Richardson --- Quentin Richardson --- Ryan Anderson --- Earl Clark
    Magic get the proven size they are looking for in Wallace & Diaw, but give up some valuable pieces to get it. This deal elevates their push for a title even more.

Rockets get: Luol Deng --- Taj Gibson --- Matt Carroll --- Ryan Anderson --- James Johnson
    Rockets trade: Yao Ming --- Courtney Lee --- Chase Budinger --- Ishmael Smith
    Rockets get A LOT of young talent, but they give up some in the process and give up Yao's valuable expiring contract as well. They would need to make another deal or 2 to free up enough roster space however.

Let me know what you guys think!

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast