Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    There's no way in hell our team takes on an albatross of a contract like Haywood's, that is a garbage deal. Nearly as bad as that stupid *** deal Dallas gave Diop and then saddled us with.
    Calm down sir, he was just proposing a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Appstate2012 View Post
    Calm down sir, he was just proposing a trade.
    I'm calm. I wasn't saying that the whole trade was a "garbage deal", I was just referring to Haywood's contract. If he weren't signed for 6 years, that's a pretty good trade.

vCash
    No way I do that deal, Mavs rape
    Quote Originally Posted by clutchski View Post
    I don't mean to be offending or anything, but if Lebron goes the the Bobcats, I'll eat my own poop.

vCash
    if we could a legit shooter we could compete and be decent. or just get steve nash haha

vCash
    I think we already have a legit shooter in Jackson, but what we need to compete is a good, consistent inside presence.

vCash
    Jackson is way too inconsistent for me, and has to many bad nights from the field.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Jackson is inconsistent. He can shoot you into a game, and out of a game.

vCash
    just gauging interest here

jackson & thomas

for

carter and lopez

We need more consistent defense and you need more consistent offense. Also it will free up a ton of cap space for you guys to either resign, go after FA's or extend your young guys. Thoughts?

vCash
    I think you would have to include some picks.

IMO,
    Jackson>Carter
    Thomas>Lopez

But you are correct, MJ is looking to free up cap so in reality this may be something MJ would consider.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I think you would have to include some picks.

IMO,
    Jackson>Carter
    Thomas>Lopez

But you are correct, MJ is looking to free up cap so in reality this may be something MJ would consider.
    to me it's,
    jackson=carter
    thomas>lopez

If i was GM not sure i would through in a first. Looks like a good chance you guys will make some type of move for sure.

vCash
    would you guys do

AK and CJ miles for Wallace and Mohammed

would cut alot of cap off of you guys at years end, obviously the jazz would get the better end of this because wallace is the best player in the trade, but cj is only 23, can get really hot and shoot very well, and ak can still play defense and occasionally put up some points on the board

vCash
    I would take that deal if MJ is going to cut salaries. Ak's contract is enormous and expiring, and so is miles. Would clear about 20m in cap +Diaws conrtact and a few benchers would be around 30m in cap. If we get rid of wallace.. i can see us trading away Jackson too.. so we would have a ton of cap space. I know a lot dont want to trade Crash but i'm pretty sure his contract is expiring after next season, and we have to wonder if he will sign back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wmudford View Post
    to me it's,
    jackson=carter
    thomas>lopez

If i was GM not sure i would through in a first. Looks like a good chance you guys will make some type of move for sure.
    blahhh, strongly strongly disagree is the nicest way I can put that
    I don't mean to be offending or anything, but if Lebron goes the the Bobcats, I'll eat my own poop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Appstate2012 View Post
    I would take that deal if MJ is going to cut salaries. Ak's contract is enormous and expiring, and so is miles. Would clear about 20m in cap +Diaws conrtact and a few benchers would be around 30m in cap. If we get rid of wallace.. i can see us trading away Jackson too.. so we would have a ton of cap space. I know a lot dont want to trade Crash but i'm pretty sure his contract is expiring after next season, and we have to wonder if he will sign back?
    I'm all for cutting salaries and tanking (trust me, I am) but the time for this has gone because we've got a playoff team here and its probably best for us to make one last playoff hoorah this offseason.

I believe this because if we cut salaries we already have enough wins where we wouldn't get a top 5 draft pick and this would piss off the fans even more because from their perseption we've got no young promising players we can look to the future for (I love DJ but he's not a franchise guy), and MJ is the one saving money.

Basically, its too late to just tank this offseason, go to the playoffs with this squad, clear out salaries after this and get high draft picks. Sad, I wish we had done this two years ago before we traded for Jax but nobody listened to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wmudford View Post
    to me it's,
    jackson=carter
    thomas>lopez

I'd do Jackson for Lopez plus filler but I wouldn't include Thomas in that trade.

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast