Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    #22 for the BCS. A win would be great next week.

vCash

vCash
    Sucks Jonas is out. He was running like a beast the last month.

vCash
    Agreed. I hope he is able to come back as healthy as possible. If he's healthy, I could see someone taking him in the NFL.

vCash
    The Tommy Rees era is over! Woohoo!

vCash
    Yeah, I can't help but feel this was a lost season because we made no progress at the QB position. It's just my opinion and I know a lot of people back Rees. But I would have rather seen Hendrix earlier this year and lived with a couple more losses. Maybe that's stupid, but you start next season in the exact same situation that we started this season in except you don't have the All American WR to bail you out of a lot of situations.
    Last edited by Jerry34; 11-28-2011 at 11:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Yeah, I can't help but feel this was a lost season because we made no progress at the QB position. It's just my opinion and I know a lot of people back Rees. But I would have rather seen Hendrix earlier this year and lived with a couple more losses. Maybe that's stupid, but you start next season in the exact same situation that we started this season in except you don't have the All American WR to bail you out of a lot of situations.
    Oddly enough I was thinking about this as I was waking up this morning and I totally agree with you. I feel like there wasn't really any progression made this season. This team isn't ready for next year's schedule. I would've preferred Hendrix getting his bumps from the likes of Maryland and BC this season than Oklahoma and Miami.

On a very sad note, Crist has been granted permission to transfer. According to IE, his rumored destinations are Wisconsin, Utah, and San Diego St.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Oddly enough I was thinking about this as I was waking up this morning and I totally agree with you. I feel like there wasn't really any progression made this season. This team isn't ready for next year's schedule. I would've preferred Hendrix getting his bumps from the likes of Maryland and BC this season than Oklahoma and Miami.

On a very sad note, Crist has been granted permission to transfer. According to IE, his rumored destinations are Wisconsin, Utah, and San Diego St.
    Florida would be a good fit for him, they need a QB to win now and Weis is there...
    Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

vCash
    If the NCAA were to accept my playoff/bowl proposal ND could be looking at a haul of $25-30M in a yr they advance from Rd 1 to the NC game.
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=673282

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post

Well like I've said I understand that Rees gave the team the best chance to win the next game. Which is why he is starting the Bowl game. So I give Kelly a slight pass with all the expectations coming into this season. I'm sure he didn't want to start out 1-5 playing Hendrix. But I feel like after the narrow win at Pitt Kelly should have started getting Hendrix in multiple series per game. Like you're saying ND pretty much starts off right in the gauntlet next season. There won't be 3 or 4 warm up games like most teams get so hopefully Hendrix can learn on the fly because there won't be much room for error.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forte22 View Post
    Florida would be a good fit for him, they need a QB to win now and Weis is there...
    As in Charlie? He is the new HC at Kansas now....

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/college-football/...-senior-season
    Junior inside linebacker Manti Te'o announced Sunday he will return to Notre Dame Fighting Irish for his senior season.
    Great news

vCash
    Well the defense shouldn't really take any major hits IMO. Now if we can just find a QB and have one of the young WR's step up.......

vCash
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011...ommits-notre-/
    Bishop Gorman senior offensive tackle Ronnie Stanley on Thursday verbally committed to the Notre Dame football program.

The 6-foot-6, 285-pound Stanley took a recruiting trip to Notre Dame last weekend, selecting the Irish over offers from more than 20 other schools. He also took official visits to Arkansas and Nebraska.

Stanley announced Wednesday on his Facebook page that he would be committing the following day. Stanley was a three-year starter for Gorman, anchoring the line to help the Gaels win three straight state championships.

Stanley is widely considered Nevada’s top prospect for the class of 2012 and rated as a four-star recruit on the Rivals.com scale of five stars. The evaluating site ranks as the nation’s No. 170 prospect.

vCash
    Crist to Kansas.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast