Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i see you guys dont really have game threads so during game time or anytime really you guys are more than welcome to come to the leafs forum there may be a few guys and myself posting during the game

vCash
    Man, our goalies once so good, are starting to fall apart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjvacad View Post
    I saw that Frolov is out for the season, I always liked him, he just didn't show up every night. Guess it is a good thing the Kings didn't resign him.
    I liked him, but I grew so tired of him because, like you said, he didn't always show up. I honestly like the trade off for Ponikerovsky. He shows up and plays physical every game, just doesn't have Frolov's talent.

And huge signing extending Jack Johnson. I usually don't like long term contracts but I like this one, he's been playing so well this season.

vCash
    How is it that we had a recent stretch of 6 games in 9 days and we still have games in hand on just about every team? That pisses me off.

On a lighter note, there's rumor out the of a Rangers vs Kings winter classic in a couple years. That would be so cool if that happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    How is it that we had a recent stretch of 6 games in 9 days and we still have games in hand on just about every team? That pisses me off. On a lighter note, there's rumor out the of a Rangers vs Kings winter classic in a couple years. That would be so cool if that happened.
    I think it is because they keep having these 3 and 4 days off between games, it pisses me off too.

Sorry, but what is the winter classic?

vCash
    Hopefully, now that Poni and Michell are back, they can get going again. They should beat the Blues tomorrow.

vCash
    The winter classic is the outdoor game that they have once a year. This year was Caps vs Penguins. One thing that was really cool about it was HBO did a few specials where they showed a lot of behind the scenes stuff, so hopefully if the Kings are in the classic in a couple years, HBO will do that for them and the Rangers.

Anze Kopitar is the lone rep in the all star game. Even though he's struggled recently I think Quick should be in the game and I'm surprised that Jack Johnson got snubbed.

vCash
    Oh, the winter classic would be cool to see the Kings get some more face time.

The NHL is so eastern focused that the Kings don't get any respect.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-13-2011 at 01:15 PM.

vCash
    I just don't know what to say.

vCash
    I luckily didn't watch the game. We need to get our act together and quick if we wanna make the playoffs. And we don't wanna barely make it and face the Sedins in the first round again.

vCash
    Yep, they need a spark, maybe a trade for some more offense. They are wasting what was a great season, I would of never believed that they would go 1 and 6 and 1 to go on this home stand.

vCash
    It sucks, the Lakers are hot right now but the Kings suck. When the Kings were on a winning streak, the Lakers were getting blown out by the Bucks. Can't they both just play well?

I agree, we should probably trade for a scorer soon.

vCash
    Doesn't seem that they can.

Question is, would they pull the trigger and do it for the team and maybe more for the fans?

vCash
    Finally they looked like the Kings, but 2-6 on the homestand is now good. Hopefully, now that they are going on the road, they can keep this up and win several in a row. Don't know if you saw the game, but what a play and goal by Drew and Stoll is hot and looks like Sturm is playing better and better and Bernier may have had his best game of the year, stopped some big shots. They need to win 4 or 5 in a row now and get back into things.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-16-2011 at 01:04 PM.

vCash
    I did see a good portion of the game and I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it is only one game, but they played really well. Sturm made a play, I don't know if you saw it, but he barely tipped the puck in front of Bernier to prevent what looked to be a sure goal for the Oilers, then passed it up to Brown for that 2 on 1 with Stoll which led to a Kings goal. So instead of it being 3-2 Oilers, it was 3-2 Kings. That is the Doughty that I saw last year, hopefully we see more of that. On to Dallas, let's keep this up.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast