Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Love it. I imagine we didn't pay very much. Add Jamison and it looks like a very successful off-season in Charlotte.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I agree. I'm not sure we'll get Jamison too, but if we do that too it would be awesome. Does anyone know what the price was?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I agree. I'm not sure we'll get Jamison too, but if we do that too would be awesome. Does anyone know what the price was?
    2.05 was the winning bid.

vCash
    Jamison is likely going to come down to Golden State and Charlotte. The Lakers can only offer the vet's minimum. The Cavaliers don't want players back in a S&T, and it seems doubtful that the Nets would trade picks in case they might revisit a Dwight trade in January.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    2.05 was the winning bid.
    Thanks man. Good deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Jamison is likely going to come down to Golden State and Charlotte. The Lakers can only offer the vet's minimum. The Cavaliers don't want players back in a S&T, and it seems doubtful that the Nets would trade picks in case they might revisit a Dwight trade in January.
    I'd love for him to come here but I think he's going to GS. Never know though.

vCash

vCash
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Mavericks will pay remaining $6.34M of Haywood's salary this season and $25.2M of guaranteed money left on his contract.

vCash

vCash
    Looks like Jamison is headed to LA. I think it is a foolish choice for him, but hopefully we can snag Kris Humphries or Carl Landry.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Looks like Jamison is headed to LA. I think it is a foolish choice for him, but hopefully we can snag Kris Humphries or Carl Landry.
    I'd rather put a bid on Blatche then pay to get Humphries or Landry. I also would mind putting a bid on Childress to backup MKG.

vCash
    Blatche is trash. Humphries and Landry are both way better.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I think Blatche is a very serviceable as the 3rd-4th big man in a rotation and he can be very cheap assuming he's amnestied.

vCash
    Best of luck to him.

Some yahoo on ESPN's twitter feed suggested that we will (may) amnesty Diop. Makes sense with the addition of Haywood.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    Best of luck to him.

Some yahoo on ESPN's twitter feed suggested that we will (may) amnesty Diop. Makes sense with the addition of Haywood.
    This move doesn't really make sense to me unless we're trying to create room to sign a player and if that is the case then we may be close to signing Humphries or Landry. Right now we're at $56.3M and this would bring us to $49M giving us $9M to spend on 2012. No that Diop's contract is expiring he had possible value if we wanted to do another trade like the one with Detroit were we would get a pick for taking on salary. Maybe the shame of last season is pushing MJ to spend some money and actually amnesty a contract.

Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast