Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    correct fred. Looks like no late surprise, but i'm please with the class overall.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    nothing new on the Irish?
    Armstead went to Oregon, right?
    Both of the Armsteads would have likely gone to Notre Dame if they had not been late in filing papers for Armond to be able to play football at ND due to his medical issue. Since Armond couldn't go, Arik didn't want to go so far away from home.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Both of the Armsteads would have likely gone to Notre Dame if they had not been late in filing papers for Armond to be able to play football at ND due to his medical issue. Since Armond couldn't go, Arik didn't want to go so far away from home.
    Really? That sucks for ND.

vCash
    Deontay Greenberry is supposedly signing with Houston. This is a blow to ND's class.

vCash
    Can't believe he ditched his cousin like that.

vCash
    Yea i'm in shock.

vCash
    Personally I think the disappointments in this class show how important winning bowl games can be. I think if ND has a QB that can complete a pass and they beat FSU then Darby and Greenberry stay committed.

vCash
    I really don't care about Greenberry to be honest. I'm not gonna deny I'd love to have stud receivers, but the the notion we need stud receivers comes from Rees looking like dog ****. Kelly's always gotten the best outta his receivers and will continue to do so with a capable QB like Hendrix, Golson, or Kiel. Finding out Darby decommitted though, was like being punched in the gut. Saying we need him is an understatement. I haven't tried watching a kid's commitment since Teo's.

vCash
    Greenberry pisses me off...verbally commits 8 months ago, and then backs out in the 11th hour...punk...

...and, watching the coverage earlier and the "athlete" (can't think of his name, but he is dead to me now anyway) said he wanted to go to a good academic school and his choices were down to Florida, Florida St, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and USC....ummmmmmm everyone sing with me "one of these things, is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...do you know which one doesn't belong kids?" (everyone raises their hand) "I know, I know, Notre Dame since they are the only one on the list that makes their players attend classes"

vCash
    Pretty crazy that Greenberry flipped to freaking Houston. Apparently he didn't like being in Tee Sheppard's "shadow," and one of the position coaches at Houston had been recruiting him hard while at Arizona State. Regardless, it is difficult to understand going to play at Houston...

vCash
    Neal is still in play, he'll be a huge get if we can get him in the next 7-14 days

vCash
    Tee Shepard is no longer enrolled at #NotreDame and has returned home to his family in Fresno, Calif.
    https://twitter.com/#!/NDHardin/stat...22906121838592

vCash
    Tough break for Notre Dame. Shepard and Greenberry were good friends and for the majority of the year were Notre Dame locks. Then Greenberry shocks the world and picks Houston, and now Shepard is gone as well. It will be interesting to see how their careers pan out after this...

vCash
    http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot.../post/19184201

This week's Top 10 list: Toughest schedules in 2012. To help figure things out, I awarded a point system to every team's opponents: 1 for a “cupcake;” 2 for a decent team; 3 for a top 40 caliber opponent; 4 for a top 20ish opponent; 5 for a Top 5 heavyweight. I'd also bump up the point total, usually half a point, if it were a road opponent. (When it came to ties, such as Michigan vs. KU vs. Ole Miss, I factored in things like sequencing -- meaning the Alabama into Air Force game makes AFA a bit tougher than it would normally be. Same for Ole Miss having an easier opening month.)

1. Notre Dame: Wait, where are the cupcakes? Notre Dame is one of the few programs that doesn't play any FCS programs. The closest things to “cupcake games” are the opener against Navy in Ireland (the Midshipmen have won 24 games the past three seasons); Purdue (a Big Ten team which won seven games in 2011); at BC (who did beat both NC State and Miami last year) or against Wake Forest (which has beaten FSU four of the past six times they've met.) More impressively, the Irish face five teams that have a good shot to be in the top 15: at Michigan State, Michigan, Stanford, at Oklahoma and then the Irish finish at arch-rival USC. Perhaps the best proof of how hefty this route is for the Irish, consider that Miami--after BYU (a team that may win 10 games this fall)--could prove to be the seventh toughest game on the schedule. Points: 42
    Well, I guess at least for one year people won't whine about Notre Dame playing an easy schedule. They probably still will though cause they're annoying and always have to have **** coming out of their mouth

vCash
    We've had a top 10 SOS the last 3 years and it's only gonna get harder. If anyone is still *****ing about it - they're haters.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast