Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    They are having a great year, hope they are done with injuries. And oh yes the Forum ROCKED!!!
    Last edited by rjvacad; 12-27-2010 at 06:00 PM.

vCash
    I have one comment and one question. My comment is WOW!!!! My question is, a while back you said you was worried about the Kings defense, well they now have 3 shutouts starting Dec. 13th, you still worried?

vCash
    No I'm not, and I'm not worried about the offense anymore at all. Things are clicking right now on all cylinders. I don't know which assist was more impressive in that Sharks game, Brad Richardson getting leveled but getting back up and making the pass to Lewis or Kopitars flip pass to Brown. Either way, that was so much fun to watch.

vCash
    I got to give it to Richardson, play of the year or at least up there. And DANG, if it wasn't for Niemi, the Kings could of won 8-0 !! PS, Kopitar's flip pass to Brown was outstanding too, I just love the sticking to it and fighting for the puck and it paying off.
    Last edited by rjvacad; 12-29-2010 at 11:26 AM.

vCash
    I'd have to say that I agree, real grit and determination. That's the kind of player Richardson is, and the thing I really like about it is that it'll rub off on other players. You are right too, the Kings could have easily been up 3-0 after the first. That was the tail end of back to back games in two different cities, the Kings should have been the ones getting out-worked. Great game Kings, keep it up!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyBoy13 View Post
    No I'm not, and I'm not worried about the offense anymore at all. Things are clicking right now on all cylinders. I don't know which assist was more impressive in that Sharks game, Brad Richardson getting leveled but getting back up and making the pass to Lewis or Kopitars flip pass to Brown. Either way, that was so much fun to watch.
    Can I take that back? Actually I didn't see much of the game so I can't say whether that was bad defense or not. Can't win them all, let's get those Flyers tomorrow.

vCash
    I didn't get to see much either, but talk about a buzz kill. Philly won't be easy, but they better play better than they did and be ready to get hit and better hit back.

vCash
    I guess Quick IS human.

vCash
    Is it me, or has Phoenix always had our number? ALWAYS

vCash
    Yes, they have always given them trouble.

vCash
    Dang, 13 goals in 2 games. Playing so good and then boom, like they forgot everything. I know they are young and going to make mistakes, but dang.

vCash
    Well I saw that game, at least until I got frustrated and turned it off. I'm honestly not mad at the Kings right now, they just look exhausted. I know that it can't be easy to schedule the Kings, Lakers and Clippers in the same building plus all the events that go on in there, but 4 games in 5 days against good teams? On of those games was on the road too. Make the Clippers move if the Kings are gonna get this kind of treatment.

vCash
    I always hated it when the clippers moved from SD to try and ride the Lakers coat tails, they should go play with the Ducks and leave the Lakers and Kings alone.

vCash
    Yeah, either that or go back to San Diego.

vCash
    Doesn't get any easier, one day off and then we play the Sharks team that we embarassed in San Jose a few days ago? Hopefully they rest up today.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast