Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dammit now I'm going to have to think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I can't speak for everybody but I'd give up #2 for him. We missed out on Davis but Bynum would be a nice consolation prize.
    JUST the #2 pick?

I was expecting something like #2 Pick + Kemba + Henderson...

vCash
    No.

vCash
    ooooohhh NBA, I know what you're talking about. That's not me, though I do go to that site to get more opinions. But I don't have an account over there. I've actually been reading a lot over there and I think I know who you are... that's pretty funny actually.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    ooooohhh NBA, I know what you're talking about. That's not me, though I do go to that site to get more opinions. But I don't have an account over there. I've actually been reading a lot over there and I think I know who you are... that's pretty funny actually.

vCash

Tables have turned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LakersMaster24 View Post
    JUST the #2 pick?

I was expecting something like #2 Pick + Kemba + Henderson...
    I'd be willing to add, just not Kemba.

vCash
    I wouldn't give up our few assets just for one guy. I'd rather keep the pick and move on collecting assets, instead of trading them away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I'd be willing to add, just not Kemba.
    Bismack instead of Kemba?

vCash
    No chance. In my opinion we just don't make good trading partners.

vCash
    I think you guys are either underrating Bynum or overrating your players...Kemba didnt show much this season...Kemba is going to be the better version of Bobby Jackson to be honest...

I also doubt Bismack ever gets to the level of Bynum...Sure he will be a great defensive player but that is about it...he will never be the next Ben Wallace like many predict him to be.

Also your 2nd overall is only going to fetch a solid player not some franchise changer.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    I think you guys are either underrating Bynum or overrating your players...Kemba didnt show much this season...Kemba is going to be the better version of Bobby Jackson to be honest...

I also doubt Bismack ever gets to the level of Bynum...Sure he will be a great defensive player but that is about it...he will never be the next Ben Wallace like many predict him to be.

Also your 2nd overall is only going to fetch a solid player not some franchise changer.
    Dude, your coming in here and suggesting traded our 2nd overall pick, our 1st round pick from last year, and our best player, for a Center with an attitude problem. Not denying Bynums talent. But how long would he actually want to stay in Charlotte? And how good would he make us? We wold be trading away our best wing player, and our best PG under contract. Too much to give imo for a team that just had the worst record of all time

vCash
    I agree. It's not an indictment of Bynum as a player, it's that we're rebuilding through the draft and that trade does not serve in our best interest. Like I said, we don't make good trade partners.

vCash
    Fair enough. I agree with the fact that it would be too risky for Charlotte regarding Bynum's desire to play for the Bobcats long term. I just thought you people thought Bynum is only good enough for your pick...I gotcha now

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Fair enough. I agree with the fact that it would be too risky for Charlotte regarding Bynum's desire to play for the Bobcats long term. I just thought you people thought Bynum is only good enough for your pick...I gotcha now
    I always liked Bynum though, ever since LA drafted him. I kept telling my freinds he will be good. No one listened. They do now lol

Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast