SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6

3:30 PM Washington @ #1 Oregon

4:00 PM California @ Washington State

7:00 PM Oregon State @ UCLA

8:00 PM #15 Arizona @ #13 Stanford

10:30 PM Arizona State @ USC
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Ducks have a pretty tough schedule the after their home game with Washington this weekend.

11/13-Berkeley hasn't lost at home yet.

11/26-Arizona haven't lost on the road (Good luck beating the Ducks @ Home)

12/4-Beavers haven't lost at home & Civil war is always insane.

Whatever the outcome it will be very interesting to see how the rest of the season unfolds.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Ducks have a pretty tough schedule the after their home game with Washington this weekend.

11/13-Berkeley hasn't lost at home yet.

11/26-Arizona haven't lost on the road (Good luck beating the Ducks @ Home)

12/4-Beavers haven't lost at home & Civil war is always insane.

Whatever the outcome it will be very interesting to see how the rest of the season unfolds.
    That's the one that can sneak up on us. I'm actually the most scared of that game. The 'Zona game isn't going to be a cakewalk either, but I have a lot more confidence playing that game @ Autzen. The Civil War is always fun, but without Rodgers, I think the Ducks go to Corvallis and win in a close one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    That's the one that can sneak up on us. I'm actually the most scared of that game. The 'Zona game isn't going to be a cakewalk either, but I have a lot more confidence playing that game @ Autzen. The Civil War is always fun, but without Rodgers, I think the Ducks go to Corvallis and win in a close one.
    It is funny you say that i was thinking the same thing. Berkley has been a absolute joke on the road this year but somehow at home they are a completely different team.

Zona should be affected by the crowd but then again ASU put up big numbers against you guys when they were at home so I wouldn't be surprised to see a shootout between Arizona & Oregon.

Civil war will be a tough game to win especially at home. The Beavs have tasted bitter defeat the past two seasons missing out on the Rose-bowl in the last games of the season. They look to get the bitter taste from their mouth with a win this civil war. But like you said without one of our leaders in James Rodgers it will be tough game; we will need everybody else to step up.

One simple mistake could mean victory or defeat for all these teams. The ducks need to keep their turnover margin in their favor if they intend on winning the rest of the season.

Doesn't hurt to have a Heisman candidate in the backfield as well....

vCash
    Doesn't hurt to have a Heisman candidate in the backfield as well....
    you mean 2?

vCash
    you mean 2?
    Lamichael James is the only one i know of....

Who is the other?

vCash
    Lamichael James is the only one i know of....

Who is the other?
    I'm pretty sure he is referring to Darron Thomas, though I don't see him winning it.

The schedule down-the-stretch isn't easy, but if we play the way we can we should win each game. However, we cannot walk into any of those games thinking we are just going to roll through it, each of those teams will be very hungry to knock us off our perch. It all depends on gameplans of our opponents, and our health; if we can react to anything the opposition throws at us we win each game, and obviously we need our guys to stay healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he is referring to Darron Thomas, though I don't see him winning it.

The schedule down-the-stretch isn't easy, but if we play the way we can we should win each game. However, we cannot walk into any of those games thinking we are just going to roll through it, each of those teams will be very hungry to knock us off our perch. It all depends on gameplans of our opponents, and our health; if we can react to anything the opposition throws at us we win each game, and obviously we need our guys to stay healthy
    How are the ducks injury wise?

Do you have any glaring injuries that hinder your starting squad? or just backups banged up here & there?

vCash
    How are the ducks injury wise?

Do you have any glaring injuries that hinder your starting squad? or just backups banged up here & there?
    I did mean D. Thomas, obviously he's not in the conversation, but it can be argued that he's more important to the overall success of the Ducks offense. He's been the main cog in the offensive machine this year IMO.

Injury-wise, other than Kenjon Barner who is still working himself back from that nasty hit during the Wazzu game, the Ducks have been pretty lucky with the injury bug this years *crosses fingers*. Obviously you'll have your week to week bumps and bruises, but for the most part they've been really healthy.

vCash
    I did mean D. Thomas, obviously he's not in the conversation, but it can be argued that he's more important to the overall success of the Ducks offense. He's been the main cog in the offensive machine this year IMO.

Injury-wise, other than Kenjon Barner who is still working himself back from that nasty hit during the Wazzu game, the Ducks have been pretty lucky with the injury bug this years *crosses fingers*. Obviously you'll have your week to week bumps and bruises, but for the most part they've been really healthy.
    Thomas has been invaluable to the Ducks offense this season. Funny thing was before the season started I don't think more than 30 people knew who Thomas was outside of Eugene. He has surprised the whole nation thus far in the season. I don't even think Masoli would have you guys in the position that you are currently even tho Masoli was a great QB for the ducks last year. Just shows you truly have a great coaching staff to put the young guys in the situation to be ready to play at any moments notice.

Injuries are the one part of football that definitely suck, but that's part of the game. Barner is a legit part of your offense, once the Ducks get him back they will have a dangerous 2 headed beast in the backfield......

vCash
    Thomas has been invaluable to the Ducks offense this season. Funny thing was before the season started I don't think more than 30 people knew who Thomas was outside of Eugene. He has surprised the whole nation thus far in the season. I don't even think Masoli would have you guys in the position that you are currently even tho Masoli was a great QB for the ducks last year. Just shows you truly have a great coaching staff to put the young guys in the situation to be ready to play at any moments notice.

Injuries are the one part of football that definitely suck, but that's part of the game. Barner is a legit part of your offense, once the Ducks get him back they will have a dangerous 2 headed beast in the backfield......
    We all love Thomas and are lucky to have him. It's funny because one of my friends even during the Rose Bowl run was saying, "Bench Masoli! Start Thomas!" and I always called him an idiot, but Thomas is actually better in my opinion. I'm trying not to short-sell Masoli either, he was terrific while he was here as well.

Also, the news on Barner is that he doesn't have the red non-contact jersey in practice anymore, so a return is near. If I had to guess, I'd say he isn't returning against Washington but he will be ready very soon after this week.
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 11-04-2010 at 03:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    We all love Thomas and are lucky to have him. It's funny because one my friends even during the Rose Bowl run was saying, "Bench Masoli! Start Thomas!" and I always called him an idiot, but Thomas is actually better in my opinion. I'm trying not to short-sell Masoli either, he was terrific while he was here as well.

Also, the news on Barner is that he doesn't have the red non-contact jersey in practice anymore, so a return is near. If I had to guess, I'd say he isn't returning against Washington but he will be ready very soon after this week.
    Haha that's hilarious my co-worker was saying the same thing. I thought the guy was smoking crystal meth especially after the way he played against my Beavers. Guess he knew something i diddnt lol.

Chip is too smart to rush him to the field before he is ready. I would expect to see him plenty in the upcoming weeks for sure to keep James fresh for the rest of the season...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast