Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He's still getting into game shape, but he has been practicing with the team. Rumor is he could be in the lineup tomorrow against Colorado.

Yes, Mitchell and Greene out again. Hopefully Sturm will help.

vCash
    It will be nice to see some more speed out there.

vCash
    Not only that, I think his leadership out there will be invaluable, much like what Smyth brings.

vCash
    I agree, man I hope his knee holds up.

vCash
    Wow, great all around effort last night. Shutting out the high scoring Avs was fun to watch. Unfortunately we didn't get to see much of Sturm, but I did see his speed a couple times so his knee looks like it'll be fine. I can't wait to see what he can do on a line with Kopitar and Brown, for some reason I think that is going to work out really well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Wow, great all around effort last night. Shutting out the high scoring Avs was fun to watch. Unfortunately we didn't get to see much of Sturm, but I did see his speed a couple times so his knee looks like it'll be fine. I can't wait to see what he can do on a line with Kopitar and Brown, for some reason I think that is going to work out really well.
    And what a game Brown had, very nice!

vCash
    Man, you sure could see the speed the Oilers have, the Kings gave up a few out numbered attacks. Good thing we have Quick, even though many seem to favor players who play on the east coast, Quick has proven he is a top tier goalie and should be an all star. And I must say, even though for the most part it is just me and you, it is nice to not have to read all the whinning posts like in the Lakers forum, I can hardly stand it.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 12-24-2010 at 10:11 AM.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't go in the Lakers forum for that reason and I have Lakers fans here in San Antonio to talk to, but there are some whiney posts in the Dodgers forum. I come in here to talk Kings since I don't have many Kings fans to talk to.

I completely agree about Quick. 3rd place in wins, save %, and GAA should get you in the all star game. It was nice to see Sturm on the top line towards the end of the game and what a clutch goal by Brown. You are right, the Oilers have a lot of speed and they will be good in a year or so.

Greene should be back soon so that will help on the blue line. I'm starting to worry about the lack of offensive production out of Doughty.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't go in the Lakers forum for that reason and I have Lakers fans here in San Antonio to talk to, but there are some whiney posts in the Dodgers forum. I come in here to talk Kings since I don't have many Kings fans to talk to.

I completely agree about Quick. 3rd place in wins, save %, and GAA should get you in the all star game. It was nice to see Sturm on the top line towards the end of the game and what a clutch goal by Brown. You are right, the Oilers have a lot of speed and they will be good in a year or so.

Greene should be back soon so that will help on the blue line. I'm starting to worry about the lack of offensive production out of Doughty.
    It will be good to get Greene back with his hitting. I think the NHL saw what Doughty can do and are clamping down on him more, but you can see the talent this guy has every game, the moves he makes are outstanding. I'm not too worried about him, other than scoring, he is doing everything else, I think he will be ok. Oh and yes, I left the dodger forum awhile back because of the whiney post. You have a very Merry Christmas!!!

vCash
    You are right, Doughty has been doing everything else and he's getting chances that just aren't going in. On a side note, I'm really starting to enjoy watching Clifford play. He is starting to remind me of Laperriere who was one of my favorites. Anyways, Merry Christmas to you as well.

vCash
    You are right, Doughty has been doing everything else and he's getting chances that just aren't going in. On a side note, I'm really starting to enjoy watching Clifford play. He is starting to remind me of Laperriere who was one of my favorites. Anyways, Merry Christmas to you as well.
    Yes, Clifford is a huge surprise and seems to be getting better as the year goes along and I can see why you liken him to Ian, who was one of my favs too.

vCash
    Nice game, they keep coming up with goals which is outstanding, I hope they can keep it up. Nice to see a good game from Bernier as well, if he can keep improving, they have much more team depth than they have had in years. I heard Bob Miller say that Justin Williams reminds him of Foxy and I would have to agree. Tough set of games coming up, keep it up Kings, Go Kings, Go!!

vCash
    I can't say that I ever got to see Fox play, other than maybe Miracle on Manchester replays. Some part of me wonders what we are going to do with Bernier since Quick has been playing so well. Could he be trade bait for a top notch goal scorer? Yes we do have a tough schedule ahead of us, but we are finally going to catch up in games played.

vCash
    I can't say that I ever got to see Fox play, other than maybe Miracle on Manchester replays. Some part of me wonders what we are going to do with Bernier since Quick has been playing so well. Could he be trade bait for a top notch goal scorer? Yes we do have a tough schedule ahead of us, but we are finally going to catch up in games played.
    What a game, was there, never forget it. The Great One having grand fun, laughing at the Kings, but the smiles disappeared, SO AWESOME!!!

They have said so many times, Bernier is the one, LOL, one problem, Quick said I'm still here. Got to give it to Jonathan, he has worked hard and earned what he's got. Not sure if Bernier thought it was going to get it handed to him or not, but Jonathan is the Man! I would think he would be wanted by other teams, so I could see him being part of a package with Schenn, Leafs and Jarome? ray:

vCash
    I have a family friend that was at the Miracle on Manchester and he said that the Forum was absolutely rocking.

I thought Bernier was going to take over this year but, no offense to him, I don't want him to. Quick has had a stellar year and he deserves to be our goalie. I'm actually thinking that they might be able to shop Bernier and another prospect/pick instead of shopping Schenn. I'd love to have Iginla but it seems like he's not going anywhere.

Interesting note, if you add losses and overtime losses the Kings have 13, which is tied for the best in the NHL.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast