Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Very impressed with ND's defense tonight...not so much with the offense, but the D looks good enough to keep them in most games this season.

vCash
    Another amazing game. I really can't remember the last time I was this optimistic about the team. Incredible with the schedule they've had, they have not trailed at any point in the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Another amazing game. I really can't remember the last time I was this optimistic about the team. Incredible with the schedule they've had, they have not trailed at any point in the game.
    It is just crazy how things turned out so far this year. However I still have the feeling going into certain games we should win that we will end up having a brain fart and lose.

vCash
    Offense is still a work in progress but Golson and the running game looked much improved. Stanford will be a tough test. Although they gave up a ton of points this last week.

vCash
    going to the game this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    going to the game this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice

You staying town?

What you doing after the game?
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Nice

You staying town?

What you doing after the game?
    staying in freemont. afer the game we are heading to detriot since we fly out of there on sunday. can't wait!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Big test for ND today. Haven't beat the Cardinal since '08. This might be the toughest front the defense has faced but luckily Stanford's defense has been allowing a lot of yardage so Golson and Co. should be able to move the ball. Go Irish!!

vCash
    I've felt this way all along, but hard to criticize when you're winning. However, Rees should be the QB for now. This defense is just absolutely nasty. I hope my Broncos can manage to get Te'o. I'd give a Julio Jones ransom.

vCash
    Golson is the more talented QB. he just needs more experience and to make better decisions, such as pre snap reads.
    it's nice to have an experienced QB like Rees able to step in when Golson was hit in the head tonight. but IMO if Rees had played all game he would have had many sacks from the Stanford defense.
    the Notre Dame defense is just awesome!
    ..and for anyone who thinks that was a TD by Stanford in overtime, nope. for one the runners forward progress was stopped and the play should have been dead. some say the whistle was even blown and that's when the side judge(or referee) came running in to spot the ball before the goal line stopped on 4th down. it wasn't until the ND defenders (such as Teo) had the runner stopped that they also stopped and started celebrating before the Stanford runner was able to twist and stretch the ball. but even if you forget all that, the runners elbow was still down on the field before he was able to stretch the ball across the goal line. they went to video review, and there wasn't enough video evidence to over turn what the call on the field was.

Notre Dame 6-0!

vCash
    Golson's lack of vision is troubling. Maybe it's just that he's young and still trying to get the game to slow down for him. But when he rolled back and picked up that long yardage run how he didn't see Daniels 40 Yds down the field wide open is a bad sign. There are a lot of plays where he doesn't see open receivers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Golson is the more talented QB. he just needs more experience and to make better decisions, such as pre snap reads.
    it's nice to have an experienced QB like Rees able to step in when Golson was hit in the head tonight. but IMO if Rees had played all game he would have had many sacks from the Stanford defense.

the Notre Dame defense is just awesome!
    ..and for anyone who thinks that was a TD by Stanford in overtime, nope. for one the runners forward progress was stopped and the play should have been dead. some say the whistle was even blown and that's when the side judge(or referee) came running in to spot the ball before the goal line stopped on 4th down. it wasn't until the ND defenders (such as Teo) had the runner stopped that they also stopped and started celebrating before the Stanford runner was able to twist and stretch the ball. but even if you forget all that, the runners elbow was still down on the field before he was able to stretch the ball across the goal line. they went to video review, and there wasn't enough video evidence to over turn what the call on the field was.

Notre Dame 6-0!
    And I don't doubt that, but I do doubt that he gives our team the best chance to win now. If they weren't unbeaten to this point, I'd be more inclined to see Golson. However, this has a chance to be a very special season. The way the defense is clicking and Rees giving ND the higher chance to score, I'd rather see Rees. We might be able to get away with an anemic offensive performance against BYU, but OU will be a very bad game if we struggle to break 20.

vCash
    You guys should google Te'o's interview on Jim Rome's radio show yesterday. It's 15 minutes long but worth the listen.

vCash
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Any word on who is starting?

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast