Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Eifert is coming back. That's good news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    can't argue with the poor qb play, but crist has proven enough, imo, that he's a mental midget and couldn't digest bk's play book. we can agree to disagree in regards to dayne, but i agree......this year was a poor showing by rees and i think hendrix should've been in the starting position much sooner.

oh well. i really think with hendrix and golson, our qb play will definitely improve. with the way golson looked in the spring game, i can see a bright future with him. and i was impressed with hendrix this season as well. he's athletic with a strong arm and he's got a burst about him. just think, golson is even faster and has about the same arm.

anyway, i'm trying to stay positive and i expect better things next season even though the schedule is going to be one of the toughest we've had in a while.
    I just thought that Rees showed early on that he was turnover prone. If he was playing mistake free against UM, MSU and Pitt it wouldn't have bothered me. I think Dayne could have played as good as Rees in those games and the team would have had more of a shot beating SC and Stanford later in the year because he can stretch the field. Anyway water under the bridge.

Because the defense is so good no team really scares me. ND shouldn't get lit up by anybody. But the offense will have to start putting points on the board or we'll see a repeat of this season.

vCash
    Does anyone have any info on tickets to the Soldier Field game against Miami for the upcoming season? I've scoured the net and found little to nothing about when or more importantly where and how they'll go on sale. Anything at all that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Brandon Marshall.

He really wants to play a game in January.

vCash
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...d-not-LSU.html

Once the BCS national championship game concludes each year, the attention turns to the world of recruiting, where nothing is set in stone until National Signing Day arrives.

Commitments often turn into decommitments as top programs battle for the best players, and numerous message boards become havens of intense speculation.

Gunner Kiel may not be headed to LSU after all.

In the case of top Class of 2012 quarterback Gunner Kiel, LSU may have its hands full in trying to fend off potential suitors when it looked like the star signal-caller was headed to Baton Rouge.

According to multiple reports, Kiel is no longer going to enroll at LSU and may have turned his attention to Notre Dame, where he could possibly be enrolled as early as tomorrow. Kiel is currently not on the LSU campus with the other early enrollees.

Of course, until a player actually signs a Letter of Intent, is taking classes or is on campus competing in spring drills or fall practice, it's always too early to speculate. However, if Notre Dame is able to land Kiel it would certainly set the Fighting Irish up for an even more intriguing quarterback battle in spring practice between Tommy Rees, Andrew Hendrix and Everett Golson.

The 6-4, 215-pound Kiel, who was named Indiana Mr. Football by the Indianapolis Star and graduated early from Columbus East High School to enroll in a university this month, was once committed to Indiana before re-opening his recruitment and ultimately choosing Baton Rouge over Notre Dame and Vanderbilt. He threw for over 2,500 yards and ran for nearly 500 more in his senior season, and he threw 28 touchdowns and ran for 11 more scores.

I'll certainly keep you updated on the Kiel situation as more information becomes available.
    Looks like it's official now, USA Today is reporting it. Huge signing for the Irish. 1st 5 star and top QB in the recruiting class. Could be fighting for the starting position.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 01-17-2012 at 12:03 AM.

vCash
    Kiel is a huge pick up for ND. Not just for the QB position but I think for the rest of this recruiting class. I wouldn't be surprised if ND lands another big time WR because of this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Does anyone have any info on tickets to the Soldier Field game against Miami for the upcoming season? I've scoured the net and found little to nothing about when or more importantly where and how they'll go on sale. Anything at all that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
    I think you have to have season tickets to get them at this point. But I'm sure they will sell some to the general public before the start of next season. Probably July or August next Summer.

vCash
    I was hoping Arik and his brother Armond Armstead would pick ND todya as well, they said they need more time. I sure hope they come, but I have a bad feeling now.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Well I have no idea why Kiel backed out of LSU, but good for you guys I guess. Also thank his brother for sucking at IU.

vCash
    i approve and and all players named gunner
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Good news. What are the chances he starts this season?

Straight Flash Homey

vCash
    Definitely a shot.

I believe Arik Armstead is still suppose to decide today. Auburn and ND are the front runners from what I've seen.

Edit - I guess could be later this week. Wish he would've announced already, but I don't blame the kid. I'm sure his brother has a big say in it as well.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 01-17-2012 at 08:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing today. This makes the QB situation that much more interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody transfers.

vCash
    http://www.maxpreps.com/news/JA-vsEI...ntil-feb-1.htm

Apparently Arik Armstead isn't going to make a decision until Feb. 1st. He's highly rated, so that would be a huge recruit if we could get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boms-4 View Post
    tommy rees is the incumbent starter..........................odds are good
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    nothing new on the Irish?
    Armstead went to Oregon, right?

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast