Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Need to bounce back so bad and need Quick to be Quick! Also, I don't see the clippers going back to SD either, nobody there going to pay to see them.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-01-2011 at 05:48 PM.

vCash
    Sigh, well the D played better and Quick was Quick, they just couldn't get one in the net. On to the next game.

vCash
    That's pretty much it, we had our chances just couldn't net one. I'd love to beat Chicago tomorrow. It was fun to see the Penguins lose and Crosby not score a point, I really hate that guy.

vCash
    Wow, you were right. Work has been slow so I have spent some time in the Lakers Forum, and man they do whine. The Dodgers forum is nothing compared to that one.

vCash
    Ya, I can't stand either one, seems like they whine just to hear themselves whine. Man, hasn't been good for me and being a fan. Kings lose 3 in a row, Rams lose and Lakers stomped, need to take the Blackhawks tonight. And why do the Kings seem to lose more than one game in a row, they seem to lose 3 or 4 in a row?
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-03-2011 at 11:39 PM.

vCash
    Wow, end of the 2nd, Kings outplayed them in the 1st with Hawks scoring at the end and then they switched and Hawks took over, but what a break away by Smyth and the Kings returned the favor. Next goal could very well win it, need to play the 3rd like they played the 1st.

vCash
    Well that didn't go well. Man I could see that 4th goal coming, it seemed like if they had a couple of chances to clear the puck and they just couldn't and gave it away, was shaking my head before the goal.

vCash
    I didn't get to see much of the game, I saw Smyth's second goal and the game winner for Chicago. What a fluke goal that was though, right over Quick's head and right to Toews. At least we finally have some time to rest now, let's get Nashville.

vCash
    This is not good.

vCash
    Ugh, the hills and the valleys of such a young team can be frustrating. There's no way a team that played the night before should come from behind to beat us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Ugh, the hills and the valleys of such a young team can be frustrating. There's no way a team that played the night before should come from behind to beat us.
    Maybe should tell the Kings that. Let's hope it doesn't go to 6 in a row.

vCash
    Well I don't know if you watched the whole game, I had it one in the backround. The fans were booing the Kings as they were leaving the ice. Hopefully that sends a message that lackluster effort like that will not be well recieved.

vCash
    So Columbus, Toronto, and St Louis. These aren't exactly pushover teams but we had better win at least 2 outta 3.

vCash
    Well, they played a great game for the first 2 periods and the miss play by Quick for a goal gave the Columbus some life, but we managed to pull it out. They signed Jack to 7 years which is good, now sign Drew and we might see the Kings make a big trade with Jack and Drew locked up. And I would love seeing someone on the Leafs staying in LA after the team leaves, maybe Phil Kessel, would be nice.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 01-10-2011 at 08:34 AM.

vCash
    I saw that Frolov is out for the season, I always liked him, he just didn't show up every night. Guess it is a good thing the Kings didn't resign him.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast