Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    They won't get far in the playoffs without fixing that PP, it is bad right now.

vCash
    In replaying that game in my head, the power play wasn't that bad. We had a couple short power plays, and I thought the rotation was looking good. We just didn't get the puck in the net.

I also think we did deserve to win that game. That first goal should not have been disallowed and we didn't give up any legitimate goals, they we the two giveaways by Quick.

vCash
    Ok, well they have had 16 goals in 111 PP chances, I'll admit that not all are full PP, but not matter how you look at it, that is not good. I don't know if they deserve to win, but they should of won, they had a 4 min PP towards the end of the game.

vCash
    Agreed, but they also should have had another 4 min PP when Smyth was high sticked and that was a no call. I'm not saying they would have scored but you take that and the disallowed goal and I think we kinda got the short end of the stick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Agreed, but they also should have had another 4 min PP when Smyth was high sticked and that was a no call. I'm not saying they would have scored but you take that and the disallowed goal and I think we kinda got the short end of the stick.
    Which all boils down to what we have been saying all along, they need another proven scorer.

vCash
    Wow, 13:00 left in game and it is 5-0, what a game by the Kings and Quick sure made up for those two goals he gave up against the Wild.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjvacad View Post
    Wow, 13:00 left in game and it is 5-0, what a game by the Kings and Quick sure made up for those two goals he gave up against the Wild.

That was fun to watch, what did he have like 52 stops? Plus kicking the crap outta the Red Wings is just the cherry on top!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniels View Post
    That was fun to watch, what did he have like 52 stops? Plus kicking the crap outta the Red Wings is just the cherry on top!
    Stopped 51, dang 51 shots from the Redwings, he stood on his head!!

vCash
    Ok, Quick should now officially be considered one of the top goalies in the NHL. That was so much fun to watch. Good to have Mitchell back and I heard that Sturm may be with us before the road trip is over.

vCash
    Not sure if you ever got to see Rogie play in net for the Kings, but watching Quick stop shot after shot brought Rogie to my mind and that is saying something. What a show and was nice to see Mitchell and yes, Sturm could be playing in 2 or 3 more games, 4 left on road trip.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 12-14-2010 at 04:39 PM.

vCash
    Just saw this on the Kings site, an interview with Sturm, now I'm really looking forward to seeing him play. Click the play button.

http://kings.nhl.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rjvacad View Post
    Not sure if you ever got to see Rogie play in net for the Kings, but watching Quick stop shot after shot brought Rogie to my mind and that is saying something. What a show and was nice to see Mitchell and yes, Sturm could be playing in 2 or 3 more games, 4 left on road trip.
    Its weird that you say that because he was the last Kings goalie to shutout the Wings in Detroit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    Its weird that you say that because he was the last Kings goalie to shutout the Wings in Detroit.
    That doesn't surprise me, I saw him play like Quick did all the time.

vCash
    So 9 goals in 2 games is great, but the defense is starting to worry me. 51 shots in one game and 6 goals in the next? What happened?

vCash
    You're right and the D keeps getting hurt. I thought Strum was traded to the Kings, why isn't he playing?
    Last edited by rjvacad; 12-20-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast