Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash

Notre Dame should jump to the ACC ... and fast

http://m.yahoo.com/w/sports/home/exp...tl=US&.lang=en

If you guys have time to read an article, it's a pretty good one. It's a sports writer for Yahoo Sports saying Notre Dame should join the ACC and quick. He makes some pretty valid points imo. Apparently Notre Dame is the ACC's most desired target.
    “Obviously they are the most attractive option out there,” one ACC athletic director told Yahoo! Sports on Monday, noting he had no knowledge of any discussions between the school and the league. Speaking generally, however, he added: “every league would want Notre Dame and we’re no different.”

vCash
    http://insider.espn.go.com/college-f...ing-recruiting

On Sunday, three-star Hanahan, S.C., wide receiver Chris Brown committed to the Irish after visiting for Saturday's win against Michigan State. Brown was a Notre Dame lean and the visit cemented him on the Irish.

Before Notre Dame's win on Saturday, offensive lineman Steve Elmer, one of the top juniors in Michigan, also committed to the Irish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Haha, cheers! Apparently you dislike USC as much as I.
    I think his hate is more for Lane Kiffin due to his escapades during his Tennessee tenure, just an educated guess on my part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Haha, cheers! Apparently you dislike USC as much as I.
    don't really have anything against USC... i just can't stand that smug, arrogant, never-accomplished-anything-to-warrant-him-getting-all-these-prominent-coaching-gigs douchenozzle they call their head coach.

(it all stems from him repeatedly alleging that urban was cheating at UF, when investigations proved he was completely innocent AND proved lane fibbin' was in fact the one with several recruiting violations.)
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    I think his hate is more for Lane Kiffin due to his escapades during his Tennessee tenure, just an educated guess on my part.
    well, i didn't see this before i just made my little rant... but, yeah, you nailed it right on the head
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    go IRISH!!!!!
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Beautiful TD run by Gray. Probably the best play I've seen from in since he's been at ND.

vCash
    Rees gets rocked and none of the OL go back and help him up. Very discouraging.

vCash
    Made a decent throw though when he threw it. Then almost had one picked.... The most consistent thing about this team is being in the negatives when it comes to turnovers.

sweet, there's the pick.

vCash
    Looks like it's going to be a victory albeit very ugly. On a side note, the TE Eifert had a huge game today. Really was good cause they took Floyd out of the game completely.

scratch that, game still in jeopardy. Need this 1st down if they go for it.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 09-24-2011 at 03:21 PM.

vCash
    Some really ballsy calls by Kelly. That pass on 3rd and 9 w/ a min left and going for it on 4th. Both worked out, but still tough calls.

vCash
    Pretty ugly game today. Still huge QB issues. It's crazy how Rees manages to string together these excellent late game drives to basically save his job each week. But I'm wondering when exactly he's going to figure it out and play a complete game?? Looks like other teams will be doubling Floyd from here on out. Taking him out of the equation basically shut down the entire offense. I'm wondering if we'll see Davaris Daniels or maybe even switch GA III back to wide out? They need somebody that's an actual threat so teams won't key on Floyd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Pretty ugly game today. Still huge QB issues. It's crazy how Rees manages to string together these excellent late game drives to basically save his job each week. But I'm wondering when exactly he's going to figure it out and play a complete game?? Looks like other teams will be doubling Floyd from here on out. Taking him out of the equation basically shut down the entire offense. I'm wondering if we'll see Davaris Daniels or maybe even switch GA III back to wide out? They need somebody that's an actual threat so teams won't key on Floyd.
    There's absolutely no reason to bring those freshman in. Riddick and Jones are really good receivers but Rees is really incompetent right now. He has the weapons at his disposal but he sucks at going through his progression. I'm officially on the Crist bandwagon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    There's absolutely no reason to bring those freshman in. Riddick and Jones are really good receivers but Rees is really incompetent right now. He has the weapons at his disposal but he sucks at going through his progression. I'm officially on the Crist bandwagon.
    Same here, but I do think we should see more Daniels and more Robby Toma
    Thanks JO-MO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan71 View Post
    Same here, but I do think we should see more Daniels and more Robby Toma
    How are we supposed to see the 5th and 6th string receivers when we rarely see the 3rd and 4th receivers?

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast