Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    Would Bobcat fans be good with packaging Diaw for Kaman?
    I would. Not sure how anyone else feels about it

vCash
    I would do Diaw for Kaman. But if they would do Diaw and Diop for Kaman that would be even better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM View Post
    I would do Diaw for Kaman. But if they would do Diaw and Diop for Kaman that would be even better.
    This

vCash
    how about diaw and diop for baron?

vCash

yeah

kaman would be a great fit, giving us a post treat.
    j

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by don'tfireNedCo View Post
    how about diaw and diop for baron?
    No thanks

vCash
    I love the idea of getting Kaman. Good down low presence that the Bobcats can actually rely on. Tyrus is a great player but he just can't play center. Kaman would be a great addition.

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece
    vCash
    Hell no to Baron. His contract is horrendous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    Hell no to Baron. His contract is horrendous
    Agree completely. Paying a guy that much for half a season and he's not even one of the top 5 or even top 10 point guards is not worth our starting PF and a 7' center.

vCash
    Please, nobody beat me up for saying this but I honestly think that the time has come that the bobcats explore Trading Gerald Wallace. Even maybe trading guys like jackson, Diaw, Nazr, Najera and others if they can. Try to keep guys like McGuire, Livingston, Brown, Thomas, Henderson and other young guys. Try to trade some of the veterans for young players and maybe some draft pics. It's time to rebuild. Get some promising young players in here and make some good draft picks for once and lets try to rebuild this team. I just think now is the best time to start doing it. Its going to have to happen eventually.

vCash
    Am I the only one that sees Stephen Jackson has to go?

vCash
    I would not mind at all if Jackson is traded, especially if we get some young players or draft picks in return. But I do not want Wallace to be traded. Given the Bobcats current status in terms of attendance and popularity within the community, I do not think it is smart to trade away the face of the franchise who is entering the prime of his career away. I see trading him as being more harmful than good.

But again small market teams like the Bobcats MUST build through the draft. So trading away veterans like Jackson, Diaw, and Nazr may become beneficial if we get picks in return.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatMustachio1 View Post
    Please, nobody beat me up for saying this but I honestly think that the time has come that the bobcats explore Trading Gerald Wallace. Even maybe trading guys like jackson, Diaw, Nazr, Najera and others if they can. Try to keep guys like McGuire, Livingston, Brown, Thomas, Henderson and other young guys. Try to trade some of the veterans for young players and maybe some draft pics. It's time to rebuild. Get some promising young players in here and make some good draft picks for once and lets try to rebuild this team. I just think now is the best time to start doing it. Its going to have to happen eventually.
    I agree that it is time to rebuild and think for the next few years, instead of going for it this year and probably falling short. But, instead of dumping the entire team, keep Gerald and Tyrus and build around them. GW and TT are 2 of the most athletic players in the league. Now, for Stephen, trade him for some young players or draft picks. Might as well get something for him becuase we probably won't be able to hold onto him when his contract is up.

vCash
    ^^^Would it be fair to hold on to Wallace during a time of rebuilding? Having him play as hard as he does on a losing squad would be unfair to him and if yall draft well, the community could get behind some young upcoming stars.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    ^^^Would it be fair to hold on to Wallace during a time of rebuilding? Having him play as hard as he does on a losing squad would be unfair to him and if yall draft well, the community could get behind some young upcoming stars.
    Am I for trading Gerald Wallace, no, however am I for building a winning team into the future at all cost, yes!

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast