Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 531
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,132
    vCash
    1470
    Well I'm a Blackhawks fan so you Wings nerds can get lost.

    But LionsFan..LOL thanks for the kind words. I'm hoping Michigan can contend for the Big Ten title this year, you know so it doesn't make our loss look as bad.

    Anyway I'm heading to South Bend tomorrow for the game. Hoping we can rack up win number 1 on the season!! If anybody wants to meet up to tailgate pm me. I'm probably going to park in the Golf Course lot off Dorr Rd and I'm going with my brothers dumb *** friends so there should be plenty of booze flowing. Go Irish!!!

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Hampton, Va.
    Posts
    5,150
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    Well I'm a Blackhawks fan so you Wings nerds can get lost.

    But LionsFan..LOL thanks for the kind words. I'm hoping Michigan can contend for the Big Ten title this year, you know so it doesn't make our loss look as bad.

    Anyway I'm heading to South Bend tomorrow for the game. Hoping we can rack up win number 1 on the season!! If anybody wants to meet up to tailgate pm me. I'm probably going to park in the Golf Course lot off Dorr Rd and I'm going with my brothers dumb *** friends so there should be plenty of booze flowing. Go Irish!!!
    enjoy. someday i'm taking the kid and wife up there. i've been a couple times and it's great. be sure to stop by the grotto and say a prayer to the almighty!!!!
    Cheers,
    --Tank

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,342
    vCash
    1500
    Going to the game tomorrow, first ever at ND stadium. I've only been to 4 football college or pro football games ever (actually have never seen a pro game in person) but this is my 3rd time seeing the Irish in person. Saw them against MD at the Meadowlands when I was real little in 2002 and last year agasint Navy. Really excited for this
    Thanks JO-MO

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,613
    vCash
    500
    I envy you folk attending the game. That's something I need to do before I die. Anyways, root hard and enjoy the game. Hopefully the first win of the year. We need to get revenge on these guys. The way that damn game ended last year with those extra given seconds despite the clock hitting 0 in OT, I hope they destroy the Spartans. Go Irish!

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    I'll be rooting for Michigan state for one reason only, they are now in our division and on our schedule so a win for them raises our SOS rating. I think this will be a great game, Michigan State has looked strong against weaker opponents and Notre Dame has two losses only because they keep shooting themselves in the foot. If Notre Dame holds on to the ball, they will be tough to beat at home.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,613
    vCash
    500
    Good to see Notre Dame stop a fake kick when the refs aren't giving MSU extra time on the clock. As bad as this team has been in the 2nd half, an 11 point lead doesn't make me feel necessarily comfortable. Good start though.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,613
    vCash
    500
    Blanton is killing it. Great game by him. Also, is it just me or is Cousins a little overrated? Virtually every pass I've seen he's had success on is either these PA passes or these short crossing routes. Still a good QB, but if we make Dernard Robinson look good, he's definitely not as good as people have made him out to be.

    Also congratulations to Floyd!! First ND WR in history to catch 200 passes in his career. Guy is a phenom.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,274
    vCash
    2000
    This will probably be the last time I "invade" this thread but great win guys! This is how Notre Dame should play and I think we'll see this Notre Dame more as compared to last weeks team. Lastly I want to thank you guys for winning so I can rip on my cousin all day tomorrow! Good luck from here on out, and for some of you go Red Wings!



  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    WADE COUNTY.
    Posts
    19,472
    vCash
    1500
    Let's go Canes. I don't know why Jacory Harris is playing but I'm supporting him.
    DUKE.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,132
    vCash
    1470
    Fun game yesterday. Definitely the best ND game I've been to since Michigan in '08. I knew the Defense was good but I was pretty shocked at how they shut down the MSU run game. Hopefully the Irish can get on a little bit of a role here.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,040
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    This will probably be the last time I "invade" this thread but great win guys! This is how Notre Dame should play and I think we'll see this Notre Dame more as compared to last weeks team. Lastly I want to thank you guys for winning so I can rip on my cousin all day tomorrow! Good luck from here on out, and for some of you go Red Wings!
    You can come talk ND anytime, even give your views on what they don't do well. As long as you keep it civil, like you have done, no worries! Happy you come in and talk about it


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,342
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Blanton is killing it. Great game by him. Also, is it just me or is Cousins a little overrated? Virtually every pass I've seen he's had success on is either these PA passes or these short crossing routes. Still a good QB, but if we make Dernard Robinson look good, he's definitely not as good as people have made him out to be.

    Also congratulations to Floyd!! First ND WR in history to catch 200 passes in his career. Guy is a phenom.
    I'll take Cousins over Rees every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

    Great game. One at a time; although we should easily be 4-2 when USC comes to town
    Thanks JO-MO

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,613
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagofan71 View Post
    I'll take Cousins over Rees every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

    Great game. One at a time; although we should easily be 4-2 when USC comes to town
    I don't claim to say Rees is a great QB. I was just saying, if you watched the game (not saying you didn't), virtually every pass was less than 15 yards and it was screens and crossing routes. As much as I heard people talking about how good he was, I was less than impressed.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,292
    vCash
    1500
    a little premature, but i just wanted to wish you the best of luck against U$C... please beat the **** outta lyin' lane fibbin's team. the entire football world would greatly appreciate it.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,613
    vCash
    500
    Haha, cheers! Apparently you dislike USC as much as I.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •