Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    vCash
    I am surprised at this forum being so dead. I was going to ask what you guys think of Penner so far. Seems he has under performed big time so far.

Either way good luck in the playoffs.

vCash
    It's a chicago based thread on the LA Kings... they are probably posting elsewhere. Anyways, despite the win, I was disgusted with the way the Kings played in SJ. I thought they were 4 steps slower than the Sharks for the entire game. If that's how they have to win, then so be it, but it looked like an NHL team against an OHL team out there... or maybe even high school.

The only way LA wins this is if Quick stands on his head from here on out.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    It's a chicago based thread on the LA Kings... they are probably posting elsewhere. Anyways, despite the win, I was disgusted with the way the Kings played in SJ. I thought they were 4 steps slower than the Sharks for the entire game. If that's how they have to win, then so be it, but it looked like an NHL team against an OHL team out there... or maybe even high school.

The only way LA wins this is if Quick stands on his head from here on out.
    I thought this forum is based in Canada?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213