Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck017 View Post
    I think Blatche is a very serviceable as the 3rd-4th big man in a rotation and he can be very cheap assuming he's amnestied.
    In theory maybe, but he's selfish and a terrible teammate. He has been horribly inefficient offensively in every single year he's played, and is not a good defender. There are numerous better options.
    Last edited by homestarunner93; 07-16-2012 at 11:29 PM.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    In theory maybe, but he's selfish and a terrible teammate. He has been horribly efficient offensively in every single year he's played, and is not a good defender. There are numerous better options.
    I'm assuming you meant inefficient.

Ok, dammit, this is the third time I'm writing about who we should amnesty. The first time I said I wasn't sure whether or not we should amnesty Diop, but found what I was saying to be insubstantial. The second time I said we should amnesty Diop, but then I found that a strong case can be made for TT (after eliminating Carroll as a amnesty candidate.) This third time I'll say this...

If we want to keep a big fat man who sucks and will probably do ****** in Dunlap's system, but who is also only one year a way from free agency, then we should keep Diop. One year isn't a whole lot for a team who needs to spend anyway. If we want to wait and see how TT does under Dunlap then obviously we don't amnesty TT. We can always wait until next offseason if TT sucks again, and amnesty his remaining two years. In other words, what-the-****-ever we really can't do anything wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I'm assuming you meant inefficient.

Ok, dammit, this is the third time I'm writing about who we should amnesty. The first time I said I wasn't sure whether or not we should amnesty Diop, but found what I was saying to be insubstantial. The second time I said we should amnesty Diop, but then I found that a strong case can be made for TT (after eliminating Carroll as a amnesty candidate.) This third time I'll say this...

If we want to keep a big fat man who sucks and will probably do ****** in Dunlap's system, but who is also only one year a way from free agency, then we should keep Diop. One year isn't a whole lot for a team who needs to spend anyway. If we want to wait and see how TT does under Dunlap then obviously we don't amnesty TT. We can always wait until next offseason if TT sucks again, and amnesty his remaining two years. In other words, what-the-****-ever we really can't do anything wrong.
    Woops, fixed.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    “@mcten: Just talked to Mitch Kupchak about Antawn Jamison. He acknowledged interest but said: "We're not about to do anything. I would know."”

vCash
    Well, that's good news.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    In theory maybe, but he's selfish and a terrible teammate. He has been horribly inefficient offensively in every single year he's played, and is not a good defender. There are numerous better options.
    I completely agree. I had no idea what kind of baggage came with this guy.

vCash
    Childress is good for defense. He'd be an interesting fit for you guys. Suns didn't use him right (or at all for that matter).

I really think you should give Blatche a chance.
    He's a 1 year rental that you probably could get for 2-2.5mil. He's gonna be out to prove everyone wrong. At worst, he's an *** hole and you just cut him. Won't hurt you at all really.

Don't cut Diop. That Amnesty should be saved for Tyrus. Too many years left on that deal. By the last year, Charlotte might be competing for the playoffs and on their way up. It would sting to be held back by his deal.
    I say hang onto both guys for one more year and just let Diop (and his NBA career) expire and cut off Tyrus. Then focus on a PF in free agency or draft.

vCash
    Although the amnesty deadline has passed, there is no good reason to cut Thomas, then pick up Blatche. Blatche is worthless. He would have no role on this team. He has only been able to score when he's been taking way more shots than his talent dictates. He has never been a good defender. At least Tyrus is a quality defender when he's on his game.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    B.J. Evans ‏@BobcatsBballPR

Breaking @bobcats News: The team has withdrawn its qualifying offer to Derrick Brown. He is now an unrestricted free agent. #CatsVegas.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell

BREAKING: #Bobcats rescind qualifying offer to Derrick Brown.
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 07-18-2012 at 09:32 PM.

vCash
    I'm fine with that. Taylor should be able to get some PT now.

vCash
    I wonder if they're planning something with that cap space? They probably have $5-6 million in cap space right now, and 13 players under contract.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I wonder if they're planning something with that cap space? They probably have $5-6 million in cap space right now, and 13 players under contract.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    So apparently the NBA will have small ad patches on the jerseys starting in the 2013-2014 season. What would be some humorous patches we could have on our jerseys?

Personally I'd like to have something completely unhealthy and not what you would expect on an NBA jersey...like Lorillard Tobacco or R.J. Reynolds Tobacco. Or ABC Store. I don't know, I just want something humorous.

vCash
    Has there been a presser for Gordon and/or Haywood?
    Curious to get their takes on their new team.

Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast