Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by masalex1205 View Post
    personally I don't see us and the Clips as trading partners...we officially have the worst FO in the NBA if we decide to take on Davis's contract
    I hope we dont trade for Davis. He's a shell of his former self, and his contract is *** ugly. And i dont see what the Clips can offer us for DJ either. Maybe Bledsoe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    I hope we dont trade for Davis. He's a shell of his former self, and his contract is *** ugly. And i dont see what the Clips can offer us for DJ either. Maybe Bledsoe?
    Blake Griffin

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Blake Griffin

Maybe on 2K. God i wish we would just commit to rebuild. I see teams like the Thunder, or even the Clips eventually, who have great young talent because of the draft. But as long as MJ is making the draft decisions, we wont ever have good drafts

vCash
    Orlando trades:
    J. Nelson
    J. Redick
    D. Orton
    M. Allen
    2011 2nd Rounder

Charlotte trades:
    G. Wallace
    D. Diop

vCash
    Saw this on a Hornets forum (not my idea, so if you don't like it, don't slam ME for it). It also included a draft pick, which can't be used on the NBA trade machine:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2fyp8y3

Kind of intriguing. Gotta take on Ariza's crap contract, but you get some cheaper young guys to rebuild with, and a pick. I know, I know. This isn't Henderson/Diop for LeBron like some other Bobcat fans have proposed, but it's a bit more realistic I think. Some high PER in there - Thornton is close to Crash as far as production per minutes played.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IshHappens View Post
    Saw this on a Hornets forum (not my idea, so if you don't like it, don't slam ME for it). It also included a draft pick, which can't be used on the NBA trade machine:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2fyp8y3

Kind of intriguing. Gotta take on Ariza's crap contract, but you get some cheaper young guys to rebuild with, and a pick. I know, I know. This isn't Henderson/Diop for LeBron like some other Bobcat fans have proposed, but it's a bit more realistic I think. Some high PER in there - Thornton is close to Crash as far as production per minutes played.
    Not the worst deal ever, I'd probably do it if we could extend Thornton reasonably.

vCash
    Hey would you guys do.

GSW Trades
    Ellis
    Biedrins

CHA Trades
    Wallace
    Mohammed

??????

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Hey would you guys do.

GSW Trades
    Ellis
    Biedrins

CHA Trades
    Wallace
    Mohammed

??????
    No, Ellis and Biedrins are both terrible players.

vCash
    Marcus Camby and Andre Miller for Wallace,DJ and Diop...are you guys kidding me??
    i hope this is just some joke!! call the Suns lets make a deal!!

vCash
    No, Ellis and Biedrins are both terrible players.
    What? Ellis is consider by even critics to be a top 25 player. And Biedrins has to be a top 10 center? Wallace is better then Ellis IMO but Biedrins is better then Mohammed & eb=ven the trade.

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    What? Ellis is consider by even critics to be a top 25 player. And Biedrins has to be a top 10 center? Wallace is better then Ellis IMO but Biedrins is better then Mohammed & eb=ven the trade.
    I have never seen anyone call Ellis a top 25 player, and anyone who would do so is a fool. He's a terrible defender, and for the number of points he scores, he's very inefficient offensively. I don't see how Biedrins is a top 10 center, he hasn't been very good at all in the last two years.

vCash
    Okay how do fans feel about Marvin Williams + Mo Evans for Captain Jack. Marvin is 24 and mo is an expiring while CJ is 32.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reffahead View Post
    Okay how do fans feel about Marvin Williams + Mo Evans for Captain Jack. Marvin is 24 and mo is an expiring while CJ is 32.
    We'd have a zillion small forwards.

I wouldn't mind trying to get Marvin and Jeff Teague from Atlanta though. Young guys with some potential left. Dunno what they'd ask in return though.

vCash
    I have never seen anyone call Ellis a top 25 player, and anyone who would do so is a fool. He's a terrible defender, and for the number of points he scores, he's very inefficient offensively. I don't see how Biedrins is a top 10 center, he hasn't been very good at all in the last two years.
    How is Ellis inefficient offensively? He is top 5 in the league in scoring, while shooting 48% from the field. Those are very efficient numbers. Its not very often a scoring guard shoots nearly 50% from the field. And his assist numbers are among the best in the league for SG's. And Ellis has really matured this year & has taken the responsobility as a leader. Ellis's defense is not great, but its improved. He is defenitly an average defender, while always being in the top 5 in steals. And name 10 centers who are better then Biedrins?

vCash
    How is Ellis inefficient offensively? He is top 5 in the league in scoring, while shooting 48% from the field. Those are very efficient numbers. Its not very often a scoring guard shoots nearly 50% from the field. And his assist numbers are among the best in the league for SG's. And Ellis has really matured this year & has taken the responsobility as a leader. Ellis's defense is not great, but its improved. He is defenitly an average defender, while always being in the top 5 in steals. And name 10 centers who are better then Biedrins?
    He's been more efficient this year, but the past two, he had a eFG% under .500 and a ORTG under 100. 100 is right around average to below average offense. I can't really see where his defense is improving either. Centers better than Biedrins:

Dwight, Bynum, Brook Lopez, Kaman, Bogut, Noah, Paul Gasol, Marc Gasol, Tim Duncan, Amare Stoudemire, Al Jefferson...oh wait, I'm already past 10.

Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast